Wer nutzt diese Software?
Clearscope hilft Content-Teams aller Größen, mehr organische Traffic-Performance zu erzielen.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung43 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.9/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.9/5
- Kundenservice 5/5
- Funktionen 4.8/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.8/5
- Startpreis 350,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2015
Clearscope unterstützt Content-Teams dabei, ihren Content-Prozess zu optimieren und mehr organischen Traffic zu generieren. Clearscope hilft Hunderten von Unternehmen, darunter Credit Karma, AllTrails, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Ebay, MasterClass, InVision, AirTable, Optimizely, Thumbtack, FormSwift, WayUp, Yummly, Rover und mehr.
- Kategorisierung / Gruppierung
- Terminplanung veröffentlichen
- Veröffentlichungen in mehreren Kanälen
- Google Analytics Integration
- Keyword-Recherche Tools
- Nachverfolgung mobiler Suche
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Clearscope
Bewertet am 30.5.2018
It makes content research/development easy to manage while maximizing algorithmic-SEO qualitity.
Kommentare: Easy to use tool to help inform SEO-driven content creation and streamline the creation process. Also easy to optimize existing content.
New Content Development
- For a given keyword, Clearscope pulls an easy to read report of keywords that should be included in a new piece of content, and how frequently - this makes it extremely easy for a writer (freelance or in house) to follow in order to deliver algorithmically strong SEO. Now, you just have to proof for editorial / voice, knowing it's strong content that has a better chance of ranking.
- Additionally, it gives you the top quality content that's already out there so that you and your writers know what you're up against, and get insight into the tone, voice, etc.
- At the end of it all, you can throw the content the writer wrote into the tool to see it's SEO grade. Existing Content:
- Have existing content that you want to optimize and get more traffic to? Run it through the tool, see recommendations, and send it to get edited. The tool also has a powerful keyword research / recommendation engine. In summary: huge time saver and accuracy booster to help make content development and optimization turnkey. Also, working with the team is extraordinary. Some of the best support I've ever had. They also help you understand how to use the tool to maximize impact, rather than just having the subscription. Strong general SEO context is also a huge bonus.
Everything that comes to mind is really just out of personal preference for experience or aesh
- The UI is clean, but could potentially be more modern.
- Could be more distinct visual difference between the general keyword research tool (no limit on usage) and the keyword optimization tool (currently credit-based) to prevent user error.
Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Clearscope is a great tool for crafting content!
Kommentare: We were very early adopters of Clearscope. I've had an excellent experience using it since the beginning, and so has my team. I always recommend it to everyone I work with.
Vorteile: I love how easy Clearscope makes it to find the content gaps between your competitors and you for any given keyword, on a granular level. This would be prohibitively time-consuming otherwise. That being said, my favorite feature is the content optimization tool. It allows you to easily fill in those gaps while crafting and/or optimizing your own content by providing live feedback on your progress. Lastly, the pricing is great for the value you are getting. Similar services are significantly costlier.
Nachteile: That there was no way to integrate it with Google Docs, so as to avoid having to copy paste the content into Clearscope for analysis. But they're working on making that possible now.
Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Vorteile: I love that you aren't locked into a contract and this scores exactly what we need to do to rank content in search, as well as give us a competitive analysis not just of other websites, but on a per-article basis.
Nachteile: It isn't valuable ongoing if you don't create a ton of content, however, you aren't locked into a contract, which is nice.
Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Critical Software for Content Creators and SEO
Kommentare: Great from start to finish, a solid part of the workflow.
Vorteile: Super easy to use, just straight up intuitive. I share this with my writing team and they love using it for the instant feedback and reassurance. The Clearscope team, our rep especially, is super helpful in onboarding and making sure the experience is delightful.
Nachteile: Nothing to complain about! As an SEO I always want more data, but the team seems to be making progress on that front and are rapidly rolling out new features.
Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Useful information but no transparency and not that smart
Vorteile: Clearscope offers useful analysis, especially of related words for any keyword. The generally quick overview of average word count is also useful.
Nachteile: The grading system is not transparent or smart. It's possible to get an A++ just by stuffing keywords. The word count can often be wrong as well.