Wer nutzt diese Software?
PTC Creo is used by discrete manufacturers and design teams for mechanical engineering, design, and manufacturing. Creo provides modeling, finite element analysis, surfacing, and tooling abilities.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung37 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1985
Creo is a 3D CAD solution that helps you build better products faster by accelerating product innovation, reusing the best of your design and replacing assumptions with facts. From initial concept to design, simulation, and analysis, Creo provides designers with innovative tools to efficiently create better products. Thousands of leading manufacturers worldwide use Creo's CAD, IoT, and Augmented Reality capabilities, in the cloud and on the desktop, to turn their ideas into reality quickly.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Creo
Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Top notch CAD software - PTC CREO
Kommentare: Iam a mechanical engineering student and a PTC certified CREO user I have learned this software and got a certificate from PTC CREO after passing their examination. So I normally use this software for my college works making CAD drawings for my projects, works, seminars etc. It's easy for me to use it as iam qualified. I would recommend this software to other professionals out there and to the beginners under one condition that they should learn it from a certified place and then they use it, which would really help them enjoy this software instead of getting confused or telling that this software is tough and it's crap.
The main advantages are:
1. It's easy to work with.
2. There a lot of options for our views to accomplish
3. A complete product can be build assembled and put to test in the software itself before making the prototype with the appropriate factors given as input.
4. It's been used by a lot of companies like KTM Duke was entirely built in this software so learning this software helps you out in different ways
5. Even some extent of analysis can be done also in the software itself
6. It's a powerful software well built with less bugs and hence I grand never come across crashing of this software no matter how much inputs use give.
7. For professionals it's a best choice.
The main disadvantages are:
1. It doesn't work on low end systems it becomes slow as it requires minimum 4gb graphics for the program to run smoothly without much load.
2. It's tough to learn you might need a proper guidance to learn it and once you learn it, then you would rule it.
3. It's a bit costly but if you running a company then it's good but not good to buy for personnel use
4. Surely not meant for beginners it's a software that's a high performance one and so it's tough
5. Sometimes the options would get you confused as you work on because there's that much options present.
6. Try to keep in touch atleast once in a month with the software or you might end in forgetting hope to use this software or make sure that you got a book written how to use this software on your own.
Bewertet am 1.7.2019
CAD for people who like doing things the hard way.
Kommentare: If you are looking for a stable software with built in version control this is the package for you. If you are easily frustrated by non-intuitive software you are probably better off with Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks.
Vorteile: By far the most stable CAD application I have ever used. Over the past decade I can count the number of times it has crashed on one hand. Takes a while to understand how to make in context part references, but once you get the hang of it, it is easy to make very complex and stable CAD models. The file versioning takes some getting used to, but is basically built in safety net. Every time a file is saved it creates a new version of that file. You can roll back to previous file versions very easily.
Nachteile: The drawing environment needs some work. The bills of materials are not as versatile as other software I have used, Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks have a leg up in this area. In all my time using it I have never stumbled across features that let me make exploded views of an assembly.
Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Creo View is a complicated software eventhough its capabilities are limited.
Kommentare: The software, when you consider it overall, an exceptional one in terms of its capabilities. And from the Creo View sub module I get the impression that it is good to create a simple working part for each design which only targets a specific duty. So it improves my modular design experience
Vorteile: The system that Creo implement to its products is very beneficial, they create a submodule for each specific task and Creo View is one of them. This creates an opportunity to make more emphasized softwares and it provides a productive working environment.
Nachteile: The overall interface is a little bit problematic and hard to use and it leads a little bit confusion for starters.
Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Lacks ease of use
Vorteile: The software is very powerful if you can figure out how to use it correctly.
Nachteile: The software is very hard to use. There is nothing intuitive about how to model using Creo. The functions are hard to find and to use. Half the time, you don't know what input the software is looking for. I personally do not care for the layers.
Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Very powerful but other packages may offer better value
Kommentare: Overall a very powerful tool with many options (prepare to open your checkbook). There are other packages that might suit basic needs of most companies (i.e. Solidworks or Autodesk)
Vorteile: The modeling and assembly power is very good. The surfacing is ok. Pro-e/Creo handles large assemblies very well.
Nachteile: The drafting package. Ugh. Its terrible.