Wer verwendet CourseStorm?
CourseStorm is a class registration and marketing solution perfect for adult, community, and corporate education, enrichment, workforce development and training, and health education programs.
Was ist CourseStorm?
CourseStorm is a powerful class registration and marketing platform built exclusively for adult education and training providers. CourseStorm's turn-key system includes payment processing, rosters, waitlists, customizable forms, class communication, and automated marketing tools designed to increase your efficiency and reach more students. Designed to be affordable, CourseStorm is pay-as-you-go with zero up-front costs or long-term commitments. Save time and grow enrollments with CourseStorm.
CourseStorm – Details
CourseStorm – Preisübersicht
CourseStorm bietet keine Gratisversion, aber eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für CourseStorm findest du unten.
CourseStorm – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 26 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Excellent Registration Software
I found this software online accidentally at 4 am in January of 2018, and it had me hooked me within minutes. The more I read about it, the more I loved it. CourseStorm gets our classes noticed with an option to add inviting pictures. The customized payment plans have been exceptionally smooth when registering and collecting payments.
* Ease of initial setup when I first found this software.
* Classes are set up for registration in minutes.
* Classes are duplicated for even quicker reposting.
* Cost is well worth the product value; fees withheld without an invoice.
* Fast and friendly responses whenever I reach out to customer support.
* Customer Reps stay in touch to ask if I am satisfied.
* Customized mass emails to all class registrants.
* Payment process allows for reversals, if necessary, up until class date; this avoids deposit and refund.
* Custom Payment Plans permitted for each class individually.
* No name badge template. Possibility of using Excel roster to create.
* Classes default listing is Alphabetical vs. Chronological.
* Probably other concerns but no time to find them while the product is working so well.
Bewertet am 8.8.2019
A small company trying to make a big difference
Kommentare: We've used 3 different vendors for camp registration software and have found CourseStorm to be the best combination of ease of use and affordability. We haven't tried them all, but for the most part we have enjoyed the experience. Service has been helpful, except when the answer has been "we haven't implemented that feature yet"
Vorteile: CourseStorm has an easy to use front end for the customers. Total time to complete a registration is kept to a minimum and check out is usually very straight forward. Starting up and copying new sessions is very easy. Taking payments works really well as long as it isn't complicated by use of different cards or a combination of cards and checks. Emailing out to groups works really well. The look of the online catalog is very positive.
There are still some features that are either in need of implementation or need a more intuitive implementation. Each season that passes, some of those have been addressed, but others remain.
Registrations from year to year (we do youth camps) are hard to update things like t-shirt size or current grade. Not easy for either the parent or us admins. And rebates or mixed payments can be very difficult to integrate at all. If a registration fails a credit card payment and wants to send in a check, there is no way to integrate that activity. You either have to cancel and restart the registration and use a promo code to allow for the payments received to date or take the check and let it continue to show as "failed payment" for every. And I mean for ever.
Also needs to allow for age restrictions for registrations, we run summer youth programs and keeping campers in the right age group is important, something that parents sometimes don't notice or choose to circumvent.
Would also like to see notifications and email ability for other than the single instructor and the registrants in a program. We run camps with several staff members and it would be good to have all staff members get the outgoing email blasts for a particular program, a feature that doesn't exist currently.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von CourseStorm an 10.9.2019
Thank you for your review!
We aim to provide as much functionality while still keeping things simple! Our goal is to make registering for classes as easy as possible.
I'm making note of your feature requests and I'm happy to say that one we were able to solve just recently. We do send out missed payment notifications for those on payment plans. In the past, if someone had paid outside of the system the alert would stay on the account forever. Now we provide a report that allows you to clear that alert as you see fit.
We're also launching an integration with MailChimp that gives you more control over your email lists. I think this will work for the need to email your staff. We'll be in touch to talk about that!
Bewertet am 23.1.2020
So Happy I Switched to CourseStorm
Kommentare: I am so thankful we switched to CourseStorm. Our work life is so much easier and happier now! Though it is more expensive than our old system, it is worth every penny in the staff time we save and the customer satisfaction we are experiencing with our community. The staff time we save with this system, we are money ahead - it pays for itself!
1. First and foremost I have to compliment CourseStorm on your customer service. The customer service I have received from you and CourseStorm staff is amazing. I feel very attended to - that our success using this system is a priority for your company which I greatly appreciate. You all have been so very responsive to all of our inquiries. You all have been very attentive to our needs!
2. We have received so much feedback from our customers/students, staff, and instructors. Everyone LOVES this new system. We have received so many compliments on this new system for its ease of use and the professional image it provides us. It is totally next level for us!
