SAP S/4HANA for Finance
Wer nutzt diese Software?
SAP S/4HANA Financial is a complete finance management solution for large companies. It supports ERP Finance and FP&A.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung57 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Preisinformationen Contact SAP for pricing details
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 1972
Über SAP S/4HANA for Finance
Manage payments and bank communications, financial risks, customer engagement and up-selling with treasury management software.
SAP S/4HANA for Finance Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Gemeinnützige Organisationen
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
- Asset Planning
- Cash Management
- Profit/Loss Statement
- „Was wäre wenn“-Szenarien
- Compliance Management
- Cash Management
- Für Hedge Fonds
- für Regierung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SAP S/4HANA for Finance
Bewertet am 15.8.2018
One of the best business ERP solution
Kommentare: Overall very good ERP solution, it is also to be noted that 90% of fortune 500 companies uses SAP for their all business solutions.
SAP AG is Germany based company who has developed business integrated ERP software which cater all your business requirement.
1. SAP has different modules within the software like material management, sales and Distribution, fixed asset etc which very well integrates with each other and helps to provide in depth solution for all business requirement.
2. SAP has ability to maintain complete audit trail, which helps the business user to fix the accountability of each user.
3. Data analysis is the one of the best feature that ultimately helps the business to take effective decisions.
4. User security, user authorization system is also added advantage which helps in managing authorized access to any system data.
1. SAP is mainly suitable for large enterprises having employees strength more that 300-400, and where all roles and responsibility of the uses is clearly identified.
2. Its implementation cost and maintenance cost is high and sufficient training is also required to be given to all concerned users.
3. it is essential to have separate team who can help the user to solve all the issues related to SAP or some agency needs to be hired for such problems, which ultimately increases the cost of company.
4. Unless the roles and responsibility are not clearly identified there is no much benefit of the so called ERP solution.
5. In nutshell unless the company has good employee size and business then only SAP is suitable.
Bewertet am 18.1.2019
All in one ERP
1- Data processing speed is better than any other ERP with it's in memory Technology incorporated in the system
2- Very secure from user security setup to data encryption and patching.
3- easy to use interface for users
4- it comes with best practice for any business, so you only need to follow their defined process for your business
5- it has all the modules any business will need "Financials, auto payment, Purchasing, Material Management and Monitor, Treasury Management, online bidding and More.
6- Easily integrate with other systems if you have other operational Systems
7- it has Powerful HCM that manage Employee life cycle " Recruitment with auto screening and staging - onboarding - Transaction Payroll - Training and developing - Performance Management and succession planing
8- Reporting and Analysis tools to help evaluate company performance.
9- Budgeting and planning through out the System
1- cost of acquiring the software or the needed hardware.
2- implementation time and cost are very high compared to other ERP systems
3- Maintenance contract cost is also high.
4- the need for a dedicated experienced team to Administrate the system
5- the need for the company to define all its processes before purchasing such huge system as you may spend more than what's actually needed for your operations to run