von Event Workforce Group
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Rosterfy is global-leading, digital workforce management platform. Enabling event organisers to employ a fully integrated scheduling software for their event staff and volunteers
Durchschnittliche Bewertung8 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 99,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Event Workforce Group
- Gegründet 2010
Rosterfy encompasses a global-leading, digital workforce management platform called Rosterfy. This innovative product enables event organisers to employ a fully integrated scheduling software for their entire workforce from paid staff to volunteers. It has revolutionised the event industry with the likes of Super Bowl LI, Tough Mudder and World Masters Games utilising the software to streamline their workforce management.
- Automatisierte Terminplanung
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Self-Service Portal
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Rosterfy
Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Rosterfy has changed the way we manage our workforce - it really is an amazing product!
- End to end workforce management solutions
- A centralised platform that provides a hub for all workforce management information and data
- User friendly platform for individual and group communications
- Save time by eliminating time consuming spreadsheets with digital rosters
Everything! As a volunteer manager, Rosterfy has simplified the process of workforce management by providing a digital platform that is user friendly to not only the workforce but the client as well. For me, the most exciting functions of Rosterfy include:
- Volunteer portal that captures relevant information including previous experience and skills, which helps with the selection process for roles with special requirements
- Check in/out in real time, enabling multiple users simultaneously
- Ease of communications including the functionality for email and SMS (also great that you can create templates to save time)
- Ability to copy past events to save time setting up individual events year on year
- Group function, which allows you to import a list and communicate directly to them with specific roles etc. This is great when working with charity partners where you need to track sign ups!
Nachteile: I haven't found something that I dislike about the product! Every time I think of something else I require, the team at Rosterfy are already working on adding this as a function.
Bewertet am 17.5.2017
User-friendly for both administrators and end-users and provided simple, practical solutions
Core benefits were scheduling, reporting and communications portal.
Provided a volunteer scheduling and management system for 3,200 volunteers from role offer stage through to Games-delivery stage
Ease of use for both administrators and end-users - simple functions like 'confirm' / 'decline' buttons built into email templates made the user experience easy even for those not great with technology.
The communications portal provided easy and traceable communications with all volunteers, and comms templates ensured consistency across our programme.
Dashboard views provided a quick view of status and progress across all roles and shifts.
Generally, a very practical system that provides end-to-end workforce management and scheduling solutions.
Nachteile: Not having 'locations' for each shift displayed on a dashboard view made some aspects tricky, as we had x48 different locations for WMG2017