Was ist MessageBird?
Cloud-Kommunikationsplattform verbindet über 15.000 Unternehmen mit ihren Kunden über die weltweit schnellsten und zuverlässigsten SMS, Voice und Chat-APIs.
Wer verwendet MessageBird?
Alle Unternehmen mit globaler Kundenkommunikation.
Wo kann MessageBird bereitgestellt werden?
Cloud, SaaS, webbasiert
MessageBird – Videos und Bilder
Kosten ähnlicher Produkte wie MessageBird vergleichen
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Automatische Antworten
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Bestätigung / Erinnerungen
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Geplanter Nachrichtenversand
- Grafische Benutzeroberfläche
- IVR / Spracherkennung
- Mehrfache Skripts
- Mobile Coupons
- Mobile Keywords
- SMS Gewinnspiele
- Text in Sprache (verwandeln)
- Vorgefertigte Vorlagen
- Weiterleitung von Anrufen (Call Routing)
- Wiederkehrende Termine
- Zugriffskontrollen / Berechtigungen
Alternativen für MessageBird
Bewertungen über MessageBird
MessageBird is an absolute 5-star virtual VOIP telephone service
Kommentare: When we moved our warehouse to a new location, our former provider promised to both keep our existing phone number, that our business had used for 3-years, as well as have a fiber-optic connection in place. In reality, we got neither. At the new location, telecom companies quoted 5k to install a fiber-optic line, and the phone was a low-quality copper line with no option to keep our previous number. We had to take full control of our inbound calls and become independent from telecom companies that failed at the core of their services and customer promise deliverability. Searching for an API and an open-source solution we found MessageBird through IFTTT platform. At first, we were sceptical about MessageBird ability to offer its services to UK clients, however, after the initial inquiry, we were advised that not only MessageBird was able to source a UK, London-based landline number, as we are a London based business, but also provided an option to choose a preferred number. All at a fraction of cost that traditional telephone service companies will never be able to price match. On the day of connection, we geared up to update our phone number in all places possible, established an inbound call flow, linked inbound calls to extensions relevant to our business, and gradually got our inbound phone call business back. Team LEDUS UK is personally thankful and grateful for the opportunity to be with MessageBird and recommends other businesses to follow worldwide.
1. Cost, cost, cost 2. Phone call-flow flexibility 3. Availability - services just what you needed 4. Fulfilment of custom number requests 5. Ease of use - literally a monkey could do it! 6. Reliability 24/7/365 7. Analytics and automatic contact saving 8. Team friendliness and helpfulness 9. Service expansion opportunity e.g. using SMS marketing 10. MessageBird concept helping businesses
1. The only thing that we still have not grasped is how to link an API to a physical on-the-desk phone, or a WiFi phone so that inbound call can be both received, as well as diverted to mobile phones if there is no one to reply the main phone. No tutorials or guidance of wifi phone models provided, yet.
This Bird Is HAPPY!
Kommentare: As mentioned above, Messagebird has allowed us to create a better overall customer experience by giving us the ability to proactively reach out to our customers via text in real time when we know about a time sensitive issue. Super helpful!
Messagebird has been super helpful to us over at our company in New York City. It allows us to proactively reach out to our customers via text message on mass. No other company allowed us to have that same functionality and still offered a nice and easy to use user interface. We love it!
I don't love that we need to split lists of numbers into smaller groups and send from different numbers. I wish that part could be handled via automation on the backend.
Nothing makes up for awful support and an unreliable API
Kommentare: Frustration. Spent a lot of time wondering whether we should have just gone with Twileo
* They're cheap * when you really push them (email the CEO or CTO and shout) they have occasionally gone out of their way to help us. * Despite other problems with their API we haven't experienced downtime * They seem to have fairly good international coverage * They've improved a lot since we started working with them (mid 2017).
* They're deliverability doesn't seem to be as good as other services like Twilio * The support is generally very ill-informed and patronising * We've waited ages for responses to fairly simple questions * Their API occasionally gives unexpected responses with no plausible explanation * They lack (or lacked last time we checked) important feature such as getting the cost of the message you've just sent.
Antwort von MessageBird
vor 3 Jahren
Hi Samuel, Thank you for your review and feedback. We take all responses (whether good or bad) very seriously so we can improve our overall service from this. We'd love to see if we can still connect with you directly to elaborate on your feedback. If you'd be open to this, please let us know and we'll connect with you via email. Best from Amsterdam, Alex Dorweiler Head of Support @ MessageBird
Excellent customer support! Great developers
Kommentare: We have only had a good experience with messagebird. The software is always getting better and their customer support is unmatched. We will continue to use them and have no desire to look for another provider.
I like the documentation and how easy it is to integrate messagebird into any project. We use the service as part of an alarming system for IoT monitoring. The only issues we have ever faced were caused by us, and the wonderful support at messagebird has helped us out many times.
The only cons are with from carrier restrictions in the united states and not from messagebird.
Sajith tharaka P.
With comparing to other providers, SMS delivery accurate is very high. All SMS will be deliverred to my customers. And easy to use everything with userfriendly dashboard.
No instant funds add option. Every paypal payments will be approved manually by staff. But within 1-2 days payment will be approved. It is better if you can set it instant.