Wer verwendet ChurnZero?
ChurnZero was designed for digital subscription business (SAAS, content, services) where customer engagement is key to customer success.
Was ist ChurnZero?
ChurnZero's real-time SaaS platform helps subscription businesses fight customer churn. Our platform is uniquely designed to integrate with CRM systems and tightly into an application or service. In doing so, ChurnZero helps businesses understand how their customers use their product, assesses their health and their likelihood to renew, and gives the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints, including in-app content,
ChurnZero – Details
ChurnZero – Preisübersicht
ChurnZero bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für ChurnZero findest du unten.
ChurnZero – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 73 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 30.10.2017
Great CS platform for SaaS businesses
- Increased visibility on usage stats
- Better understanding of which clients are high/medium/low risk of churning (good for our CS team)
- Knowledge of which features of our SaaS platform are used most widely (drives more R & D and good info for our product teams)
- Smoother annual renewal process (good for our sales teams)
- Improved and consistent communication and setting up plays
- Understanding our various segments and the activities we see among them
Vorteile: Implementing ChurnZero has been one of the highlights of our year. It is a great feeling knowing we are proactively able to monitor client health and manage renewals appropriately. We used to track activities and usage internally but it was a much more manual process. ChurnZero's platform and sleek UX is easy to use and navigate. Reports, dashboards, and key metrics are easy to understand and digest and enable our teams to take actionable steps. In less than 6 months, we were able to not only fully implement ChurnZero but have data and analysis in time for our annual user conference in October. Our enterprise clients were thrilled with our new usage stats we were able to provide to them...definitely made us look great!
Nachteile: While there are options to tailor/customize certain elements (like segmentation, churn score, etc) there is still opportunity to allow further tailoring of the site and features. For example, tailoring notifications is great but having the ability to remove tags would be beneficial. Being able to see what browser our end users are using while in our platform would also be helpful because many of our customer troubleshooting begins with us identifying whether they are using browsers that are too old or are no longer being supported. ChurnZero has been good so far at listening to us and accepting feedback and helping us with implementation. I have no doubt they have good product roadmap plans and will incorporate elements as more and more of their customers suggest improvements. ChurnZero is also a very robust system and we have it integrated not only with our SaaS platform but also with Salesforce so fully implementing everything took longer than expected (~3 months). This was mainly due to our internal resources having the time to work with the implementation team (not ChurnZero's fault) but I wish we had more of a heads up prior to rolling out.
Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Great insights at the click of a button
Kommentare: Overall we are happy with CZ. The CSM we have been assigned to is great, and is always very responsive when I have a question. CZ has certainly given us a glimpse into our customers that we did not have before.
Consistent theme throughout the product makes it easy to figure out.
Shows great insights into your accounts, and you can manipulate the data to see exactly what you want.
Data is pushed in 1 day after it occurs
Lack of time of day activity is occurring reporting, only total for the day.
Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Know what your customers are doing and actually reduce churn
Kommentare: We faced a problem of having a lot of data points and a lot of customers with no way to monitor and analyze that information at scale. With ChurnZero we can get instant insights into how our customers are using our software. As a customer success team, we were mostly reactive before ChurnZero. We now can work more efficiently and engage with our customers in a truly proactive manner
Vorteile: The reporting is super fast and flexible. Other teams are amazed when they see how quickly data can be pulled up and exported. They also provide excellent support from answering product questions to more advanced customer success strategy.
Nachteile: It can take a bit of time on the implementation depending on how complex your software is. I don't really see this as a con though because any company providing this level of reporting would likely require the same effort.
Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Ok Tool but Will Deceive to Close the Sale
Journeys and Plays both have some great elements to them.
Journeys for tracking the path of an account through their experiences.
Plays for automation or processes.
During the sales process they told us their integrations worked a certain way and they had certain functionality that they later told us did not work when we tried to get it up and running during the onboarding process. Unfortunately, this occurred quite a few times with little to no recourse. It is very clear that their team is ok with stretching the truth or not giving the full answer in order to close a sale. If they had been honest with the functionality the whole time it would have been easier to adapt but unfortunately, they kept changing their story causing us to lose time and money in continually changing our processes to suboptimal methods as they revealed the product did not work as expected.
Particular pain points:
- Emails can be sent from ChurnZero but only with one recipient.
- Despite claiming to have a Segment integration, it is not a full integration and is intended for only events. They can set it up to accept attributes but it can be very glitchy.
- The HubSpot integration is only "bi-directional" for some attributes and not others. This is not outlined anywhere.
- The HubSpot sync only syncs tasks, there is no sync for emails or notes.
- The Custom Table interface (where integrations sync to) is really badly formatted making it difficult to read.
- The HelpScout sync only shows a small preview and formats badly to where the small preview takes up the whole page making it difficult to easily see past conversations.
- If a Play is created for an account it creates it for every single contact on the account even if it's just creating a single task for the account
- The UI is a little glitchy in places formatting weirdly
- There's no way to add your own attributes or upload csvs, all this needs to be done by sending the information to their team.
- There is no way to customize how many accounts appear in their lists (known as Segments) meaning only 10 accounts can be viewed at a time (a big pain points for CSMs skimming their account list). I'm sure there's many other nuiances we still have yet to discover. We were really excited for this tool and the possibilities but unfortunately it has been a lot of let-downs in the functionality.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von ChurnZero an 26.12.2018
Thanks for the review. It is appreciated and I'm sorry we got off to a bad start.
1) I do object to the word "deceive"; it may be miscommunication or lack of deep knowledge or even sloppiness. Since we, of course, believe in customer success, we know that deception at any point bites back. We wouldn’t knowingly deceive, but we'll work to improve in our communication to customers and prospective customers alike.
2) We do see consequences from this problem and you have been given recourse. We have changed our development schedule to build functionality to bridge the gap here. This is the price we are paying from the problem and it is a big one. We will strive to deliver on what was promised to you and your team.
3) Thanks for the thoughts on some of the other features. They are great feedback for our team. I will make sure they read this.
I believe we have tried to make right what was a bad start to the partnership. I hope we can continue to show that we have the best interest of our customers in mind.
Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Great CS product for medium sized businesses
Kommentare: Before CZ we were managing our customers and churn with various different user metrics buried within our own platform, multiple spreadsheets and reports, and different BI and martech software. CZ has been able to surface all of those data points into one central platform. Now we have valuable data that can be accessed easily, segmented and acted upon quickly.
Vorteile: Highly customizable but not too cumbersome. Support on the ChurnZero side has been great. They are quick to respond and provide valuable insight with each interaction
Nachteile: Like most products in the same space the implementation was long (and still ongoing to a point). There is also a pretty steep learning curve. However, it can be intuitive once you know what you're doing.