von DoJiggy4.4/5 62 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
We serve non-profits of all types, schools, churches and community organizations.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung62 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.4/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.2/5
- Kundenservice 4.6/5
- Funktionen 4.1/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.4/5
- Startpreis 499,00 $
- Preisinformationen $499 includes up to 100 fundraisers with their own page
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2003
Über DoJiggy Pledge
Affordable fundraising and event management software for walk-a-thons, school fun runs and all types of peer to peer and crowdfunding events. With this easy-to-use system, event administrators create a customized fundraising website from our template, set fundraising goals and prize levels, and generate numerous reports. Participants create their own personal fundraising page to collect donations via email and Social Media shares. Team fundraising and per unit pledges are also supported.
DoJiggy Pledge Funktionen
- Mobiles Spenden
- Tracking von Beiträgen
- Wiederkehrende Spenden
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für DoJiggy Pledge
Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Kommentare: Very powerful and flexible software and executive has been GREAT to work with!
Vorteile: Ease of use, flexibility, great reporting.
Nachteile: As will all software software, the documentation could be richer.
Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Great Customer Service and Support
I received terrific customer service and support from CSR. With his help, I was able to launch our school's Read-a-Thon for over 300 students within a week and a half. Starting from scratch from a non-digital pledge system where the kids used paper pledge sheets and collected checks and cash, I had a million questions in configuring the new DoJiggy system. CSR responded to each inquiry rapidly and with great detail--he is a superstar!
Some features that I love:
*The ability to start with a free trial to test features and then convert that trial to a full account without losing any work I'd done
*The data mapping template was easy to use and made import pretty simple
*Once the basic info was in the system, pledge pages were immediately ready to use. We have some families who use the generic pages with the basic info we preloaded into all of them, and others who got really into customizing their pages
*Reports have been easy to run and the DoJiggy WePay payment processing has been easy to use
*Again, customer service & support were the deciding factor for me when evaluating online pledge options. I can't recommend CSR enough.
Some things were not as customizable as I'd have liked, but CSR in support was able to give me clear answers and guided me towards workarounds whenever possible. Things that I would have liked to be able to do (and hope are updates in the future!) include:
*Edit global settings after the data import is complete (we had to make sure that every setting was perfect before adding students, because any changes made after the fact do not change existing profiles)
*Upload student photos with the data import
*Email welcome/registration information to more than just a single email address, so that both parents would get a copy
*Edit text that is automatically added to messages when using macros (when using the macro for a password reset, it forces in this statement that I didn't want in my welcome letter: For security reasons, you will need to reset your password to access your participant control panel. Please click on the link below to reset your password:
Reset Password Link:
*Would love for the reset password link to autofill the current username when the setting page loads. Having to copy the username out of the email was a confusing step for many of our families.
*Customize buttons (would have prefered the button on the pledge pages say "Make a Pledge" instead of "Donate"
Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Kommentare: Since we pay the same amount regardless if we are a first time or returning user we should have flexibility to change the template (not just the color scheme). We also need to be able to filter reports according to our needs vs. running three generic report to meet our needs.
Vorteile: quick customer service response
Nachteile: generic reports
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von DoJiggy an 13.12.2016
Thanks for your feedback, Mylien. You are right - we need some new templates for 2017! We will work on implementing some new ones.
Also, just to clarify, we have 16 Pledge reports and many of them do include filters. Still we understand that everyone needs something unique for their event and we would like to give it to you....If there is something specific that we can do to assist with a certain report, can you please email us in tech support?
Bewertet am 12.12.2016
DoJiggy Does the Job
Kommentare: The user interface isn't for a novice. To get the look you want requires more advanced website building skills. It's a product that does the basic job of a pledge platform so for the money it's worth it. There is so much that the software developers could have done to make it robust, easy to use and diverse for all year NPO use, however, the developers just haven't been interested so it's been left as a one and done event use.
Vorteile: It's fairly easy for pledge participants to use.
Nachteile: I wish the user interface were easier to use vs very nearly requiring some HTML knowledge. I wish that the pledge side could be used all year long as a fund raising tool similar to crowd sourcing vs requiring yet a second subscription fee for a second product that falls seriously flat. I wish that the subscription fee allowed full use all year long vs paying more for subsequent events. I wish that a dynamic scrolling leaderboard were on the event home page thus encouraging participation - commentary along side would be even better.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von DoJiggy an 14.12.2016
Thanks for the feedback, Susan. Just to clarify - we do have a leaderboard for top fundraisers and teams (and I see that you are using it: http://mars.dojiggy.com/ng/index.cfm/b428dd0/regPages/pages/?p=b01bef3c)
Also, I understand that you would like to use the event year-round and/or for multiple events. While we certainly have a lot of organizations that do this, the majority of clients have just one major annual event. We therefore offer the best possible pricing for single event use and a discount on additional events for those that have more uses for the software. Please let us know in Sales if you have multiple events and we will come up with the best pricing we can for your organization.
Bewertet am 18.1.2017
We use the software for our school jog-a-thon fundraiser. Only the kids who will be collecting pledges online create pages.
Some of the features are really good:
- the ability to connect to PayPal which is what we use to collect donations online and keeps things all together
- the ability to create "teams", which in our case are classrooms, that complete for the most money raised
- the ability to have the administrator assign kids to the teams since most people forget to select their teams when they sign up
- the ability to create a page template which makes it easier for the kids to start their pages
- the tracking software and reports are super helpful
- we are able to enter offline (cash or check) pledges as well so we can track the entire jog-a-thon with the software
- we are able to create a whole site around the donation software which allows us to get information to the participants especially the leaderboards We do some tricky things that the software cannot handle well:
- allowing a donator to make 1 donation that gets split between siblings
- allowing a donation to a team without a specific student being selected
- sometimes when the donator has issues with PayPal, they will try to enter a donation multiple times and the software counts all of those incomplete donations to the student (they can be manually cancelled by the adminstrator but this creates more work and artificially inflates the students numbers in the short term) Overall, the software has been very helpful and helps us expand our reach for our school jog-a-thon by allowing kids to email the page to relatives or friends that are not local. We have definitely raised more money with the DoJiggy software and it has made it worth the costs for us.