Durchschnittliche Bewertung466 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.3/5
- Kundenservice 4.2/5
- Funktionen 4.5/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5/5
- Startpreis 4,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
- Unterstützt Scrum
- Kontinuierliche Bereitstellung
- Kontinuierliche Lieferung
- Richtlinien Managemen-
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Mobile Entwicklung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für GitLab
Bewertet am 7.8.2019
A complete tool to store your projects and configure your CI/CD
Kommentare: I have great thoughts about GitLab my experience has been really good. I was really impressed when I started working with it and configured the first project there. I definitely recommend GitLab to anyone that wants to start a new project and doesn't want to use too many tools, GitLab has everything that you need to start.
I started using GitLab for an external project and I like the following:
1) Easy to work with and auto explanatory. Creating/configuring a new repository is really easy.
2) Great CI/CD implementation. Having the repository with built-in CI/CD is really convenient, you can have everything related to the build and deployment process saved along with your code. I have used bamboo and I really appreciate this feature, it might have its problems but it is really useful.
3) Unlimited private docker registry, you can have your own private registry for free. I cannot express how useful this is.
4) In order to help with the CI/CD process it allows the creation of tokens with access restrictions (read only), so you can use these tokens to download your code or your docker containers without having to provide your personal credentials.
5) It has its own task manager
6) It has free agents that are in charge of executing your builds/deploys so you don't have to provide your own resources.
1) Configuring build variables is really messy and it is not an ideal implementation. I haven't found a way to set different values for them depending on the branch, so configuring different environments is not too easy
2) Even though having your code with CI/CD is really convenient, it has some drawbacks. If you have an established continuous deployment process that you repeat in many projects and you want to change it (maybe a fix it or improve it) you will have to add that change to all your repositories and all the branches that you want to deploy. So it is a really good feature but it is not too flexible
3) The task manager is messy, and I didn't find a way to have a shared board.
4) It does not have too many software integrations, as I mentioned before I have used bamboo and I really like their integration with other software
Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Kommentare: GitLab resolved our version controlling problems, code review problems. It helps to maintain our code standards very easily. We can setup It on our local server also very easily. It is free anyone can try it.
Vorteile: GitLab is a superb source code managemanet provide. It is free. We can install it in our privet server also. As well as we can use their server with a free account. We use git for version control. GitLab provides awesome support for version control. It is a very easy tool. Anyone can use it very easily If someone has no more knowledge about versioning but He can use GitLab very easy. We can maintain our Repositories/Branchers. User access level also there. Currently, We use GitLab. We maintain feature branches, dev branch, and master branch. Everyone does not allow to merge code to the dev branch. If someone add merge request to the dev branch, our one-person review code and merge. Then we use GitLab it is easy for us. GitLab provides superb dashboard it very easy to review code. It shows all code changes with file by file. Easy to compare. As well as we can compare two branches vary easy. It provides a clear, unique, user-friendly dashboard. GitLab also supports CI/CD process. It's superb we can recommend for anyone. If our commit has some conflict it shows how to resolve that step by step.
Nachteile: When I add a new commit. If the file is large/have many lines. It not showing code changes directly. It shows a message file has many lines cannot show changes that kind of message. Sometimes when we compare two commits. It not more clear. Some times confusing. If I show some file history only show commits. not showing code changes by commits. We want to go and check every commits to show changes.
Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Great platform to host your project!
Overall, GitLab is a good for development. Most commonly used features such as MR and code review work very well on GitLab. The best feature on GitLab is CI/CD, it has everything you need to build an automated pipeline, from build agents to container registry.
However, the exploration feature is not as robust as other services and there is still a lot of rooms for improvement.
GitLab CI is great. The GitLab CI/CD language allows us to build complex pipelines easily, pipeline's configs are stored in the repository as well, so we can manage everything in one place. GitLab also has built-in Docker registry. We have both our build pipeline and our images hosted on GitLab.
The pricing is also flexible, I recommend it for both startup and large enterprises.
Explore Projects feature can be better, it would be more useful if we have a filter to select projects by technologies.
Should support templates on the job level, so it can be reused between multiple environments.
Lack of integration: there are not many 3rd party services that integrate with GitLab for now.
Bewertet am 12.10.2019
One stop shop for planning, development, and operations
Kommentare: Making it easier to build quality into the software development lifecycle without sacrificing speed. Let the computers do the heavy lifting of building and testing the changes. Bake in DevOps best practices by default.
Vorteile: Integration of CI/CD and Kubernetes for easily developing and running custom apps. Fantastic collaboration features like discussions, visual diffing. Some of this stuff you don't even get on desktop apps that charge big bucks. Frequent updates that inch its capability and usability forward. Good documentation. Wonderful community, welcoming atmosphere, pleasant to work with all the employees I've encountered.
Nachteile: Sometimes things break. When things are broken, sometimes it can take some time to be fixed, if you're not willing or able to fix it yourself. One of the consequences of such broad scope and feature development velocity. It would be advisable to keep another copy installed separately for testing updates before applying them to the live edition, if your IT has the capacity to do so.
Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Source control is made easy with gitlab
Kommentare: We need to control our source code. We need to know exactly who has changed what line of code at what point. And git, nice though it is, needs a GUI. Gitlab provides us that GUI.
The software is stable.
Updates come out regularly.
SSO integration with our AD is very nice.
Nachteile: We are using gitlab not only for our source code, but also to control the configuration of all of our servers and firewalls. It would be nice if we could schedule scripts on gitlab to run automatically. We are now 'abusing' the pipelines for this purpose.