Durchschnittliche Bewertung16.777 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über Google Docs
Webbasierte App zum Online-Speichern, Erstellen und Bearbeiten von Tabellen und Dokumenten. Templates, Charts und Kommentare sind verfügbar.
Google Docs Funktionen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Google Docs
Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Google Docs Rocks!
Kommentare: Overall there have been many benefits to using this program! I am usually connected to the internet so I have no issues with using Google Docs. It makes it easy to save work and send to other employees. I love that I don't have to worry about losing my work, and that it will always be saved.
Vorteile: Google offers Google Docs as a free version of what is basically Microsoft Word. What I love most about the software is first off, that its free! To me that is a benefit, not having to pay for the software unlike Microsoft Word. Every single file that you make changes to in Docs automatically save to Google Drive every time you make a change, so if your computer for some reason crashes or shuts down, you can pick up exactly where you left off! This makes using Google Docs stress free and you don't have to constantly worry about saving your file or that the latest version of your file isn't saved. Google Drive stores each save as a separate revision, which means if you want to go back to a version you previously made you are able to do so. Google does not count Docs files toward your free space on Drive, so you can keep an unlimited number of documents and revisions - I love this feature!! Unlike Microsoft Word and most other alike software programs, Google Docs runs in a Web browser so you don't need to install software to run the program. Running Docs through the Internet makes it possible to work on any Internet or WIFI connected computer, but this presents a limitation: If you lose your Internet connection, you lose access to the program.
Nachteile: Like I said previously, Google Docs runs completely from the Internet, which can cause some issues with the availability to access your files, but it also provides a way to save all of your changes so you never lose any of your work! If you are in a pinch and need access to your files and have no way of connecting to the internet it can make the situation stressful - this is my biggest issue with the software.
Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Great for Cloud storage and Collaboration
Our overall experience with Google Docs has been great. The action items feature in Google Sheets is easy to assign and keep track of comments and changes.
Having them online saves a lot of time while switching from one laptop to another compared to storing files locally and transferring them manually for each laptop upgrade/switch.
1. The best feature of Google Docs is online collaboration where multiple users can work together in same Document/Spreadsheet in real time.
2. You can add comment and assign action items to other colleagues.
3. It has version control feature as well, which will allow you to roll back in case something goes wrong.
4. If you purchase premium service from Google, they also provide unlimited storage space option which will allow you to backup all important files in Google Cloud and the data is secure.
5. We can restrict levels of access while sharing Docs (like view only, comment only, Edit)
1. Compared to Microsoft Office suite, you may find lesser features (like running Macros) in Google Sheet Vs Microsoft excel. Other than few add-ins, you may find most of the other features in Google. But if your work is dependent on those complex Macros and add-ins, then you may have to still purchase MS office either as software (like 2016) or Office 365 online version.
2. Sometimes when you have too many tabs open in Chrome browser, each tab runs as a process in the background (you can see it in Task Manager) and may slow down your pc. There is a Chrome Suspender add-in available which will kill the processes from idle tabs and you can hit 'refresh' whenever you need those tabs back online which can save you from memory being consumed all the time.