Wer nutzt diese Software?
UX Designer, Interaktionsdesigner, Produktdesigner, Produktmanager
Durchschnittliche Bewertung3 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 2.5 / 5
- Funktionen 3.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3 / 5
- Startpreis $129
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Jongde Software
- Gegründet 2013
- Drag & Drop
- Seiten verknüpfen
- interaktive Elemente
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Mockplus
Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Mocking the Competition
Kommentare: Despite just using the trial version, Mockplus has given me a lot of tools that allow me to design an extremely high quality prototype (although I've only used it to design a low-fidelity one). Speed and efficiency is something that you don't really need to worry about when you're using Mockplus, given if you have at least some experience in creating prototypes, since Mockplus has provided all the necessary tools for you to create designs very quickly and very easily.
• Easy to use.
• Drag and drop to design, designs can be completed extremely quickly.
• Icons are based on their real life design counterparts.
• Free 7 day trial which allows you to use all of the features.
• A free version is available (premium features are locked)
• A lot of templates for you to choose from.
• Cloud save.
• Designs can be exported into images.
• Initial glance at the interface can be overwhelming if you're inexperienced.
• Meddling with the interactions can be quite difficult.
• A lot of features are locked once the trial is over (given if you're not buying it.)
Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Simple and powerful story-board web service.
Kommentare: Mockplus do what it advertises which is a great thing. No false advertisement. No learning curve and free plans that you can check all the feature for free. Using team just an invitation away.
I like how simply I can create a storyboard and collaborate with my team. It's not the exact team management system but a visual example of the project we are working. I always can see a visual representation of the final product.
The UI is not really bad, it is very simple to use. I use web UI to edit the images. As it workes like photoshop I don't have to learn new software and waste time.
Nachteile: The pricing is really high, which is a real bummer. The software features are limited but it did what it should do.