3. The staff time we are saving by the instructors having the ability to manage their own classes through their own instructor accounts is a huge time saver for us. Staff have been freed up from that laborious task and the instructors love the ability to access their classes 24/7.
4. The system is so user friendly that we are not having to take fewer registrations over the phone. Instead of people calling us out of frustration from not being able to easily register for a class, now they can easily do it themselves without issues and we are no longer getting frustrated callers. We are seeing many registrations come in on a daily basis that we haven’t had to personally process manually. That is such a huge time saver.
5. The data entry, inputting the classes and students, is so quick and easy!
Nachteile: This is not applicable. We have not encountered anything that we don't like about this system.
Bewertet am 8.3.2017
Great system: would love a few improvements :)
We recently switched over to course storm I think about 6 months ago. I love how easy/fast it is for parents to sign up their daughter for class. I also love how it saved their information making them save time for future class sign ups.
A few things I would love to see on course storm:
1. The ability to have a customer type in their email twice (this would avoid typos of the wrong email address which happens a lot!)
2. The ability to have plenty of customized registration forms and not have to use the initial form then add on. (Sometimes certain classes will require a completely different registration form but your system requires the basic form then having to add on. I would just like to make different registration forms and name them for classes). We do adult classes too and it's really hard to use that the way you guys have the forms set up.
3. Ability to receive the funds way before a week AFTER the class. For small businesses that require purchasing and prepping supplies way ahead of time this is hard to receive the money a week after the class.
4. For promo codes-can we please have the option to make a promo code for a certain class!?? Otherwise a customer could use the promo code for any (and as many as they desire!) as they like even though we may want a promo code only to be used for a certain class.
5. The ability to add sibling discount codes (separate from the promo codes). Maybe label it as sibling discount code?
6. Ability to close a class prior to the day of the class. Sometimes we need to close class way ahead of day to allow prepping etc. Would like to be able to set a closing date without having to go in and remember to do so manually for each class.
Vorteile: Ease of use for customer.
Nachteile: Items listed on my form in the first page of survey...
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von CourseStorm an 12.3.2019
Hi Devon, since our customers are the most important thing to us, we are delighted to see your five stars in that area! We hope you're still feeling that even after a couple of years with us!
We're also happy that you and your customers have found CourseStorm so easy to use. You've provided a great list of possible features - we add every feature suggestion to our Ballot Box and will let you know when the development team gets to your requests.
As a side note, I'm pleased to say that since your review, we've features to offer more control over payouts, class specific promo codes, and automatic registration closing. I'll have the Support Team reach out to you soon with more details.
Whenever you have another suggestion, please let our support team know!
Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Intuitive, Easy to Use...but most of all...increased enrollment in our enrichment program.
Vorteile: The pros...easy to use, pretty intuitive. ...and GETS THE JOB DONE. For those who have yet to implement an online registration platform for your education programs...it is a MUST. We implemented Coursestorm a few months ago to try and increase enrollment in our Enrichment Program....and we have succeeded in doing so EXPONENTIALLY. This was accomplished via strategic marketing tactics, advertising, social, etc....but you still need to have somewhere to drive potential registrants to...then make it easy for them to enroll. Coursestorm does that. I foresee even more success going forward now that we are capturing and creating a database of registrants to market future programs to. Honestly, for me it was a no-brainer but it was a tough sell getting my superiors to sign on for it. But now, they absolutely LOVE it. We also like the fact that you basically pay per registrant. There are no monthly fees, etc. which makes it easy to roll the cost right into the registration. Basically, making it no cost for us....which, as a non-profit...is a major factor. The customer support has also been outstanding. Very quick to respond to issues or questions. Lastly, implementation was a breeze and you don't need to design & add pages to your current website. If you're looking for a low cost solution to implement online educational registrations and increase your enrollments...I would highly recommend giving this platform a try.
Nachteile: As has been mentioned in other reviews...it lacks some features that I would like to see implemented. Bit I've sent some suggestions and have confidence the support team will implement. With that said...there's a delicate balance between ease of use and feature-rich. The more features you add to a product...the more confusing it can be to set up and use. As long as they keep the product intuitive...I onle see it getting better and better.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von CourseStorm an 10.9.2019
Thank you so much for your review. We love that you've found the platform so easy to use and it has made such an impact in your registration volume so quickly! I'm glad you were able to stick with it to get the administration to approve it.
And you're right, the more advanced the features, the more we risk things becoming less intuitive. Therefore we take Ballot Box suggestions very seriously and take time to design solutions that work best for as many of our customers as possible, all while keeping the features and platform easy to use.