Wer nutzt diese Software?
Suchmaschinen-Marketing-Experten, die PPC-Kampagnen für das eigene Unternehmen oder für andere durch eine Agentur oder Beratung verwalten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung118 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2013
Solution wurde entwickelt, um AdWords und Bing-Ads-Konten effizienter zu verwalten, und gibt Einblicke mit Analyse & Reporting. One-Click-Optimierungen und Konto-Workouts helfen dir, schnell Verbesserungen mir deinen PPC-Konten zu erzielen. Automatisierte Reporting-Lösung für AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Google Analytics und benutzerdefinierte Datenquellen.
- Analytik / ROI-Verfolgung
- Keyword-Recherche Tools
- Landing Pages / Web-Formulare
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Optmyzr
Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Optymyzr has been a great assistant to my PPC management and client management strategy
- Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too.
- Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would have to crawl through data in the standard AdWords interface but the Dashboard & PPC investigator help me to reach a strategy much faster than looking through data manually.
- Absolutely love the reporting. I've been using this on almost every account daily. The reporting lets me manage client expectations much easier and get better feedback from my client base. Extremely impressed with the functionality of this. Pulling assisted conversion data from Analytics into an AdWords report is a game changer. Clients love to see this information.
- After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks.
- I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before I get the settings I want and this slows down the tasks.
- I don't like how the Shopping Campaign Builder creates new ad groups if the product titles have changed. I like to layout shopping using one ad group per product ID and the product titles change often. It would be great to have a tool like the product group refresher that renames ad groups as the product titles update at the merchant centre level. To my knowledge this feature is not available through Optymyzr. Example, we have an ad group named "Mens Brown Shoes (ID2542)". A few days later this gets updated in the merchant centre to "Mens Leather Brown Shoes(ID2542)". Now in my shopping campaign the AD group still reads "Mens Brown Shoes" even thought the title has been updated.
Bewertet am 7.11.2017
An excellent piece of software that saves us lots of time when managing our paid search clients
Kommentare: Time saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention
Vorteile: The functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.
Nachteile: The interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Optmyzr an 16.11.2017
Thanks for the review Richard!
We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones.
Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.