Wer nutzt diese Software?
PTC Creo is used by discrete manufacturers and design teams for mechanical engineering, design, and manufacturing. Creo provides modeling, finite element analysis, surfacing, and tooling abilities.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung25 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2001
Creo is the latest evolution of the workhorse of the industry: Pro/Engineer. After more than 30 years of development, Creo is without a doubt the most full-featured and powerful CAD package available. The latest releases have made this power more accessible than ever to design departments both large and small. Subscription pricing brings the power of Creo down to an initial investment of as little as $2,200 a seat. Creo can directly open and export data from most common CAD systems.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Creo
Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Top notch CAD software - PTC CREO
Kommentare: Iam a mechanical engineering student and a PTC certified CREO user I have learned this software and got a certificate from PTC CREO after passing their examination. So I normally use this software for my college works making CAD drawings for my projects, works, seminars etc. It's easy for me to use it as iam qualified. I would recommend this software to other professionals out there and to the beginners under one condition that they should learn it from a certified place and then they use it, which would really help them enjoy this software instead of getting confused or telling that this software is tough and it's crap.
The main advantages are:
1. It's easy to work with.
2. There a lot of options for our views to accomplish
3. A complete product can be build assembled and put to test in the software itself before making the prototype with the appropriate factors given as input.
4. It's been used by a lot of companies like KTM Duke was entirely built in this software so learning this software helps you out in different ways
5. Even some extent of analysis can be done also in the software itself
6. It's a powerful software well built with less bugs and hence I grand never come across crashing of this software no matter how much inputs use give.
7. For professionals it's a best choice.
The main disadvantages are:
1. It doesn't work on low end systems it becomes slow as it requires minimum 4gb graphics for the program to run smoothly without much load.
2. It's tough to learn you might need a proper guidance to learn it and once you learn it, then you would rule it.
3. It's a bit costly but if you running a company then it's good but not good to buy for personnel use
4. Surely not meant for beginners it's a software that's a high performance one and so it's tough
5. Sometimes the options would get you confused as you work on because there's that much options present.
6. Try to keep in touch atleast once in a month with the software or you might end in forgetting hope to use this software or make sure that you got a book written how to use this software on your own.
Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Creo View is a complicated software eventhough its capabilities are limited.
Kommentare: The software, when you consider it overall, an exceptional one in terms of its capabilities. And from the Creo View sub module I get the impression that it is good to create a simple working part for each design which only targets a specific duty. So it improves my modular design experience
Vorteile: The system that Creo implement to its products is very beneficial, they create a submodule for each specific task and Creo View is one of them. This creates an opportunity to make more emphasized softwares and it provides a productive working environment.
Nachteile: The overall interface is a little bit problematic and hard to use and it leads a little bit confusion for starters.