Wer nutzt diese Software?
Children's class providers. After school programs, camps and development classes geared towards families and children.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung149 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.1 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.7 / 5
- Funktionen 3.9 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 0,01 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Pricing is a per transaction fee.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2015
Sawyer Tools is powerful camp management software built by and for providers of children's camps. Our elegant, all-in-one interface includes custom camp management, online registration and payment processing, instant communication with parents, and powerful scheduling tools for campers and employees.
- Für Klassenzimmer
- Für Labore
- Integriertes LMS
- Studenten-Monitore anzeigen
- Unterstützt Audio/Bilder/Videos
- Websites/Anwendungen blockieren
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Benutzerdefinierte Formulare
- Registrierung vor Ort
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Für Sommer-Camps
- Medizinisches Management
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Höhere Bildung
- Software für Schulen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Bestätigung / Erinnerungen
- Rabatt-/ Gutscheinmanagement
- Registrierung vor Ort
- Umfragen & Feedback
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Sawyer
Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Kommentare: We are solving are registration process by using Sawyer. Originally, we were using about 6 different spreadsheets that were all complicated on their own level. Because of this, the registration process became very lengthy because parents couldn't register on their own but instead, they had to register with me, an individual, and would have to wait for a process to be completed in order to move forward with registration. This became extremely difficult because one individual registering over 500+ students is not an easy task.
Vorteile: I like how easy it is to manage and use. Our clients seem to enjoy it as well since it allows them a lot of accessibility and privacy especially when registering. I also appreciate all of the options that we can do for creating camps and classes. Overall, there are a lot of options that we can do for our programs now that we have Sawyer.
Nachteile: Because of how easy the program is to use, there are some options that we would appreciate having but do not have yet. For one, it would be nice to have the ability to send out receipts to clients on the financials page if we were to increase their balance or charge them through there. It would also be nice to have a notes section on the financials page so that our accountant and I don't have to look through all of our emails to find information regarding a client but instead have it readily available. Another thing, we would appreciate is if the financials alone had the ability to sort the clients by payment method and etc. And if we move to another page and press the back button, it would be nice to not have to restart but instead just have it still remaining on the clients that we searched for.
Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Sawyer has made my life easier!
Kommentare: I have been very happy overall with Sawyer; creating classes and schedules is easy, reports are a breeze, and parents find it much easier than our other system.
Vorteile: Financials - reporting, payment plans, etc. I used to spend so much time creating and managing payment plans for parents! Our previous software made it almost impossible to get information about our deposits, fees, etc. It is very transparent with Sawyer.
Nachteile: It is more for children at this point and we have classes for children and adults so sometimes we have to do a lot of explaining to people. A little more flexibility for that would be nice.
Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Sawyer - a perfect fit for our dance school
Kommentare: It has been great for our company. I feel it presents us as a more professional group because of how it looks and operates. It has made our job so much easier as directors.
Vorteile: I like how easy it is to set up. They do all the inputting of information and then send you the code to embed on your website. I like that as a parent, it retains my information from year to year so registering my child is quick and painless. I like how they handle all the gathering of money. For the first time, all our accounts paid their tuition and I didn't have to track anyone down.
Nachteile: It's hard to get reports of how many kids have registered or print lists by ages. I would like for them to work on that capacity. The last software we used, you could print all kinds of reports but I have a hard time getting what I want on Sawyer.
Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Finally found something that fits my needs!
Sawyer has been the best registration system I have come across so far after countless demos, trials, and meetings from other systems. The system is easy to use on the administrative side and on the user end. No complaints from customers! The learning curve for this system is quite small, very easy to use! The best part is its functionality! It works the way it is supposed to which seems to be an issue for some registration systems I have come across. It is straight to the point! It was easily embedded onto my site and they provided me with the links I wanted for my registration landing page.
Customer service is via email and they get back to you very promptly. Sawyer also has great support and information readily available through their website with step-by-step instructions. From what I have noticed, they are constantly working on improving the system and put in requests for certain suggestions.
There are a few downsides:
-Fees per transaction are pretty high. This system is a pay per transaction rather than subscription pay, transactions are a little over 5% per transaction.
-The ability to customize is not there. I would like to have categories and subcategories to differentiate the many types of services I offer or listing the classes in a different manner. With that said I have still managed to post everything I have needed. Overall I love the system and do not see my business parting with it any time soon!
Vorteile: Ease & functionality for admin and user.
Nachteile: Not very customizable for class display.
Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Review for Sawyer from Tiny Tunes Studio
Kommentare: I love having Sawyer. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this platform. Simplifies things so much. I would do it over again.
Vorteile: I love that it's so easy to use and very user friendly. I didn't need to "learn" to use it - it's very self-explanatory. I like that I get paid very fast with Sawyer direct deposits. I like this new party booking feature - haven't tried it yet but intend to sign up for that!
- it's less flexible in terms of creating one off classes. for example, in pearachute, i am able to create an "impromptu" class with a certain musician. On Sawyer I have to create a new schedule, then a new activity, etc. it's a bit overwhelming. I don't always necessarily want to create an event for one offs but the way the Sawyer system is no you almost have to.
- some glitches along the way. i can't always access all the functionalities in my phone (like adding packs to people's accounts for example); certain coupon codes not working after awhile (even without me putting any time restrictions on it); duplicate accounts in Contacts and not being able to delete them (even when there is no packs attached to them)
- Reports. I don't really understand how to use them. I will be calling support team to learn more about how I can customize them
- If someone comes to studio and pays cash for the class there is no way for me to check them in and note that this is a paid customer because there is no such function in the system. For report purposes I would like to understand paid vs not paid customers.
- Function that prompts emails/messages to customers who haven't come to studio in a while. Maybe not an automated email but a reminder email to me saying "Hey, Johnny Smith hasn't come to Tiny Tunes Studio in a while, maybe you want to send them an email offering some sort of a discount for his next visit?" and maybe have like a standard email that each owner can customize then.