Wer nutzt diese Software?
Benutzer, die online arbeiten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung322 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Bedienkomfort 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $.01
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2016
Eine App, die ermöglicht, jegliche Microsoft Word-Dokumente, Excel- und Powerpoint-Dateien zu erstellen, zu bearbeiten und anzusehen.
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Optische Zeichenerkennung (OCR)
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Notizen verwalten
- Office Suite
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für LibreOffice
Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Use makes the expert
- For those who do not know, is the competence of Microsoft Office, open source and I can say with complete certainty that it is very good and can perform almost all the same, if we are casual non-advanced users.
- It is easy to install, intuitive and easy to use, it is multiplatform, it comes in different languages, it has a portable version that can be carried on a pendrive.
- Currently I use the version Version: 126.96.36.199 and although it is free, I do not have the freedom to update it in the pc of my work.
- A great advantage of LibreOffice package tools over your competition, is that I can export to PDF or HTML without installing anything additional, as it is included in your menu.
- It is important to familiarize yourself with the format in which the documents are stored as it can be confusing when sharing with another person, usually sent in .odt or in the case of Cal I send it .ods and if by chance they tell me that they can not open it, because what I do is recommend that you download LibreOffice before converting it.
- You can make tables, insert images, graphics, make macros, bring templates by default for trades, communications, cards, curriculum, all tools are compatible among themselves, from my point of view has greater variety in fonts.
- If you want to start in the world of free software, the first step is to install LibreOffice.
Nachteile: LibreOffice allows you to open a .doc, an .xls, but it is possible that something will move or something will be unraveled at the design level, the content will be there but something can be distorted. Cal has its limitations in terms of macros, the number of columns, has few styles of graphics compared to Excel. The documents in LibreOffice seem to be slower to open.
Bewertet am 27.8.2018
LibreOffice- essential for grad students
Kommentare: I've used LIbreOffice since its beginning in 2011 and prior to that I used OpenOffice. LibreOffice is, for me, a superior alternative to MS Word as I have no concerns about vendor lock-in.
Vorteile: LibreOffice is very intuitive because it is based on rather traditional menu structures that make it easy for users to find features. It offers most of the features that MS Word offers, and most of the time implements them in an easier to understand fashion. LibreOffice can import documents from MS Word and does so usually flawlessly. To avoid compatibility problems with MS Word, I advise using .odt format to create and edit your documents and only convert to .docx when necessary to send a copy to someone who uses MS Word. This will avoid most corruption problems. LibreOffice is available in portable format. You can run it from a USB flash drive on any computer. This was extremely convenient for me when travelling and doing research- I could use any convenient computer and run my own complement of portable-apps including LibreOffice. LibreOffice appears to be very efficiently coded- check out the size of the installation code (around 200mb) compared to MS Office 2013 (nearly 800bm). The Document Foundation, which supports the development of LibreOffice, is dedicated to open standards to avoid proprietary vendor lock-in. The software is free to download and use- this is essential for grad students working on a budget. Open source software helps ensure that people have access to excellent software tools irrespective of their capability to pay.
Sometimes it cannot import MS Word documents that have special formatting.
It's more difficult to find quick solutions to formatting complex documents. It appears that the majority of professional instructional materials focuses on using MS Word.