Was ist Easy Projects?
Easy Projects ist eine Cloud-basierte Projektmanagement-Plattform, die sich ideal für schnelllebige Teams in mittelständischen Unternehmen und großen Unternehmen eignet, die ihren aktuellen Projekt- oder Aufgabenverwaltungstools entwachsen sind.
Easy Projects bietet:
Kanban-Board und Gantt-Diagramm.
Robustes Projektmanagement zur Unterstützung von WBS (unbegrenzte Hierarchie), mehrfache Abhängigkeiten, kritisches Pfadmanagement und Portfolio-Management.
Über 1.000 Integrationen.
Datensicherheit, wie sie auch große Unternehmen haben.
Wer verwendet Easy Projects?
Für Teams von 10 bis 100 Personen, die Projekte in den Bereichen Marketing, IT, Betrieb, Softwareentwicklung und Professional Services leiten.
Wo kann Easy Projects bereitgestellt werden?
Cloud, SaaS, webbasiert, Mac (Desktop), Windows (Desktop), Linux (Desktop), Windows (On-Premise), Linux (On-Premise), Android (mobil), iPhone (mobil), iPad (mobil)
Easy Projects – Videos und Bilder
Easy Projects Funktionen
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Agile Methodiken
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Aufgabenbearbeitung / -aktualisierung
- Automatisierung von Geschäftsprozessen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Berichterstattung / Projektverfolgung
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Erstellen von Unteraufgaben
- Fortschrittsverfolgung in Prozent
- Für IT-Projektmanagement
- Kommentare / Notizen
- Kontrolle des Genehmigungsprozesses
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Verfolgung der Kosten bis zur Fertigstellung
- Verfolgung von Abhängigkeiten
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zeit & Kosten Verfolgung
- Zugriffskontrollen / Berechtigungen
Alternativen für Easy Projects
Bewertungen über Easy Projects
Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.
Kommentare: All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.
1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow. 2. We've had great, responsive customer service. 3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences. 4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year. 5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.
1. The guest user experience isn't as strong. 2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though. 3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done. 4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.
Easy Projects - Honest Review
Kommentare: Easy Projects has really helped our business quote projects and collect data on our previous projects. This made it possible to make comparisons and drill into our data to determine where our weaknesses were. We we're able to identify key areas, and improve them, creating shorter lead times, and increasing the efficiency of our resources.
I like the structure Easy Projects provides. It's nice to have a software that is pre-built and ready right out of the box to collect your data and analyze it with reports. Instead of using software that you have to build your own reports, charts, and metrics. Easy Projects makes it simple to budget resources, time, and capital. Easy Projects also integrates with Zapier, which helped us automate most of our time entry needs.
Some times the structure was too ridged. The financial tab isn't built for non-profit, and the learning curve for using the software was fairly steep.
Gründe für den Wechsel zu Easy Projects: We chose Easy Projects for the structure it provided over spreadsheet style project management softwares
I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.
Kommentare: My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.
We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.
I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.
Excellent Management Software
Kommentare: We've been able to keep our customers satisfied.
The activity center is perfect to organize and delegate tasks.
I think everything works perfectly for this software.
Complete, well-thought-out, user-friendly solution with amazing customer service to boot
There is a lot to list here. When we went hunting around for new PM software, we had a long list of needs & wants. Every competitor we reviewed fell way short. Not only did Easy Projects meet all of our needs, they are constantly innovating & improving upon the platform, making it better as you go. But on top of it all, they listed, and I mean I listened to and took lots of time with us to understand our needs and come up with the best approaches to tweak our instance to meet or exceed them. We're still in the implementation stages, but I'm impressed with how much work, attention to detail, and care they have put in all along the way, and I have no doubt the end product is going to be absolutely stellar. Their patience with our ever-evolving needs alone should be commended!
Wish we could tweak some native fields, but that's nit-picky stuff. Overall we're happy with everything, but again we're still in the setup & transitoin phases.