Was ist Mentorink?
Mentorink ist eine Mentoring-Plattform, die es Organisationen ermöglicht, intelligente Mentoring-Aktivitäten in großem Umfang zu starten und durchzuführen. Sie stellt die Werkzeuge zur Verfügung, die jede Organisation benötigt, um eine strukturierte, ergebnisorientierte Entwicklungserfahrung zu starten.
Wer verwendet Mentorink?
Unternehmen, Nichtregierungsorganisationen und Bildungsnetzwerke in Europa und Asien, die Mentoring-Prozesse durchführen und eine kritische Masse an Anwendern überschritten haben, bei der Offline-Prozesse keine Option mehr sind.
Mentorink – Details
- Ja, kostenloser Test verfügbar
- Keine Gratisversion
Mentorink bietet keine Gratisversion, aber eine kostenlose Testversion. Die kostenpflichtige Version von Mentorink ist ab 89,00 €/Monat verfügbar.
Mentorink – Details
Mentorink – Videos und Bilder
Mentorink – Bereitstellung und Support
- Live Online
Funktionen von Mentorink
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Anmeldung / Onboarding
- Anpassbare Berichte
- Anpassbare Formulare
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Automatisierte Terminplanung
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Chat / Messaging
- E-Mail Erinnerungen
- Einmalige Anmeldung
- KI-gestütztes Matching
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Management von Mentoring-Programmen
- Match & Merge
- Self-Service Portal
- To-do-Listen Verfolgung
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Zielsetzung / Nachverfolgung
- Zusammenfassende Berichte
Alternativen für MentorinkMehr Alternativen zu Mentorink
Erfahrungen mit MentorinkAlle 35 Nutzerbewertungen lesen
Best platform and team to create a learning environment!
Kommentare: With our 3 years work with Mentorink, we got lots of benefits with a fair price. We create a networked learning mechanism that grew over years to help lots of mentees to find their way with the help of mentors through Mentorink. The team is really helping you with your use case to create best working environment for your needs. That was the key for our successful program over Mentorink.
- Mentorink has customizable application mechanism which enables different use cases according to the need of the organization. That way you can decide how deep you want to go about the evaluation of your mentor and mentees. -The platform enables you to set up notification mechanisms so that you can check health of the mentor-mentee matches and notify them about their status, updates and more. -It helps you with different matching strategies in order to cover your needs. It helps you to match people with an algorithm so that you will automate the process as much as you would like. -Easy to use and insightful for mentor and mentees. The interface is very easy and effective as a user for meetings, tasks and learning as mentor mentee couples. You can also generate different sets of contents for different categories of matching. This way mentor-mentee couples follow up a consulted syllabus for their networked learning activity. - The customer support. Team is so dedicated to help you and consult you with the processes that you want to design. Any time you can get support through lots of different channels. Team helps you in all phases of the program that you design. - Fair pricing - the platform with all these capabilities in a really fair price. That is hard to find for this kind of platform
- There are some manual tasks you want to handle. - Before start, you should experience the product as a user.
Manage coaching and mentoring process easily
They were very open to our request but instead of doing all of our request, they have always got ideas what is the correct way. Also I can say that software is very user friendly.
Sometimes in terms of customization you might have some limitations. But the team can find a solution for the problem.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mentornity
Warum Mentorink gewählt wurde: Cost advantage and better user experience.
Zuvor genutzte Software: Mentornity
Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mentorink: Cost advantage and better user experience.
Kommentare: Educational problems as a mentee
i like mentorink because it helps to maintain relationships between mentor and mentee.Also ,our experience can shareable via linkedin.
To use of mentorink is not easy. I think tools can be more friendly user.
A very innovative and user friendly solution to manage our mentoring program online.
Kommentare: My ideas and future plan changed
As an educational institution, our top priority is to establish a reliable channel between our alumni and students to enable them to share experiences and grow together. We had organised mentoring programmes historically but it was always very hard for us to manage. We very much struggled to handle large groups of people with offline tools. Mentorink has made the process extremely easy for us. We can now onboard thousands of people instantly, find the best matches instantly and the system provides all of the guidance automatically. Plus, we can get full visibility over the analytics and ensure that our programme is really contributing to the success of our participants. Mentorink has transformed the whole process from being very effort-intensive into a very easy one.
The programme works very well for us at the moment and we look forward to receiving new features. It is really helpful to meet other people in this program and to take advantage of their suggestions and experiences and to direct them to the future.
The Amazing Experience of Mentoring
During more than 2 years of experience, Mentorink has facilitated all steps of our mentoring program from beginning to end. For example, Mentorink has offered us to match mentors and mentees by analyzing their personal and professional features. Thanks to Mentorink, we have a chance to create organizational memory related to mentoring experiences. Now, we can easily monitor and report participants' mentoring experiences which in turn contributes to the improvement in employee engagement. Thus far, I writed as my administrator role in our mentoring program. I also participated our program as a mentee and had chance to observe that Mentorink prevent participants from dropping out the program by sending reminders and providing interesting content.
Because we are working for Defence Industry, we have lots of information security softwares and confidential projects. That's why we didn't even consider whether we could integrate Mentoring in our Intranet systems.