Durchschnittliche Bewertung26 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
Installiert - Mac
Installiert - Windows
Angaben zum Hersteller
Open-Source-Netzwerkabbildungsprogramm, das Sicherheitsprüfungen und Netzwerkerkennung bereitstellt.
- Automatische Geräteerkennung
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Hierarchische Zuordnung
- Karte exportieren
- Mapping bei Bedarf
- Sich selbst aktualisierende Karten
- Standort-basiertes Mapping
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Nmap
Bewertet am 8.4.2019
The Best Network Scanner I Ever Used.
Kommentare: Nmap is the first tool i use to scan any network , because i am really used to it and i really like how it works. We use Nmap to scan and find out the computers are connected to our network and find open ports and its been really easy becuase of nmap.
Vorteile: With a simple scan of our network using Nmap will return all the computers and devices that are in the network. We get all the IP Address of the Computers By Scanning the network. And i really like that we can find open ports in our networks using. There are lots of different types of scan that we can do on our network using Namap, And there is a feature that i like which is we can find out which operating system are they using from their IP Address.
Nachteile: Nmap is really great. But there is learning curve, It takes time to understand how it works , like we need some time to get used to its commands in order to get the real use out of nmap. Sometimes It takes longer than we expected to finish the scan, but we can alter the commands and change it to some specific type of scanning to make the scan more fast.
Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Excellent tool for mapping and auditing and searching for vulnerabilities in networks
Kommentare: It has allowed me to detect vulnerabilities in the network in a very fast and effective way. like the ports in use in real time and the type of traffic and protocols used by the applications in the company
* It's easy to use.
* It's free.
* Reliable with more than 17 years in the market.
* It has extensive documentation and excellent support from the user community
* Its latest version allows to perform pentesting tasks
* It allows to audit the network to know its vulnerabilities: open ports, connected, wireless and wireless equipment.
* Sneefer functions
* It has multiple security tools that allow audits of passwords, scan the web, exploits, etc.
Nachteile: * It is an excellent work tool for professionals in the area of networks I do not find defects or negative aspects. only that I see it more for advanced users since it runs on linux operating systems and through the use of commands preferably.