Wer nutzt diese Software?
Content marketers, solo-bloggers, affiliate bloggers, media companies, and blog editors.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung70 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $19/Monat
- Preisinformationen $19 includes unlimited exports to unlimited Wordpress sites.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2016
Wordable.io is an app that transfers blog posts from Google Docs to Wordpress with the click of a button. It allows you to draft and collaborate in Google docs like you normally would, then import your posts into Wordpress account seamlessly - all formatting is brought over with clean code and images are added into your media library. You can also export posts to multiple Wordpress sites. For content marketers, blog editors and solo bloggers it's a massive time saver.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Wordable
Bewertet am 22.2.2018
This tool is the perfect example of what a single function tool should be. 100% recommend.
Kommentare: It does exactly what it promises: flawlessly transfers my Google Docs to Wordpress with one click.
Vorteile: Before Wordable, I couldnt use Google Docs if the document's final destination was Wordpress. Transferring was a nightmare and you would essentially have to reformat the entire post while re-adding the images. I love using Google Docs. It's simple yet highly functional, and it's the best shared editing experience online. Wordable allows me to fully utilize Google Docs and then transfer to Wordpress with a single click. It works flawlessly. It's dirt cheap. And it saves me hundreds of hours every year.
Nachteile: At first, I loved the tool but the pricing was a bit higher than I would have hoped to pay. I paid it anyway, because it was worth it, but since they dropped the price, there is literally no downside to this product.
Bewertet am 11.2.2018
This tool is a lifesaver!! Now I cannot work without it..
Saves me tons of time and energy.
I no longer have to save article submissions on to my desktop.
I can seamlessly export new posts directly into WordPress.
Most importantly - images and links are intact and they show up in WordPress.
- Ability to seamlessly import articles from your Google Docs directly into WordPress (with a single click)
- All images and links are also moved over (no more downloading and uploading)
- Unlimited articles for fixed monthly price
- The ROI on time far exceeds the cost. I publish about 50-60 articles a month on my site. Most of them are contributor submissions. Wordable saves me atleast 5-10 minutes per article.
- Easy integration or setup
- Customer support is awesome. I send them an email and they get back to me within 24 hours.
-- I shouldn't say this as deal breaker - these are more like suggestions for product enhancements. Right now all articles are imported into the same author and category.
It will be very useful if I can choose beforehand (in Wordable) which Author, category, tags, that I want to add before moving as a draft in WordPress.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Wordable an 12.2.2018
Thanks Nissar for the positive feedback. Your feature requests are most helpful. Please keep them coming.