Wer nutzt diese Software?
Für jede Organisation, die Betrug oder Datendiebstahl durch Mitarbeiter aufdecken will. Veriato 360 wird auch zur Lösung von Produktivitätsproblemen eingesetzt.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung78 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.8/5
- Kundenservice 4.5/5
- Funktionen 4.4/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.3/5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1998
Die Mitarbeiterüberwachungssoftware von Veriato bietet tiefgreifende Einblicke in die Online- und Kommunikationsaktivitäten von Mitarbeitern und Auftragnehmern. Veriato 360 ist das Aufzeichnungssystem, das detaillierte, genaue und umsetzbare Daten für die Reaktion auf Vorfälle, Hochrisiko-Insiderüberwachung und Produktivitätsberichte bereitstellt. Veriato 360 eignet sich ideal für Unternehmen mit 10 oder mehr Mitarbeitern.
- Verhaltensbezogene Analysen
- Web-Bedrohungen verwalten
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Aufzeichnung der Bildschirmaktivität
- Zeit & Teilnahme
- Überwachung von Inaktivitätszeiten
- Erkennung von Zusammenhängen
- Multivariate Statistik
- Statistische Prozess-Kontrolle
- Statistische Simulation
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Cerebral
Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Veriato Recon Review
Kommentare: Veriato solutions are excellent products for detecting and mitigating employee threats.
Vorteile: The software is very affordable compared to similar products on the market that are quite expensive. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the information provided on potential employee threats is outstanding. I provide training and consulting services related to Insider Threat Programs, and Insider Threat Mitigation (www.insiderthreatdefense.us). I have recommended Veriato Recon and Veriato 360 to my 500+ clients. Many have purchased Veriato products and are quite please with both products.
Nachteile: I cant find anything I don't like about Veriato products. As part of my consulting for my clients, I review various employee threat detection tools and make recommendations. Veriato products are my # 1 recommendation to my clients.
Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Good comprehensive monitoring
Kommentare: While the initial motivation for installing this system was to get evidence of an employee exfiltrating company data, we use it most often to ensure that people are being productive and not doing unauthorized things. We had a ransomware infection incident a couple years ago, and Veriato 360 captured the source of the user action that started it, recording his opening of a junk email and clicking through two subsequent warnings before launching the infected attachment. That information was priceless. As an software developer of internal applications, I have also used it to investigate bug reports from users. On a couple of occasions, users swore they did something one way but the screen shots and keystroke logs said otherwise. Objective evidence has saved me a lot of time fixing something that wasn't broken. As I described in my "like least" list, the recorder sometimes stops getting web site data. By recording multiple data streams, you can get what you need even if some data is not available (e.g., if web site recording is not present, window titles will probably let you find what you are looking for, and screen shots show what the user saw; if "Online Searches" data is not recorded, keystrokes into the browser can provide the data). There are tons of features that I have not used. It can send alerts on keywords detected in the data. It can display graphs of usage sliced in different ways. There is a recorder for Mac. I can't comment on how well they work.
Veriato 360 can capture just about any information you can think of from user sessions - web sites visited, emails, instant messages and chat, files transferred and printed, keystrokes, and screen shots, and network data summaries.
- It is easy enough to navigate, even if you don't use the system that often.
- It can export data to spreadsheets, text, html, and xml files for further analysis.
- It can block selected web sites.
- Captures all monitors in screen shots
- Client systems can buffer up data for weeks while they are out of contact with the server (or when the server is down), e.g. remote laptops and systems that only connect by VPN once in a while.
- Operation is generally invisible to users if you want it to be stealthy.
- Tech support is helpful.
- Users can be created to allow limited access to browse the collected data, for example to let managers review their assigned employees.
It takes a fair amount of effort to keep the system working.
- Frequent client recorder updates are required to keep pace with web browser updates. When browser updates get ahead of the corresponding Veriato updates, web site recording stops.
