Wer nutzt diese Software?
Wir dienen kleinen Unternehmen und den Agenturen, denen sie dienen. Neben Marketing-Agenturen, arbeiten wir mit einer Vielzahl von Branchen wie Rechnungswesen, Recht, Home-Services, Medizin und Wellness.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung30 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis $10/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2016
PhoneWagon ist eine SCHÖNE und EINFACH ZU VERWENDENDE Anfruf-Tracking-Software. Wir bieten Pläne mit unbegrenzter Nutzung. Kostenlose 14-Tage-Testversion ohne Kreditkarte! Sie kann in weniger als 30 Sekunden eingerichtet werden, mit einzigartigen lokalen Telefonnummern. Erfahre, welche Online- und Offline-Marketing-Kampagnen funktionieren, schalte aus, was nicht funktioniert, und zeichne Telefonate auf, um deine Mitarbeiter zu schulen und die Konversions-Rate zu erhöhen. Einfach und schön. Starte noch heute, ohne Kreditkarte.
- IVR / Spracherkennung
- Weiterleitung von Anrufen (Call Routing)
- Aufzeichnung bei Bedarf
- Aufzeichnung der Bildschirmaktivität
- Ereignisgesteuerte Berichtserstattung
- Programmierte Aufnahme
- Sofortiger Abruf
- Teilen von Anrufen
- Verteilte Anrufaufzeichnung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PhoneWagon
Bewertet am 8.10.2018
True Visibility + Clear Value to My Clients
Kommentare: My company helps local businesses grow their leads and sales with digital marketing. Since all are local up to 90% of their leads come through phone calls so tracking this is a big deal for us. For years we tracked traffic and clicks and online leads. Then I upgraded to a simple call tracking system that gave me some basic info to share. It wasn't always accurate and it didn't have everything I needed. Upgrading to PhoneWagon gave me everything I needed without the bloat. I really appreciate the user experience and so do my clients when they login. I'm now showing way more value for the digital marketing we're doing because of the better call tracking and reporting. With more results I'm more clear on what's actually working so we can do better work for our clients. And, I've just increased prices in several services because the value is so clear. It's been a great experience so far!
I have a lot to like. It has everything I need without feeling bloated. When a product has a focus on combining simplicity with power like Phone Wagon that really resonates with me. Here's a few highlights of what I've enjoyed most in 2 months of using it.
- Call tracking is accurate. I use their DNI system and it does a great job of pulling in call sources from referral traffic that I wasn't seeing before. Adwords keyword level along with other attributes. Ability to take notes and tag calls with different lead sources. Block any spam numbers.
- Onboarding and Setup - In an hour call they helped me find the best route to go and get setup with my first client. I've now setup future clients in about 30 minutes with analytics integration, adwords integration, bought local numbers, etc... Everything. Their documentation is complete but very direct so it's easy to follow. Another tool I use is complete but very wordy which made me appreciate this quality recently.
- Support - I've needed help a few different times and they are quick and helpful.
- The whisper messages, text forwarding, etc... are great features I love being able to turn on in 30 seconds.
- Reporting - I can get daily, weekly, monthly reports. And simply graphic it out over time I'm able to see the impact from the email newsletters we send on behalf of clients. The day of the newsletter and the day after call volume is typically 4x. I can see the bump in the timeline graph that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.
Nachteile: They have a whitelabel option which I chose to use. Could use an audit to make all elements actually look whitelabeled. I pointed out a few things and they fixed it quickly though.
Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Super easy and everything we need to track campaigns
Kommentare: We started using PhoneWagon because we needed to track phone leads in addition to web leads. We quickly realized we were generating a lot more leads for our clients than we thought since we weren't tracking phone calls. We were able to begin using PhoneWagon in less than 5 minutes and had our first number configured in about 30 seconds. Everything is where it's supposed to be. They even have logins for my clients which is nice so I don't have to manually send them reports or pull a call for them if they have a question about something. I can't see us ever using anything else to track phone calls.
Vorteile: The design is beautiful and everything makes sense. I like that even my office manager is able to use it without asking any questions (and that says a lot!). All the features are there - dynamic numbers, multiple users and client logins with different permission levels, robust reporting, etc. And they allow you to use true 800-numbers unlike a lot of the other call tracking systems out there.
Nachteile: can't think of any right now.