Wer nutzt diese Software?
Durchschnittliche Bewertung278 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Angaben zum Hersteller
Erstelle, spiele und teile lustige Lernspiele in wenigen Minuten – zu jedem Thema, für jede Sprache, jedes Gerät und jedes Alter.
- Für Call Center
- Für Einstellungen (Personalbeschaffung)
- Für den Vertrieb
- Für die Bildung
- Nachverfolgung von Ranglisten / Aktivität
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zielsetzung / Nachverfolgung
- für Entwickler
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Kahoot!
Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Students love Kahoot! Teachers love Kahoot!
Kommentare: Creating engaging and exciting assessments for students so that I can check for understanding on key concepts.
Kahoot is a brilliant creation! If you teach in a one-to-one setting or have access to devices, you need to consider using Kahoot right away! Basically, it's a student assessment tool, but you it's a game-like setting, which makes it fun for the students. Here's why I love it:
- First off, students love playing it! The friendly competition is engaging and they are always excited to share what they know in this game.
- It's so easy to set up for teachers. You can create your own Kahoot question sets in a matter of minutes. In maybe 10 minutes you can create a fun, 10-20 question quiz game for your kids. Quick and easy!
- You have the ability to obtain data on your kids! After the Kahoot, you know what your students do or don't know. And then you can use this data to reteach concepts they're struggling with.
- They offer an online library where you can use other question sets created by other teachers. That's extremely handy! Just review what's been created beforehand to make sure it's appropriate for you kids.
- It's always been reliable and worked. I can't say the same for other edtech tools that I consistently use. Kahoot's website just always works!
- They recently offered a team mode which challenges students to collaborate on quizzes. This is a cool update, and I expect to see Kahoot to continue to be cutting edge with their product.
- It's simple to get students "logged in." All that's required is for them to type in a link, enter a number, and add name.
Nachteile: I am a big fan of Kahoot, so I have nothing to complain about. I would just recommend users to use it wisely. If you want extremely reliable data with little error, you may want to choose another platform. Kahoot encourages students to think and answer quickly, and they may lead them to occasionally select the wrong answer by accident or because of the time feature. You obviously wouldn't use this for a unit test. Similarly, you probably wouldn't use this to pinpoint gaps for individual students. But it is helpful in getting a big picture of gaps of knowledge or trends, if that makes sense. This is also isn't the best tool for tracking data over a long period of time - this is a tool for quick assessments or check-ups. That's not a complaint about Kahoot, just an encouragement for you to use it appropriately!
Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Educator - middle school science and Instructional Technology Facilitator
Vorteile: Kahoot is definitely a fun way to engage your kids in questions that relate to your content. It's easy and quick to use. There's a database with tons of question sets created by other teachers, and it's simple to access these sets and use that game in your class. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can also create your own which takes very little time. It's easy for students to get into the game - no hoops to jump through. It's also a reliable webpage and interface. I've never had students stalled from accessing their website, so that's definitely helpful. Kahoot also provides you with formative data. Obviously, you wouldn't use the scores as a test grade, but it gives you an idea about student strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in knowledge. You can then use this information moving forward. The environment that's created in your class is just great, but you use it wisely. You can't play Kahoot right before kids are expected to walk quietly in the hallway or read quietly and independently. :)
Nachteile: Due to the game-like environment it creates, you can't extensively rely on the data gathered from the assessment. Nor can you track individual growth over periods of time. But there are other tools designed for that, so just use Kahoot appropriately.