Wer nutzt diese Software?
ecommerce sellers looking to integrate Amazon and eBay with their website platforms.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung4 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 29,00 $/Monat
- Preisinformationen Monthly subscription - no lock in contracts
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2007
Easily integrates Amazon and eBay with your website for real time synchronized listings, inventory and orders. Available for Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce & Ecwid
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Codisto
Bewertet am 19.4.2018
FAST. Lightweight. Easy. Powerful. Very Happy
Magento + Codisto made bulk eBay & Amazon management simple
- Easy to migrate from m2e: we migrated & simplified our description template with ease & added new features (dynamic content) using their powerful template logic
- FAST: a bulk change updates all listings (5k+) in under 10 minutes on eBay
- Lower server load (and no more syncing progress bar like our old solution!)
- Description template images can be hosted on a CDN at no extra cost (see documentation for instructions), this means no more eBay traffic using up our servers data quota!
- Attribute mapping is where Codisto shines: very simple 1 to 1 mapping (no complicated template system), you can use logic in the attribute mapping, this is really powerful and makes Codisto REALLY flexible and capable, we've used IF statements, MATH for price modifications based on product weight, even applied secondary store categories based on product attributes to feature collections in secondary categories (eg. add to CLEARANCE category IF Special Price is < 50% of RRP Price ) - now that we've set everything up properly, our content guys can just set a custom attribute 'list on ebay' to 'yes', and Codisto handles the rest.
- Unlike our old integration, revisions also revise the description, so no more issues with description not matching the latest changes
Advice - have a store view per marketplace with the correct data value for each attribute option oer marketplace (ie: website = new, ebay = 1000, amazon = brand new)
Nachteile: No support for image watermarks yet - eBay have gone back and forth on official support for this which might explain this missing feature, however eBay do currently support image watermarks, and when used properly can give a compatitive edge, so this is certainly something on our wish list.
Bewertet am 30.9.2018
I used briefly used Codisto to integrate my inventory on shopify with EBay.
Vorteile: I primarily liked Codisto over the other options because it synced seamlessly into the backend of my ecommerce store without the need to jump to a separate website in another window. The tutorial was quick and stratfoward. The interface was organized and showed all inventory on one page.
Nachteile: This application will only allow for use on the desktop top. This was my first time working with Codisto as well as Ebay, so I was having trouble and getting many error messages. Customer service was friendly but gave vague solutions and had slow response time. By the time I could finally list an item on eBay, a couple of weeks had passed.