1000minds Conjoint Analysis
von 1000minds5 / 5 3 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Any market that is interested in its customers' or stakeholders' preferences.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.3 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2003
Über 1000minds Conjoint Analysis
Our Conjoint Surveys enable you to run Conjoint Analysis (Choice Modelling or Discrete Choice Experiments) with as many participants as you like - potentially 1000s!
Discover what matters to people when making choices involving trade-offs.
* Which criteria do stakeholders e.g. citizens consider when making decisions?
* Which attributes of a new product design are most important to consumers?
* What are their weights (part-worth utilities), representing their relative importance?
1000minds Conjoint Analysis Funktionen
- Benutzerdefinierte Umfrage-URLs
- E-Mail Marketing
- Mobile Umfrage
- Unterstützt Audio / Bilder / Video
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für 1000minds Conjoint Analysis
Bewertet am 11.11.2019
A simple to use, low-cost, effective way to get the information you need to make decisions
Kommentare: I have used this software in a wide variety of practical applications. The results have been the same every time. I have been able to survey large (and small) groups of people in a short space of time and gather the information that's needed to make decisions. The feedback from participants has been consistently positive "easy to use", "intuitive", "the results are as I expected"....
Vorteile: The software has an intuitive design which makes it very easy to use, both from a developer's point of view in creating a survey and from a participant's point of view in completing it. Surveys can be designed to target specific audiences using the customisable options which means that the right information is being collected in a low-cost, efficient way. In-built quality checks ensure confidence in the data and is just one of the features that sets this software apart from others.
Nachteile: I am yet to come across any cons with the new version of 1000minds.
Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Incredibly powerful software
- Simplifies incredibly complicated analysis to insights usable for students - nearly impossible for us to do conjoint analysis without it!! Just so much useful information to be gleaned from a single set of surveys.
- High flexibility and customisability
- Easy to set up mailing list/get and track survey respondents through the pipeline
- Simple survey interface for respondents
- Awesome support and expertise from the 1000minds team (Paul!)
Nachteile: - Sometimes a suboptimal user experience for administrators/analysts (naturally, given the complexity of the analysis...) and survey respondents (sometimes slow or progress is ambiguous) -- for us, setting up was made significantly easier by customer support from the team
Bewertet am 19.3.2015
Highly recommended. Best in class
I've used 3 of the most popular "alternatives" and unequivocally recommend 1000minds. Exceedingly powerful yet the 'easiest' and most customer centric product I've used (enterprise solutions & popular "off the shelf" software).
-Seamless Export and Import data directly.
-Packed full of complete examples
-A wealth of support documentation, hints & tips
-Short learning curve
-Accurate decision modelling meodology
-Too many to name. I'm still discovering new positives almost daily Cons
-Really only the landing page/UI. A lot of the 'power' in this product is revealed in layers. The UI is 'unique' yet logically intuitive.