Durchschnittliche Bewertung30 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.7 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.1 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.6 / 5
- Funktionen 4.6 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.8 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
Open-Source-Netzwerkabbildungsprogramm, das Sicherheitsprüfungen und Netzwerkerkennung bereitstellt.
- Automatische Geräteerkennung
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Hierarchische Zuordnung
- Karte exportieren
- Mapping bei Bedarf
- Sich selbst aktualisierende Karten
- Standort-basiertes Mapping
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Nmap
Bewertet am 8.4.2019
The Best Network Scanner I Ever Used.
Kommentare: Nmap is the first tool i use to scan any network , because i am really used to it and i really like how it works. We use Nmap to scan and find out the computers are connected to our network and find open ports and its been really easy becuase of nmap.
Vorteile: With a simple scan of our network using Nmap will return all the computers and devices that are in the network. We get all the IP Address of the Computers By Scanning the network. And i really like that we can find open ports in our networks using. There are lots of different types of scan that we can do on our network using Namap, And there is a feature that i like which is we can find out which operating system are they using from their IP Address.
Nachteile: Nmap is really great. But there is learning curve, It takes time to understand how it works , like we need some time to get used to its commands in order to get the real use out of nmap. Sometimes It takes longer than we expected to finish the scan, but we can alter the commands and change it to some specific type of scanning to make the scan more fast.
Bewertet am 23.9.2019
The Best Network Scanner Ever
Kommentare: This is the best tool I ever had to do network scanning. It was very easy to understand and detect vulnerable ports, hosts and IP addresses of our customers.
Vorteile: We can do lots of scans using this simple tool. There are different types of scans available (ex: - Ports scan, Host discovery etc.).
Nachteile: It is suitable for beginners as well as professionals. But, it will take time to understand what are the functionalities of Nmap
Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Excellent tool for mapping and auditing and searching for vulnerabilities in networks
Kommentare: It has allowed me to detect vulnerabilities in the network in a very fast and effective way. like the ports in use in real time and the type of traffic and protocols used by the applications in the company
* It's easy to use.
* It's free.
* Reliable with more than 17 years in the market.
* It has extensive documentation and excellent support from the user community
* Its latest version allows to perform pentesting tasks
* It allows to audit the network to know its vulnerabilities: open ports, connected, wireless and wireless equipment.
* Sneefer functions
* It has multiple security tools that allow audits of passwords, scan the web, exploits, etc.
Nachteile: * It is an excellent work tool for professionals in the area of networks I do not find defects or negative aspects. only that I see it more for advanced users since it runs on linux operating systems and through the use of commands preferably.
Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Pentestor Review while port scanning
Kommentare: The overall experience is great, I usually use Nmap when it comes to scanning for a white box pentest. Sometimes I use it for BlackBox as well in stealth mode and modified commands of course not the presets.
Vorteile: The most that I like it's easy to use, the GUI Nmap is really simple and straight forward. I have used the GUI in the begging and helped me a lot to work faster. And the profiling is even better.
Nachteile: It is the same as in the GUI and the command line the output is a bit too messy and difficult for the eye to follow. It's not a big deal since I know each section and what where to expect. It would be great if there was a better structure,
Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Nmap network mapper Almost a perfect flexible scanning tool
Kommentare: Cool tool. Quick ease and you can modify as per requirements.
- Easy Manipulation of options
- Shows all ports with their present states
- Does common directory traversals
- Quick and trusted
- Adding scripts is the best part and has scripts for almost every type of scanning
- Looking for more trusted results in case of web applications
- More options to monitor firewalls and support for some more scripts like metasploit database