Wer nutzt diese Software?
WorkflowMax provides a cloud-based business solution for creative agencies, architects, engineers, surveyors, lawyers, IT companies, construction firms, consultants & anyone else who bills by time.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung105 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.9 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 3.7 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis 33,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2007
A single platform for all your job management needs, used by 10000+ service businesses globally. See all your expenses in the job costing system and don't get stung with nasty bills. Instantly know how costs and invoices are stacking up in the job order costing system. See your estimated costs broken down into individual tasks. Measure actual costs as they come in, to see if your staff are quoting accurately. Get full visibility and view job profitability at a glance. Try it now for free!
- Bestellungen ändern
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Mobiler Zugriff
- RFI und Vorlagen
- Agile Methodiken
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Traditionelle Methodiken
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für WorkflowMax
Bewertet am 4.5.2016
Our most recommended Workflow management app
Kommentare: In our role as cloud app integrators and implementation experts, WorkflowMax is an essential app in Link Solutions' toolkit. We recommend it over and above any other workflow management app, and use it daily within our own business. The depth of features is significant and can be easily adapted to suit most business processes. The flow from lead management right through delivery and then to invoicing saves countless hours of administration and can deliver significant improvements to service delivery. Being a Xero company, the integration with Xero is understandably robust and extensive, and other useful add-on integrations are available. For example, at Link, we use Zendesk to manage our support tickets, and we're able to track our time in Zendesk and have this flow through to WorkflowMax timesheets with associated notes for reporting and billing. Put simply, we think WorkflowMax is a great system that offers exceptional value for money.
Vorteile: * Flexible and extensive feature set that can manage most business processes * General ease of use - while there are some traps for beginners, these are understable given the depth of features available * It's a Xero company, and benefits from the association in terms of a strong integration, customer support standards, and ongoing development * Pricing is excellent and suits a range of businesses from small operators through to large enterprises * Significant job and task templating abilities allow multiple activity streams to be systematised within one application * Powerful reporting engine with the ability to extend with custom reports
Nachteile: * Retentions and variations can be difficult to manage for construction companies * Inventory management is non-existent, which while understandable in a workflow management app does limit use for service-based firms that also provide product * The mobile app could do with further extensions to the range of features available * If you are looking for a fully featured CRM that you need to integrate with a email marketing system (like Mailchimp) you may need to use a standalone app
Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Functionality & Reporting
Kommentare: Workflow max helps to solve the issue of effective invoicing of time worked on each client. Workflow max has also helped our firm when it comes to GST time - the way workflow max integrates with Xero makes filing GST returns with Inland Revenue very simple, and lets you easily keep track of GST returns and to make sure that all returns have been filed before the due date.
- Workflowmax has the ability to let the user create and design their own reports, which can come in very handy for workflow planning purposes. Saves staff all trying to navigate through a single spreadsheet!
- This is an effective program to record staff hours, which also allocates your time entries to the jobs you are working on, which helps when it comes time to bill clients.
- The tax alerts on the dashboard are a good way to double check tax returns after they have been assessed by IRD, which is a good reminder to check any returns that have been assessed as different as it raises a red flag and makes you look into it.
Nachteile: The custom reporting can be a bit hard to navigate around, especially for any newcomers to the system.
Bewertet am 23.1.2015
It does what it says on the tin. Work-Flow-MAX
Kommentare: I am the director of Right Brain Insights, and CFO for a company called T3 Group – T3 Facility Services Pty Ltd. I help SMEs use data to clarify their strategic direction and boost their business performance. In the case of T3 Group, that’s what we’ve been able to do with WorkflowMax. Eleven months ago, the only thing that could be vaguely understood was total sales to a client. However, in order to understand the cost base and truly drive profit, and link it back to our goals, we needed to be able to break down jobs, and their cost, as well as give the guys one site and the guys in the office something that could allow them to be far more efficient and far more effective at what they needed to do. We looked at WorkflowMax, GeoOp and Connect2Field. WorkflowMax is just a standout, across these in terms of its reporting, its connection with Xero, and its detail. We needed to have really good insights over our cash flow going forward. We use WorkflowMax to strip out a pipeline, so we can see cashflow into the future based on job activity. Our target used to be $50,000 a month, it’s now $325,000 minimum and rising. We would not have been able to hit that growth without WorkflowMax. There used to be a fairly substantial lag in invoicing. It used to be around a 14-day delay from the end of a job to actually invoicing it. That’s come down to basically 24, at most 48 hours. We pretty much invoice as soon as the job’s finished. That’s been a really, really tight process and something that’s really cool when you link WorkflowMax to Xero. In January our accounts receivable days was roughly 65 and our accounts payable was roughly 40. We’ve now switched that where our accounts receivable, on average, is about 45 days and our payable is about 48. So being able to switch that and stay on top of it has had a really, really powerful impact. We’re just becoming more organised. So we are doing things far more efficiently. We are, through a system like this, becoming more account
- Customised reporting & data fields
- Real-time tracking
- Xero connection
- Pricing (so much cheaper than GeoOp & Connect 2 Field at the time we researched)
- Backed by Xero
- Dashboard design. Could be cleaner, maybe customisable
- Not life or death, but stronger connection on the cost side. i.e. 'spend money' type transactions linking to Xero.
Bewertet am 26.6.2016
Value for Money Time and Project Management System
Kommentare: As Certified Implementation Partners, we have implemented and trained WorkflowMax for over sixty clients in the UK. Industries have included Creative Agencies, Architects & Engineers, Ecologists, Training Companies and General Consultancy firms.
WorkflowMax is highly flexible and every client will tend to use it slightly differently. Some of the key things our clients like about WorkflowMax
1. Easy time entry - Especially the weekly time grid where you can then easily track who has/hasn't submitted time if using the 'Submit Time'sheet' feature.
2. The ability to develop attractive quotes and proposals.
3. Being able to pull processes and systems together in a centralised location. Often clients are holding project information in lots of different locations/spreadsheets around the office.
4. Huge flexibility through the custom reporting and being able to quickly see Project Profitability.
5. 'Talks' nicely to Xero your Accounting Software, sending through invoices and supplier invoices.
6. Great Value for Money when taking into account the breadth of features.
1. Capacity Planning. There is a Staff Availability grid, but time must be clearly allocated to staff and tasks for this to provide meaningful and accurate information.
2. Expenses Tracking. There are various options for Expense Tracking such as bulk purchase orders, but could be clearer and easier to use.
Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Good product, however timer has bugs
Kommentare: If the support team fixes the timer issue, this would be the project management tool to go with hands down.
Vorteile: I like how the product has a timer that you can time your tasks against with start and stop timer functionality and see how much time you have spent on your project and each task. I like that it has Xero integration as well.
Nachteile: I don't like that the timer has bugs where maybe one out of every ten times that you attempt to stop the timer after finishing timing a job, it completely forgets the time that was recorded against it and resets the time to a lower time for some unknown reason. I have contacted support about this issue countless times but have always been pushed away even after following requests to send through supporting testing data.