Wer nutzt diese Software?
CAD users: designers, engineers, developers, beginners, professionals
Durchschnittliche Bewertung31 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $180
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Windows
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
Über nanoCAD Plus
nanoCad Plus is a smart tool able to produce professional designs and drafts in valid formats and of high quality. It has a wide price range and affordable for both beginners and professionals. Its functionality allows creating simple to complex designs and drafts for modeling, projecting, construction. Solve bigger problems and save time and money.
nanoCAD Plus Funktionen
- Angebote / Vorschläge
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für nanoCAD Plus
Bewertet am 9.10.2017
I am an electrical design engineer with over 30-year experience.
Kommentare: The full advantage that any computer-aided design support gives an engineer to freely convey thoughts to paper without the overhead burden of making changes.
Vorteile: I like most is the equality to AutoCAD. Unlike the other clone packages, I have used the colors for the on/off action of the icons matches my eyes. Not being a mechanical designer I do not use all of the parts and options of the package but the flexibility does allow for some creative workarounds that adds automation to the production of electrical schematics and layouts. The DXF interface allows for me to import PCB layout drawings to better ensure the mechanical fit into the box. Also, NanoCAD allows me to very effectively communicate the details of my thoughts with the 3D design engineers I work with. Of course the price. The price is at the point that I purchased a copy for my personal use.
Nachteile: The only problem that gets me is in the selecting of tools with the mouse. From time to time I will have to re-click on the tool icon in order to activate it. This could be very much a function of my eagerness to get the work done. This has not been a problem enough for me to take the time to report or try looking for system setting that might better match my clicking habits to the software.
Bewertet am 15.9.2017
nanoCAD is far more robust than I'll ever need, but was also easy to learn and is very affordable.
2. Why I Use Nanocad: I do a lot of in-house design work for the work my company does (heavy construction), such as excavation support systems, critical lift plans for bridge superstructure replacements, scaffold and access systems. I used to draw all my schematics and diagrams by hand. NanoCad has changed my life (for the better, of course!!).
My design workload isn't great enough to warrant purchasing an expensive CAD system, and since I have no CAD training at all, I needed something that was intuitive and easy to learn. NanoCAD is far more robust than I'll ever need, but was also easy to learn and is very affordable.
3. Challenges I Resolved Using Nanocad: There are 2 primary areas that in the past were very challenging that NanoCad has helped me resolve:
1. Revisions Revising hand-drawn drawings was next to impossible. I would usually have to re-draw an entire page. That is not at all the case with NanoCad.
2. Scaling A lot of our work is done in very tight spaces, so it's important to be able to accurately measure dimensions of a design's components. Hand drawing, even to scale, carries too much dimensional error. NanoCad solved that problem.
4. Was it a Good Choice: It was an excellent choice. I have no intention of looking at any other CAD systems.