Wer nutzt diese Software?
Teams mit interaktiven Kommunikations- und Kollaborationsbedürfnissen. Nutzer, die eine Alternative zu Slack suchen. Unternehmen jeder Größe, die eine erweiterbare Plattform für Zusammenarbeit und Nachrichtenversand benötigen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung76 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 3,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2016
Quelloffene, kostenlos bereitstellbare Slack-Alternative für Teamzusammenarbeit und Kommunikation. Umfasst Dokumentenfreigabe, Sprachnachrichten sowie Video- und Audiokonferenzen. Moderne Chatoberfläche mit Emojis, Reaktionen, Link-Vorschau, Sprachfunktion, Fotos und Videos. Private Gruppen und inoffizielle Nachrichten ermöglichen verschlüsselte private Konversationen. Öffentliche Kanäle ermöglichen die abteilungsübergreifende Zusammenarbeit mit Partnern. APIs und Bots werden unterstützt. Verfügbar für iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS und Linux.
- Bearbeiten in Echtzeit
- Bildschirm teilen
- Integration von Dritten
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Proaktiver Chat
- Transfer / Weiterleitung
- Vorformulierte Antworten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Rocket.Chat
Bewertet am 24.9.2019
My 6 months with Rocket Chat
Kommentare: Very satisfied . I have used Slack, Teamwork Chat before, but Rocket Chat is very economical to me ( free- minus the VPS cost). ANd it has everything we need.
1. Installation is a breeze. I was able to install Rocket Chat, get SSL configured, and had a running server set up in an hour without having to wave through endless linux commands.
2. Inbuilt support, for Video call using Jitsi, and inbuilt notifications.
3. Slack like user interface , which my team can instantly connect to.
1. The Quote a message, can be improved, it is visually not very clear.
2. The Video call doesn't ring inside the application, only gives a button to join which makes people skip it some times.
3. On Windows, if the app is running in background, you need to go to the notification panel to bring it to front, if you start from the Start Menu, it doesn't come to front. Overall, the shortcomings are very less and trivial. The software is very stable and a breeze to use.
Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Excellent Open Source Chat Solution with Many Integrations
Kommentare: Overall, Rocket.Chat provides all of the chat solutions I am looking for. Public channels, private channels, private messaging, Webhooks and integrations, including SMS and a website chat widget. Setup is incredibly easy using Docker or Ubuntu Snap.
Vorteile: It's open source, easy to deploy and customize. It allows for easy integrations using Webhooks, with Twilio's API, and has a live chat widget for your website.
Nachteile: There are still a couple of quirks in the iOS app, but overall it runs smoothly. Accessing and registering for the Rocket.Chat cloud marketplace is not as intuitive as it could be. The marketplace also requires a paid plan.
Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Kommentare: Rocket Chat allows our widely distributed development and management teams to work almost as if we were in the same location. The ability to add third-parties to meetings ad-hoc gives us a completely integrated solution. We are very satisfied!
Vorteile: The feature set is very strong. It allows our distributed teams to work much more tightly together. For our developers, the voice and screen-sharing allow widely separated coders to pair-program as if they were in the same room. The messaging is robust, and the voice quality is good. Overall, Rocket Chat is extremely solid, plenty strong enough to be used in a mission-critical capacity.
Nachteile: Most complaints center around the various quirks of the Jitsi subsystem, and related usability issues. For example, the only calling choice offered is "Video Chat". All we want is a voice call. Most of our machines intentionally do not have webcams, yet we have no choice but to select "Video Chat" and then dismiss the dialogs warning us that no camera was found. Every time, with every call. It gets tedious. This is a great example of a very small thing gradually becoming a significant usability issue. Also, for those of us who do have cameras, the default initial setting for a call should be camera OFF for heavens sake. There have already been a couple of embarrassing accidents.
Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Rocket.Chat is an open-source discord or slack. A chat program you can host on your own server.
Kommentare: I used this product as a secure chat interface to get away from facebook.
Vorteile: Well, amazingly it's free for personal and commercial use. On top of that it works very well, and you can even deploy in a docker, which means you can get it up fast. It has tons of functions that you can integrate to compete with the discord and slack. Tons. Also, you can integrate bots, which seems like the latest thing.
Nachteile: I can't really think of any Cons, except maybe not great for the technologically challenged. This software is robust, so you can get lost in settings pages if you don't know where to go. Still, I think anyone who can follow directions can get this working.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Rocket.Chat an 10.6.2019
Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our platform. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience!
Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Review on Rocket Chat.
Kommentare: As working in an organization, we generally communicate with our colleagues in the form of some short text messages in case of any requirements. Rocket chat is very fast and it supports file sharing. When I send some data which is confidential, I can send it through rocket chat cause it provides message-level security along with private chat option. I can create separate group channels for group conversations and can communicate with clients in much faster and in an easy way. We can have video calls with the clients. My overall experience of using this software is highly satisfiable.
1) It is a free and open source chat application.
2) Privacy chat feature is available and it is more secure.
3) The incoming message is translated to English if another user is communicating in some other language.
4) We can integrate our rocket chat with chatbots.
5) Can install plugins like Drupal for theme customization.
6) Supports different types of authentications like facebook, LinkedIn
7) Rocket chat community support is very good.
8) We can subscribe to different global channels for gaining knowledge.
Nachteile: I did not find any flaws with this software.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Rocket.Chat an 26.4.2019
Thanks for your feedback!