Wer nutzt diese Software?
Infigo Software liefert E-Commerce und Web-to-Print-Software für Unternehmen in einer Reihe von Branchen sowohl im B2C- und B2B-Bereich, einschließlich Druck, Verpackung, Etikettierung, Einzelhandel und vieles mehr.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung11 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.1 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.7 / 5
- Funktionen 4.2 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- INFIGO Software
- Gegründet 2010
Wir schaffen einfach zu bedienende und integrierende E-Commerce-Software und Web-to-Print-Systeme für den Druck, die Verpackung sowie Kennzeichnung und Unternehmen in anderen Branchen. Unsere Multi-Channel-Lösungen verbessern die Workflow-Effizienz, ermöglichen neue Umsatzmöglichkeiten und liefern einen Wettbewerbsvorteil. Wir bieten auch eine Reihe digitaler Marketing-Services, um den Erfolg unserer Kunden, Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu gewährleisten.
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Integration von Druckservices
- Mehrere Geschäfte
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Catfish
Bewertet am 11.11.2019
The Web to Print system you've been looking for
Kommentare: • Overall, our experience with Catfish and Infigo Software has been the best business decision we’ve made in regards to software. Catfish has allowed us to grow our business and what we’ve been able to offer our customers. The software continues to evolve day after day and stay ahead of the trend. The support team behind the software is best-in-class and makes sure you as a customer are satisfied and helped in a timely manner. Being able to grow with a software company and their software has been amazing and we can’t wait to see what the future holds and we both like to push the boundaries of the software.
• Frequent software updates with new features and integrations.
• Fast and reliable system.
• Site is very customizable. One thing that stood out the moment I found Catfish was that every site built with the platform looked different. As funny as that sounds, the majority of web to print solutions on the market do not allow much flexibility with frontend customization, so you can immediately tell what software is behind the site.
• Powered by AWS
• API integrations
• Amazing order management system (known as the Shared Print Operations in Catfish)
• The team behind Catfish. I will say this a million times if I have to, but the team behind the software is probably just as important as the software. The reason being is because a lot of companies want guidance when implementing a new system and most likely will have many questions. The Infigo team has setup a great customer support site for submitting questions and the turnaround time is typically within 12 hours if not less. The team is also looking out for you. Not many companies can say they are there for their customers as much as they are their software. That being said, Infigo has the best
• Could have more documentation around advanced scripting and API’s.
• Too many settings in admin can become overwhelming on some screens.
Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Web to Print
Kommentare: Catfish has given us the ability to customize more products and features for B2B clients while opening us up further to allow B2C products.
Vorteile: The simplicity of features, most being drag and drop. Cookie cut websites and themes make it easy to push out new sites is a short period of time after the initial setup.
Nachteile: Multiple settings are not available to admins and must be managed by support. Multiple settings that are available to users are no longer supported or made for individual clients and do not work for other clients. Some of these settings include "band-aid" fixes for another issue, requiring multiple selections of various settings on different pages to work properly.
Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Very comprehensive system.
Kommentare: I've used a lot of Web2Print systems in the past and over the last few years this has grown into the most comprehensive and feature full one of the bunch, whereas others have stood still.
Vorteile: New features are being added all the time. If you have an issue the support team will be able to point you in the right direction or at the very least help you implement a work around.
Nachteile: Setting up some of the features can seem overly difficult, especially with the lack of documentation on a lot of the newer features. Whilst new features are always good, some of the older components could do with addressing. E-Commerce has come a long way in the last few years and the age of the e-commerce elements used in Catfish is starting to show.
Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Great product, use it daily for creating items such as business cards to cinema listings.
Vorteile: Love how versatile this product is, also its constantly evolving with new features coming out on a regular basis. Find the new layout really intuitive and pleasant to use. Support guys are really helpful and respond in good time to any issues. We have used it to lock in some main clients using megaedit through to basic static items for stock management with great success.
Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Great experience with Catfish! The product(s) are so versatile and customizable.
Nachteile: Duplicate settings in various area of the Admin area, where all have similar effects, but must be turned on or off separately, after they around found first. Legacy settings that are shown in Admin, but case parts of the sites to crash or not function correctly. "Unknown" settings.