Remember The Milk
von Remember The Milk4.5 / 5 35 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Für Nutzer, die ein intelligentes Aufgabenlistensystem mit zusätzlichen Funktionen zur Steigerung der Produktivität benötigen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung35 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 39,99 $
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Remember The Milk
Über Remember The Milk
Füge mit dieser webbasierten Aufgabenanwendung für vielbeschäftigte Personen deine Aufgaben hinzu, erstelle oder teile deine Listen und weise anderen Aufgaben zu.
Remember The Milk Funktionen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Erstellen von Unteraufgaben
- Management wiederkehrender Aufgaben
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Verfolgung des Prozentsatzes bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Remember The Milk
Bewertet am 22.5.2018
A versatile todo app that has loads of functionality and compatibility
RTM is one of the oldest todo apps that are out there, it is versatile and built for people who like to tinker. Having used several other todo apps, I find that RTM covers most of the most important things
1) Integration with Calendars - You are able to display tasks on calendars like Google, Apple and others. Many other apps do not have this function and come with their own calendar. For someone who constantly alternates between apps, being able to see what tasks are due in every app I use is a Godsend.
2) Apps everywhere. RTM has apps for every platform, even BB10. The cool thing its multi platform friendly and this is huge. Sure the apps could be way better but having apps for every platform is great
3) App flexibility - RTM has the ability to sync tasks from other apps like Evernote, IFTT, Zapier and others is also great, as sometimes I have a reminder in another app that I need to sync to RTM. One thing I must applaud RTM for is their functionality across platforms and apps, without saying too much.
4) Smart syntax is a feature I just started using, and it is good to say nonetheless. Being able to deal with a task with my keyboard is just great.
Remember The Milk isn't without its flaws.
1) RTM's task lists can sometimes feel very cluttered on the desktop and mobile apps, there are color codes but if the mobile apps could display tasks by day, week and month it would be great. If information could be broken down by when it is due and into specific categories, it would be great.
2) While it is a great todo app, the price for the pro feels a bit higher than it should be. I understand that there are a boatload of features but if there were better pricing plans, it would help a great deal rather than a one size fits all.
3) Again on the upgrade to pro, to get the most functionality out of RTM, you need a pro account. If you are testing the app, there is no free trial to give it a go, you have to fork out the money, which may be a deal breaker for some.
4) You can display tasks from RTM on calendars, but you cannot check those tasks off unless you do it in the RTM app. For Evernote the vice versa function is there but its not there for other apps.
Bewertet am 22.12.2015
Great todo app for people with a programming mind
Kommentare: NOTE: I am a beta tester for Remember the Milk via their Pro program. That means I pay for their service and in return I get to opt-in to the beta version. I've been an RTM user since 2005, and although different things have made me look at other services over the years (all the other services I'd wager) I keep coming back to RTM because of it's amazing flexibility. The current non-beta web app is very outdated looking and badly in need of a design overhaul, but the amazing features of RTM have always been under the hood. I won't be reviewing all of RTM's features as I don't use them all, and listing features in a review is silly because feature sets change. RTM's smart add syntax allows you to add every bit of information to a task via typing, meaning no clicking annoying boxes and no mousing over strange inputs to find out about them. To go with this smart add syntax, there's a very robust task search syntax that allows you to find literally any task via any condition or set of conditions. Think of it like programming but for task management. This syntax allows you to create very complex search queries and save them as smart lists, so if you need to see all your tasks due before 5p on Friday that are in the Work list with a #waiting tag but not those that have been added since yesterday, you can do that. RTM has both an iOS and Android app as well as the web offering. Their Android mobile app is very nice with Material design and access to all the features of the web app, albeit some more well-hidden than others. RTM acts as a "share" app, meaning you can share items from many other apps to RTM as a task; sharing tasks from RTM to other apps isn't yet available. To get unlimited and automatic syncing with the mobile app and app notifications however, you'll need to cough up $25/year for a Pro account; the free version only allows a manual sync once every 24 hours. Pro gives you other features as well.
- Smart add syntax to add all task properties at once via keyboard
- fully keyboard compatible (web app)
- iOS and Android apps
- capable of highly complex search queries that can be saved for future use
- seemingly basic features such as mobile syncing are only available after purchase ($25/year)
- current web app UI is dated
- no subtask support in current web app
Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Excellent task manager, very cool, very easy
Vorteile: I've been a Remember the Milk user for more than a decade and it's the best tool for managing tasks. Users can tag items, set them to be due at a certain time, and allow recurring tasks. It has an excellent (when it works) Gmail plugin, so you can manage your task from your email. There are also apps for your mobile device and tablet, and the UI of each is excellent. It can also be "hacked" for your calendar items to be forwarded to your task manager, so that everything you need to do is in one single list--which has helped me maintain inbox zero (and almost 0 overdue task) for more than 8 years. A very easy-to-use app manager that has a lot of awesome functionality.
Nachteile: Their support team is small and lean, and their Gmail plugin is not compatible with the new version of Gmail because it's essentially a completely new product. Since Gmail's plugin is the best way for me to access RTM, I find this a significant limitation.
Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Great task management tool with a host of features.
Kommentare: Simple task management and increased productivity along with loads of features and integrations.
Task management is something that an effective tool can simplify and RTM is the tool that I have used for some time to handle this. The number of features available is extensive, some of my favorites are:
1) Easily attach files from Google Drive. As a GSuite user, this is essential and allows me to manage tasks and keep the necessary documents, photos etc. in one place.
2)Desktop Smart Add Tool. Keep lists updated and quickly add new items on the fly.
3)Powerful search terms and shortcuts. They have the feel of gmail search terms and shortcuts so this should feel natural to a gmail user.
4) Subtasks, tags... There are many many more features that make this a great task management tool.
Nachteile: For the full version, the subscription price is a little steep. If you are not an advanced user, searching and sorting through tasks can be a bit cumbersome as your lists grow.
Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Great todo software that balances simplicity with great flexibility
Kommentare: RTM has made me more organized, plus it's satisfying to set up a complex smart list that ends up working just like you want it to.
Vorteile: I love that RTM can be simple when simple is called for but also allows smart lists that can be customized, sorted, etc. to almost no end. While it does take some effort to make it do so, it is easier than one might imagine. Mobile apps and syncing also work well, as should be expected of software in this category.
Nachteile: While RTM is almost infinitely flexible, naturally the few areas where it isn't come into play for me. (For instance, completed tasks cannot be viewed in the same list as incomplete tasks.) Still, it's easily the most flexible todo list manager I've found.