von Trivantis4.5 / 5 35 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Trivantis-Lösungen werden in sieben Sprachen angeboten und von Global-2.000-Unternehmen, kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen, Regierungsbehörden und Bildungseinrichtungen weltweit eingesetzt.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung35 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.3 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.3 / 5
- Startpreis 1.595,00 $
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1999
Über Lectora Inspire
Die umfassendste verfügbare Desktop-Authoring-Lösung. Die Authoring-Software von Lectora wird von Global-2.000-Unternehmen, kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen sowie von staatlichen und akademischen Organisationen zur schnellen und einfachen Erstellung von interaktiven und zugänglichen E-Learning-Kursen verwendet.
Lectoras leistungsstarkes Authoring kombiniert mit den branchenweit besten Tools bietet eine umfassende Lösung für alle video- und szenariobasierten oder responsiven Lernbedürfnisse. Erstelle eLearning-Inhalte überall und jederzeit mithilfe von Responsive Course Design.
Lectora Inspire Funktionen
- Asynchrones Lernen
- Elektronischer Handel
- Gemischtes Lernen
- Integrierter Autorensystem-Kurs
- Integriertes LMS
- Mobiles Lernen
- Portal für Lernende
- Synchrones Lernen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Lectora Inspire
Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Lectora Inspire for Online Course Development
Kommentare: We use Lectora Inspire to create all of our online training. There is a learning curve for the system but I found it very intuitive once I began creating content. I have used a few other authoring tools in my career and Lectora is my personal preference. The downfalls of the system are offset by the additional software that comes included in this package. While there are some changes I would love to see, my overall experience with Lectora is positive and I would recommend it over the other tools I have used.
- Makes great courses
- Can output projects to a number of formats (scorm, AIC, etc).
- Continuous updates
- Software fits the needs of any experience level
- Allows for total customization of courses
- Responsive design feature allows you to optimize your course for different hardware (tablets, phones, and PC) without having to create three entirely different courses
- The Lectora Inspire package also includes the a screen capture and image editing software called Snagit and the video recording/editing software Camtasia. These are great additions and I use Snagit many times throughout the day.
- Reviewlink is another addition to the software package that allows courses to be easily shared among stakeholders and evaluators before the course is uploaded to our learning management system.
- Terrible customer support. The one time I've actually been able to get ahold of someone, they insisted that the problem was due to my computer. Thankfully, every time I encountered a problem, I was able to solve it using Google.
- Many of the advanced features are inaccessible meaning they do not meet Section 508 requirements.
- The training that they provide on the software is very overpriced. Hundreds of dollars just to have someone walk you through a manual page by page.
- Compared to competitors, the price for the Inspire package is justified. However, it is still expensive in general than I believe it really should be.
Bewertet am 27.6.2017
As I long-time developer I have always felt the flexibility and power of Lectora is second to none.
Kommentare: The ability to create realistic learner-centric e-Learning modules.
Vorteile: I like having the freedom to develop the way I need to for a realistic design that stimulates learning. In other words, I should only be limited by what the learner can do in a real-life situation (on-the-job). Lectora allows me to take that 'reality' goal, and blend it with creative and practical designs that are easily programmed in an e-Learning module, because it gives me the ability to touch any object in order to achieve the design. At the same time, it doesn't 'mess with my stuff' - like how I've labeled objects etc.
Nachteile: I miss having the Properties dialogue box from earlier versions, but I'm getting used to the Ribbon.
Bewertet am 5.6.2017
I really enjoy Lectora because it is almost limitless it what you can do with the software.
Kommentare: Being able to create a wide variety of activities and different learning modules. Being able to really think outside the box and not be limited to what the software can do.
Vorteile: I think the best feature of Lectora is being able to import almost any media into the software. This allows the user to take a variety of assets and combine them into one learning module. Also, Lectora offers a wide range of actions that you can assign to assets, pages, and the complete module itself. This allows the developer to almost create any kind of activity, learning module, or idea the developer can think of. There hasn't been anything yet that I have thought of for an activity, and haven't been able to create it somehow with the Lectora software.
Nachteile: The software can have a steep learning curve to it. There is other software that can be used for eLearning creation that is easier to learn. If your company is really looking for top notch, robust software, Lectora is the way to go. Even with the steep learning curve, Trivantis has an amazing community that offers a lot of support and ideas for Lectora. Unless you have a dedicated developer to Lectora, this may not be the best software to use.
Bewertet am 3.7.2017
Powerful program without needing to code
Kommentare: The ability to be able to create custom SCORM training that interfaces with multiple platforms.
Vorteile: Maximum flexibility in course design.You are free to apply what you want and how you want to your training course then point and click scripting allows you to put your custom interaction to the training without needing a degree in coding.
Nachteile: Because the program is powerful and not a cookie cutter you are going to need some training to get up and running. But once you get a little experience you will be very glad on the investment. Tons of free nugget training can walk you though each item. Great community and conference backing you up.
Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Creative, Thinking, Engaging, Easy
Vorteile: I love that if I can think of it, I can make Lectora do it! Just have to find out how! I like the layout and design of the user interface, as it makes it very easy to transition between different programs. I also love that it is already integrated into many of the other development tools I use (eLearning Bros, BranchTrack, etc.)
Nachteile: When new versions rollout I feel as though I have to be careful about updating due to bugs. It's tough to have to decide whether to update right away or wait for the first fix to come out because I always want the upgrade, but also don't want the issues.