von The Mail Track Company
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Jeder, der E-Mails von Google Mail sendet
Durchschnittliche Bewertung100 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 4,95 $
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- The Mail Track Company
- Gegründet 2013
MailTrack.io ist eine E-Mail-Tracking-Erweiterung für Gmail und Inbox, mit der du erfahren kannst, ob die von dir gesendeten E-Mails gelesen wurden oder nicht. Die Mailtrack-Erweiterung fügt deinem Google Mail-Konto doppelte Häkchen hinzu. Voll kompatibel mit den beliebtesten Produktivitäts-Apps, einschließlich Rapportive-, Sidekick Hubspot Sales-, Boomerang-, Yesware-, Streak CRM- und Dropbox-Erweiterungen. Für Browser von Chrome, Firefox und Opera.
- Ereignisbasierte Benachrichtigungen
- Segmentierung der Audienz
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für MailTrack
Bewertet am 26.8.2017
It's a great tool to used in your Gmail account and keep track of your emails. It's a great product.
Kommentare: The one which I mentioned in my Pros section.
Keeping track of mail
Integrate within Gmail and new mail automatically
Ease of checking
I have already mentioned this to them
- It is not integrated with Outlook. For professional it is of no use until and unless you expand product platform usability.
- You don't get to see who has read your e-mail, particularly when there is more than one person mark in the email. The only possible way to do is to refer it to them about mail-track. But sometimes I don't want to reveal and say, "Buddy, I am tracking my email". To over come this, you just have to write a script where whoever opens the mail, their initials get recorded and the user can easily notify who has read your email and at what time.
- Many times, bugs in the system recorded, where when I open the sent email, I get notified saying someone has opened the email. This creates confusion when I look at the history of opening the email.
- It should also start giving tracking of the content link in the mail. This feature is majorly required by publisher and networks where they do email marketing to their potential customer. In order to find the bug into the database and find out who has opened the email and took necessary action. This would be a great feature to be added in order to monetize brands email marketing campaign.
Bewertet am 10.10.2018
OK at what it does...sometimes
Kommentare: The software works pretty well for tracking opens. That's really all I ask of it, and for the most part it has filled that job pretty well. I mostly get the notifications, and once I refigure out the mobile part to be working again then it should do that job pretty well across all platforms.
Vorteile: After losing Newton and Astro, I wanted a solution to track emails that was easy to use and available on desktop and Android. MailTrack was seemingly the most popular, and it integrated to Gmail so I figured why not. Overall it's been an adequate replacement for the email tracking in the two apps above, but not a GOOD replacement. What I like about it is that it has good notifications through Chrome and on your phone. It's well implemented on the desktop in my opinion, I just have it set to be always on and I can customize my settings for where I want notifications and how often. It does the job well from the desktop.
Nachteile: The mobile setup with Gmail was a pain. I enabled it and it was working for awhile, then randomly it stopped working. I tried installing it domain wide instead, so we'll see how that works. The fact that it's a bit of a hassle to install and then questionable about whether it stays running is not something I like about a software like this that I rely on for sales. Another issue with it is that the tracking is not QUITE as good as Newton. Newton would only alert you when someone else read it, and could even tell who was reading it. MailTrack alerts me that an email is read every time that I open it, which clearly is useless. However it's not the end of the world knowing that I personally am in the email so I disregard it.
Bewertet am 27.4.2019
It's usually useful
Kommentare: I use this plugin in my workplace because in my daily work I need to send important emails. A lot of times I need to know a fast answer and is important to know if the people open your email and have seen your email or if the people have not opened the message.
Vorteile: You can use it in your email to know who has read your email. It is easy and fast to install (plugin). In important emails, you need to know if the other person has read the message, and is very helpful because you receive a message to confirm that person open your email. This message comes to you immediately, just when the person opens your email.
Nachteile: The principal con is when you send an email to more than one person. When someone opens the email, you receive the message, but you don't know who exactly opens the email. In my opinion, would be more useful if you receive a message like this "X email address has opened your email" because you would know who opened your message.
Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Use it every day to track important emails. Real-time alerts are very useful.
Kommentare: Knowing my emails are opened is very useful. Real-time alerts allow me to be ready for a phone call or email reply. It's particularly nice when an old email is reopened and I can anticipate a repeat inquiry.
Vorteile: Easy to install and use. I have a "pro" subscription but like the free option for personal accounts I rarely use (so I'm not concerned about the "Sent with Mailtrack" message). The "coming soon" for Android would be great, and their new $2.50 a month "Basic" subscription might be a good value for those rarely used accounts (I'm thinking about it).
Nachteile: It would be nice to have delayed sending, which some other similar products have (Boomerang, Bananatag) and the ability to track two accounts (personal, business) without needing 2 subscriptions. But I get the latter might not fit their business model.
Bewertet am 6.6.2019
The value is in tracking and reminding, not being creepy.
Kommentare: MailTrack helps to set expectations, and can also prevent follow-up emails that might otherwise be annoying. It's useful to see whether an email was read, and the device it was on (did the recipient view on desktop or mobile, are they on the go? Should we give them longer to reply?) It also helps you know if your email has been sent on or opened by many more people.
- One-click setup
- Good reporting
- A brilliant way to help you manage email follow-ups
Nachteile: Can false trigger if you open your own emails on various email clients.