Wer nutzt diese Software?
Unternehmen, die Sprach- und Textnachrichten in Web- und mobilen Anwendungen erstellen möchten. Umfasst 2-Faktor-Authentifizierung, Anrufverfolgung, IVR, Bulk-Messaging, Systemwarnungen, 2-Wege-SMS und vieles mehr.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung71 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
Plivos Sprach- und Textnachricht-API-Plattform und globaler Funkanbieter-Service ermöglichen Zugang zu hochwertiger Cloud-Kommunikation zu niedrigen Kosten. Plivos HTTP APIs lassen Unternehmen Sprachnachricht- und SMS-Funktionen zu einer beliebigen Web- oder mobilen App mit einer beliebigen Web-Standardsprache hinzufügen. Unsere Plattform vereinfacht die Komplexität des Telefoniegeschäftes in einen einfachen Infrastruktur-Service: Wir kümmern uns um alles, von Carrier-Management, Qualität und Messaging-Zustellbarkeit bis hin zu 24/7 technischem Notfall-Support.
- Audio / Video-Konferenzen
- Call Center
- Chat / Messaging
- IVR / Spracherkennung
- Weiterleitung von Anrufen (Call Routing)
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Geplanter Nachrichtenversand
- Mobile Coupons
- Mobile Keywords
- Text-to-Win (Text-Nachrichten für Gewinnspielteilnahme)
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Plivo
Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Excellent for startups
1. We pay about 50% less for the SMS provider services
2. With free inbound SMS we were able to automate our SMS surveys
3. Faster development and debugging with clear API and helper libraries
We used Plivo for an online SMS chat.
1. Good performance. We've only seen downtime happen once, and we barely noticed it: a few text messages got delayed for about 10 seconds, and that was about it.
2. Low prices. We started with Plivo and a few other, more expensive, SMS providers. No difference in performance at all. Bottom line: low cost doesn't mean bad service.
3. Wide selection of phone numbers. Sometimes people want a specific combination of digits in their phone number (for example, when they want to spell a word). You can use regex in Plivo's phone number search, which make it faster, and in most cases we do find a phone number our client is likes.
4. Easy to use API. It took us a total of 2 hours to fully integrate Plivo into our application. From scratch. And, like any startup, we add new features all the time. Documentation is well-written, error codes make sense, delivery reports help debugging.
Nachteile: They blocked our account once - we were running a test script that was sending about 50 000 requests/hour. Never happened again since they called us, and verified the account.
Bewertet am 27.6.2019
My Review of Plivo
Kommentare: I am utilizing the Plivo platform for school districts to help provide a more cost effective phone sharing option. It has been great but I think we will need to do a lot of the heavy lifting ourselves with managing the sub accounts (schools/customers).
Vorteile: API documentation and ease of use have been my strongest 'likes' of Plivo. It was really simple to utilize the PHP examples to setup my phone application.
Nachteile: Account management and the overall UI is difficult to navigate and missing a lot. For instances logs take upwards of 5+ minutes to show, some logs are hidden on one screen, others located somewhere else. Account management for sub-accounts doesn't exist (other than changing the name). Should be a way to further manage them, for instance setting balances and limits for the sub accounts, be able to pull account usage reports/payments more directly related to the sub account. Also the types of numbers and what exactly they offer is not clear.
Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Plivo offers a great per minute Trunk with worldwide coverage
Kommentare: Great service with endless flexibility
Vorteile: It easily integrates with 3CX and works all over the world. Support has improved significantly compared to the last years and now we are using it much more.
Nachteile: The service should have templates that work with PBX systems
Bewertet am 29.6.2019
Affordable and very good
Kommentare: i set it up for my website for people to receive their security codes to login. and didn't have to change anything in the code since then. and this is what i really love about it
Vorteile: Easy to use and affordable. When I use an API like email or SMS api. I don't want to go back to the code I implemented and keep changing the code. With Plivio to be honest I didn't have to do this at all.
Nachteile: I can't think of any Cons. But was hoping for a cheap short code but it's not a big deal
Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Kommentare: Sending SMS, I'd like a feature that recognize "fake" number like the one provided by https://sms-receive.net or https://smstools.online. With the help of the helpdesk we find out that I cannot receive SMS from US. I bought a landline number to send SMS in USA, Canada and all the rest of the world but I cannot receive SMS. There was no mobile number available to purchase, too. Problem not solved.
Vorteile: It's easy, cheap and effective. I set up and used the SMS messaging quickly.
Nachteile: Configuration of SMS Receiver. Not really clear also reading the documentation what all the options mean.