Durchschnittliche Bewertung12 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Startpreis 24,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Angaben zum Hersteller
Prototyping app that allows the creation of interactive, animated, high-fidelity prototypes that look and feel real, without code.
- Drag & Drop
- Tests der Benutzerfreundlichkeit
- Drag & Drop
- Seiten verknüpfen
- interaktive Elemente
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Proto.io
Bewertet am 26.4.2019
is a ground-breaking web application for making completely intelligent
Kommentare: Extraordinary prototyping apparatus that is a stage above envision yet not all that thick you need a degree to utilize it. On the off chance that you need to make intriguing micro-interactions with regards to your models, Proto.io is the least demanding and most attractive approach to accomplish it.
Proto.io is a ground-breaking web application for making completely intelligent, high-loyalty portable application models. It enables fashioners to make versatile application screens, apply for screen advances and characterize contact occasions for each plan component on the screen. This makes an astounding model, which will work, and feel like a genuine application. Extra gadget occasions, for example, screen introduction are likewise bolstered. Models can be seen and experienced intelligently inside the program however more imperatively can be propelled in the real cell phone, for example, iPhone, iPad or proportionate, making a stunning client experience.
1. Level Scroll: One of the striking highlights of Proto-io is the even looking over an element which isn't accessible in a large portion of the applications in the market. It consolidates this element easily. 2. Similarity: Proto-io is good with programming like Sketch, the vector illustrations proofreader. Along these lines, the model can be utilized on Sketch too. UI/UX originators initially have memberships to Sketch and accordingly can chip away at the two stages for application improvement.
3. Client Testing: Proto-io model is perfect with usertesting.com. This enables the planner to get model surveys easily.
4. More highlights: While some applications spend significant time in giving a specific capacity, proto-io is the handyman, There are numerous approaches to assemble these intuitive models.
1. Interface: It sets aside some effort to become acclimated to. Any planner may require some assistance before utilizing proto-io highlights to its fullest. In any case, looking over highlights more than remunerate the issue. The interface is very troublesome for learners.
2. Powers to utilize itself: Proto-io is made so that it debilitates the client to utilize some other applications. Any originator has a membership for Sketch and might want to deal with it flawlessly.
3. Movable measurements: Any model doesn't have movable measurements. An application intended for the iPhone won't take a shot at some other Android telephones. The application must be redeveloped to be utilized on another arrangement of measurements.
4. Sets aside an effort to stack for different applications like on usertesting.com In general: Best Customer Service, When I attempted to build up an application, my screen was slacking a bit. Be that as it may, the client administration got past it. They were useful and brief. Proto-io is a basic and intelligent stage. Great client administration more than makes up for the cons.
Bewertet am 21.3.2019
My best prototype tool for any UI UX project
Kommentare: Best Customer Service, When I tried to develop an app, my screen was lagging a bit. But the customer service helped to get through it. They were helpful and prompt. Proto-io is a simple and interactive platform. Good customer service more than compensates for the cons. All these functions may be used on a free trial, but it takes time to get used to.
Proto-io is an interactive app that lets you develop prototypes without any coding. The app is quite the experience and a one-off for UI/UX app designers considering that it allows scrolling containers with such ease. The platform has is compatible with many software in the market. Proto-io has definitely set the league apart when it comes to prototype app design.
1. Horizontal Scroll: One of the salient features of Proto-io is the horizontal scrolling feature which is not available in most of the apps in the market. It incorporates this feature with ease.
2. Compatibility: Proto-io is compatible with software like Sketch, the vector graphics editor. This way, the prototype can be used on Sketch as well. UI/UX designers originally have subscriptions to Sketch and thus can work on both platforms for app development.
3. User Testing: Proto-io prototype is compatible with usertesting.com. This allows the designer to get prototype reviews with ease.
4. More features: While some apps specialize in providing a particular function, proto-io is the jack of all trades, There are many ways to build these interactive prototypes.
5. Multiple Projects: Proto-io lets you build multiple projects at once. These projects may even defer in the dimensions of the software. One of them maybe for iPhone while the other maybe for Windows desktop.
1. Interface: It takes time to get used to. Any designer may need some help before using proto-io features to its fullest. But scrolling features more than compensate the problem. The interface is quite difficult for beginners.
2. Forces to use itself: Proto-io is made in such a way that it discourages the user to use any other apps. Any designer has a subscription for Sketch and would like to work on it seamlessly.
3. Adjustable dimensions: Any prototype doesn't have adjustable dimensions. An app designed for the iPhone won't work on any other Android phones. The app has to be redeveloped to be used on another set of dimensions.
4. Takes time to load for other apps like on usertesting.com
Bewertet am 22.10.2018
do not use it - find a better alternative
Kommentare: wish I could have never heard of it...
Vorteile: nothing I like about it - it seemed like a good working tool at first - but not...
Nachteile: DO NOT USE proto.io !!! еfirst of all - they have so many bugs... my developer and I had to contact customer service many times just to find out there are bugs and we need to change a few things... and it's just not worth it overall. There is a better services out there - just do your search. Also there is no way of exporting your project. I had a slight delay with going forward with my project and needed to pause my subscription - there is a "parking fee" every month. I have been a loyal customer for over a year and paid a lot of money over this period, then I parked it for a few months and still paid monthly "parking" fees... but when I realized I need to put the project on hold - until further notice proto.io customer service was not helpful at all - they said there is no way to back up the project and save it. we live in 21 century - the century of IT - task like this is so simple - they just want you to continue paying them.... If I cancel my subscription - my project will be deleted forever... the only way to keep it is to continue paying ... scumbags! think twice before start using them.
Bewertet am 20.12.2018
world class prototyping tool for those who want to go a step above invision.
Kommentare: Great prototyping tool that's a step above invision but not so dense you need a degree to use it.
Vorteile: If you want to create interesting microinteractions in your prototypes Proto.io is the easiest and best looking way to achieve it.
Nachteile: Proto.io's import features could use improvement - but for a web-based prototyping platform its pretty solid.
Bewertet am 4.12.2018
best prototyping tool I've used
Kommentare: I've loved using Proto.io so far. Being able to create prototypes that behave so much like how I want them to behave allows the dev team to get a better understanding of my designs.
Vorteile: Proto.io is great for making interactive prototypes. I found a lot of tools that let you create screens and wireframes to map out the user's journey, but none of them have the functionality like Proto.io to make each and every element interactive (hovering, swiping, tapping, etc.). You can get really intricate with your screens' behavior.
Nachteile: As far as I know you can't easily create a component in one project and share it to another. There is a 'shared assets' feature, which lets you easily access files like a logo and use it on all projects. But I'd like to be able to create components and easily re-use them. There is a workaround - you can open a project and then copy certain parts of it to another project.