Wer nutzt diese Software?
Content-Management, Zusammenarbeit, Projektmanagement, Berichterstellung und Dashboards
Durchschnittliche Bewertung8 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.6 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.2 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.9 / 5
- Startpreis 50,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2016
- Elektronische Unterschrift
- Optische Zeichenerkennung (OCR)
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Documize
Bewertet am 30.8.2017
For our business needs it fits the use case on security, workflows and live documents generation
Kommentare: Process Improment, Operations efficiency, ability to manage internal and external documents in one place, Live editing of documents, collaboration and documentation platform in one place, version control management, multiple source integration, pricing, open source possibility as well as cloud deployment
in short there are three main features which made us choose Documize:
- the ability to Secure some files, parts of files or entire spaces to a select group of users whilst keeping other available to the entire team
- the ability to create processes like approvals and tasks within the documents and be able to collaborate and communicate within them, thus removing the need to have another separate tool like trello or wiki page to manage the tasks
- and the biggest one is to be able to bring live sections into your document, say trello boards, airtable tasks, github commits etc... thus ensuring our document doesnt need to be constantly edited and we dont have to review 3,4 tools to have an overview of progress
and of course pricing, support, ability to be open source and so on....
Nachteile: Its still young but to be fair the releases are coming up almost daily, the software needs a better usability as the initial wallkthroughs are not clear enough but once its you get it, then you realize how powerfull it can be and as any young tool is missing some integrations and add-ons, still for our team of 100+ it works already
Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Kommentare: Documize developers have always been extremely responsive every time we have needed them. Fixes were provided quickly and new feature requests solicited. This is a company that deserves to succeed.
• As a sysadmin the single-binary distribution made it very easy to deploy. We run documize from a Docker Swarm stack but you could just as easily put it in a VM or on a small server
• The user interface is quite clever in its discouragement of clutter. The traditional file view is banished in favour of a tag-based view that behaves like an object oriented file system
• Documize did a great job of ingesting our formatted HTML from our old online documentation system with a simple copy and paste and minimal after-editing required. This made migration easy
Nachteile: • The section based model of creating a document is powerful but sometimes it would be nice to have the option of just creating a simple monolithic document
Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Full of features and supereasy
Vorteile: First I noticed how easy it was to get started, basically you just have download and create a database, start the software and you are flying. We have struggled with several different alternatives for an easy way of creating and publishing technical documents like manuals and end user docs for our customers. We haven't yet fully published our Documize, but so far everything works like a charm! Specially like the function where you just upload a Word-document and then just have to make smaller adjustments then you are done. As many company's we have all our manuals in Word. I have made one contact with the support and I got a very good impression of the support. Solved my issue within minutes. Super-impressed!
Nachteile: Have not yet learned all the features and functions, but as a technical person my self I like to search the internet for answers. So the documentation for Documize could have been better. But that will probably be a lot better along with more users of Documize and with the fabulous support that´s not a big issue.
Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Kommentare: Documize allows us to organize all of our systems and processes in one central spot. We try to have the answers to any question that our employees and users may ask in documize.
Vorteile: The simplicity. It's very easy to add/edit documents and to find any specific document.
Nachteile: Loading messages are lacking in some areas. Sometimes when clicking on links/documents there is no notification that it is loading, it looks like the page just freezes and then it suddenly updates.
Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Good KB Software
Kommentare: Our experience has been good, we are using Documize for our internal knowledge base.
Vorteile: Price and ease of use/ease of adding KB articles in rich text format. I like being about to share documents with outside users.
Nachteile: Glitchy at times, have lost some data within articles. I don't like that the sharing method for external users is only via email, I would prefer it give me a link that I can then email out of my email address.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Documize an 28.2.2019
Thanks you Alex for the feedback.
We've improved and will continue to address issues around adding and editing sections!