- Updates are often trapped by anti virus software like Windows Defender until IT staff updates the exclusion lists and deploys them (e.g. by group policy). We have to do that ourselves.
- The system sometimes fails to start all the services required to collect data from the client systems, and getting it working again may take fiddling with service start delays and calls to tech support. At least the client systems buffer a lot and tech support is reasonably responsive. I have to periodically check that the system is working.
- The amount of history you can record is limited by what fits in a SQL Server Express database (10G; screens shots are stored as separate files) unless you have or buy a SQL Server license.
- Sometimes the recorder drastically affects client programs. We have had to disable email recording on only one or two systems where Thunderbird suddenly became unusably slow. On dozens of other systems it works fine - go figure. We had one conflict with a camera application that had to be resolved by sending a camera and software to Veriato so they could observe the problem and develop a fix.
- No Linux support. Microsoft's Windows 10 updates have been so unreliable this year that I'd love to switch, but I need recording...
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Kommentare: WE HAVE USED VERIATO FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS AND IT HAS HELPED IN A LOT OF CASES AND ALLOWS CALL CENTER MONITORING.
Vorteile: THIS SOFTWARE-VERIATO 360 ALLOWS YO TO VIEW A USER'S ACTIONS IN REAL TIME AND VIDEO LIKE OU ARE SITTING THERE.
Nachteile: THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT GRAB OUTLOOK DATA IF YOU USE GSUIT OUTLOOK CONNECTOR SOFTWARE FROM GOOGLE. SO YO HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEO.
Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Great features, painful to use
Kommentare: The features presented by Veriato are great but some work and some don't at random. Be ready to go through a painful process. I loved the idea of installing clients over network for after hours but found that a large percentage fail or worse, completely mess the OS on the machines. I had this happen on the laptop of a Director for the company... not the greatest of times. Now I'm afraid to install the clients on machines. Another issue is licensing, you cannot change a computer name without having to re-install the client, this uses yet another license. You cannot reclaim licenses yourself, you actually have to call in their support and given them the specific names for the licenses you want to reclaim, Painful. If they worked these and more issues, the premise of the software is great. I hope that they work out all these issues out to have a product that lives to its full potential. I do want to point out that I use On-premise instead of their online offering, maybe their cloud service has less issues.
Vorteile: It is loaded with a lot of features , On-Premise solves my concern with data security.
Nachteile: It is painful to use, have to dig through tons of reports to get what you need. GUI not user-friendly and not intuitive at all. Installing on clients over network is a hit or miss and pretty much requires you to cross your fingers.
Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Very useful product that saved our small business money in the long run
Kommentare: We are a small business and we used Workplace Monitor to view the activity of one employee who was suspected of spending a lot of non work related time on the internet while complaining that she was overloaded with work and could not keep up. This software helped us get to the truth which saved us from hiring unnecessary extra staff which would have been a financial hardship for us. It also saved us from paying overtime to an employee for "working through lunch" who was actually sitting at her desk during lunch playing computer games and shopping on Amazon. We do not have a rigid environment and don't prohibit employees from using the internet for personal use, as we realize that is unavoidable in today's world. But sometimes it becomes necessary to determine whether an employee is abusing the privilege and costing the company. It's great to have a solution like Veriato for those times so that we can get concrete evidence rather than accusing someone without 100% certainty.
Vorteile: The software wasn't picked up by the virus protection software, and we were able to monitor the activity from a separate computer rather than having to go to the computer being monitored to view the activity. There was a report that gave the total amount of internet usage per day and broke it down by the total time on each website which made it quick and easy to get an accurate assessment of the time being spent on non work related internet usage. When the computer being monitored was broken, customer service was helpful and assisted us in moving our license to a new computer.
Nachteile: I believe we were only able to monitor activity on one browser (Internet Explorer?), which worked fine in our case, but could be an issue if an employee uses multiple browsers.