Wer nutzt diese Software?
Lodgable richtet sich an Manager oder Eigentümer von Ferienmietobjekten aller Größen, die ohne großen Aufwand mehr Umsatz erzielen möchten, indem sie über ein einziges Dashboard auf den Top-Reisewebseiten aufgelistet werden.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung49 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
Das Ziel von Lodgable ist es, professionellen Managern und Hausbesitzern zu helfen, heute mehr Geld zu verdienen als gestern. Erhöhe die Buchungen mit dem intelligenten Channel-Manager. Lodgable kümmert sich um die komplexe Aufgabe der Einstellung deiner Mietobjekte auf Hunderten von Buchungsseiten. Die meisten Vertriebsunternehmen versprechen Großes und kümmern sich dann nicht mehr um dich. Lodgable erledigt die harte Arbeit für dich und sorgt dafür, dass deine Anzeigen innerhalb von Tagen und nicht in Monaten online geschaltet werden. Partnern wird auch eine eigene kostenlose Buchungsseite zur Verfügung gestellt, damit du mehr direkte Buchungen generieren kannst.
- Gast-Kommentare / Bewertungen
- Gebühren- / Kommissionsmanagement
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Lodgable
Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Not ready for Prime Time
Kommentare: Based on the above description, obviously poor. Prior to becoming an owner and manager of vacation rental properties (portfolio of 36+) we worked for a few decades in the IT industry. We recognized some start-up and development challenges. Examples- the seamless import of our listings put all photos in reverse order, and the simple questions could not be answered promptly because the concept of a person directly responsible for "on-boarding" did not exist, and no one works a three day weekend. However when we were accused of not paying attention to the import size requirements for photos, when THEY had done the importing and never communicated the needs to us, we did start to get pessimistic. Of course the straw that broke the camels back was being charged for non-existent reservations that they should have known were cancelled both from the channel and out communications. By the way, we never had dashboard or email _notifications_ of a cancelled reservation! Don't recommend the company at this stage of their growth. Bottom line is we wasted multiple months and thousands of dollars of revenue and computer worker hours.
Vorteile: The promise of seamless import of listings, which turned out to be incorrect.
The software is not integrated sufficiently to provide audit trail, and lacks basic functionality.
1. We discovered after implementing that automated notifications from Lodgable would tell us that the channel was charging the customer, and that was incorrect.
2. We would receive a notification from the channel that a reservation was fraudulent, and Lodgable would not have that recorded or noted in anyway in their system (seemed like the status did not exist).
3. After telephoning Lodgable to request assistance, we were told that cancellations of reservations can only be done by telephoning or messaging Lodgable. That seemed odd, however we did tell them to cancel.
4. At the same time, we were getting multiple notices (15 in five minutes) that the guest had not paid and we needed to make sure they did! So on the one hand Lodgable sent us an email saying the channel had charged the guest, when they did not and it was not their standard operating procedure to do so... and at the same time they sent us emails telling us to be sure to charge the guest.
5. After all of this occurred, Lodgable then charged us their commission!
6. And charged the commission on another cancelled reservation...
7. And another canceled reservation...
(You get the idea.)
We ended up talking to someone who would not tell us their title (another employee let slip it was the President, Kimball), who told us they were going to terminate their relationship with us... but they are still charging us!
Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Aesthetically, I very much enjoyed every page of the site. It was welcoming and informative.
Vorteile: The cost is a killer selling point - it doesn't get better than free! Reading the success stories and the designers' intention to help property managers and vacationers alike is exciting and encouraging. The number of options (whether to have Lodgable maintain payments or to do it one's self) and the continual support from the Lodgable team throughout the process of establishing and maintaining a website make this system extremely useful to those with any amount of experience in software use.
It took me some time of searching the website to understand that Lodgable's process is to create a webpage and use that site as a tool to rent directly as well as market across dozens of other sites. If more attention were drawn to the videos and live examples, I feel I would have spent less time confused and been more inclined to quickly schedule a demo.
Having to schedule a demo to learn about the process is both a pro and a con. While having the guidance and expertise of a Lodgable representative is undoubtedly helpful (and likely necessary), having the ability to walk through an unscheduled demo or portion of the process on my own time and without feeling that someone is holding my hand would be rather nice.