von Wasp Barcode Technologies3.5 / 5 45 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Wasp inventory solutions are designed to serve operations of all sizes. From managing small business inventories to consolidating inventories across multiple locations for major enterprises.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung45 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 3.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Wasp Barcode Technologies
- Gegründet 1994
Wasp inventory solutions are designed for organizations of all sizes. From managing small, high consumption inventories to managing multiple warehouses to consolidating inventories of multiple vendors or suppliers. Dramatically increase profitability with an automated, real-time, user-friendly approach to inventory management. Eliminate inventory write-offs, quickly perform audits, and stop wasting time searching for lost inventory.
- Benutzerdefinierte Etiketten
- Erhalten von Etiketten
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Nachbestellungen verwalten
- Nachbestellungen verwalten
- SKU / UPC-Codes
- Strichkodierung (Barcode)
- Barcode / RFID
- Mehrere Standorte
- Wareneingangs- / Einlagerungsverwaltung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für InventoryCloud
Bewertet am 23.7.2015
Waspnest Inventory Control
Following are the best features of Waspnest product.
1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods.
2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting all the inventory all over. Several hours of was saved by this feature.
3. Any type of inventory process will require user involvement. Waspnest product makes this process easy and comfortable to users even with little or no experience in inventory and book keeping.
4.Importing and exporting to/from excel files is very helpful as it is easy to share the list of items with others. Vendor is very helpful in selecting the right product for our company. The cost of the software is reasonable even for small business to try out.
Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature.
Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard. It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.
Bewertet am 5.12.2016
WASP Enterprise Edition
- Great software for the price and can be purchased with scanners, printers etc as one package
- On-line training supplied with purchase and technical help line is available to support unique-to-application issues.
- Software does a good job of providing inventory managment with very efficient uptime.
- Has options for multiple warehouse locations that can assist in controlling inventory or used for unique applications.
- Check-out feature or expiry date can be used for other uses such as alerting system as to when equipment calibrations are due
- Easy to use and quick uptime for new users.
- Adminstrator protected to limit user access for multiple functions
- Alert tab accessible to all users identifies overdue actions
- Requires work arounds to control inventory lot numbers that are approved for use vs lot numbers that are rejected for same part number
- special notes added to describe part number or lot are not visible from main inventory screen
- hard copy bar code labels default does not include lot number description when tracking of multiple lots is required
- E-mail notification require an assigned iIP address that is not feasible for systems where users that login/out of system.
Bewertet am 19.9.2016
Easy to use, user friendly, convenient software with good prices
the Interface is good and easy to use. It's really user friendly and our warehouse staff were able to work with the software out of the box with minimum training. they also provide us with all sorts of label printers, bar-code scanners, labels, ribbons and basically any product we might need to work with the software.
It has a really good Import/Export feature which made it easy for us to transfer our data into the system (products, customers, etc.) . The database is well-designed so if you are an IT expert and want specialized reports and queries it's a piece of cake!
It doesn't have a good support for the full ordering cycle (purchase order, pick order, packing slip, etc.) . and it'd be really nice if it had integration with different accounting software.
Customer support is good but they need more people to be able to answer all the calls specially during the busy hours.
Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Good product for the right price!
Kommentare: We operate an RV Rental company with approximately 100 units. Each unit has hundreds of parts on the vehicle. Stocking enough parts for these units not to mention general stocking and sales parts quickly brought our inventory needs to critical status. We began looking for ways to better control this inventory, monitor, manage and quantify everything related to that department. We needed something that felt basic or in other words, was easy to use and intuitive; yet, we needed something that was powerful enough to get the job done. We landed on Wasp. The interface is simplified. The setup is clean. The level of service provided by the company is solid. We are happy with our decision and will continue to recommend Wasp Inventory Control.
Vorteile: Easy to use. Clean interface. Great support.
Nachteile: Too early to tell....
Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Makes things easier
Vorteile: Bar-code are able to be put on labels so it can make life so much easier when you have a lot of labels to make
Nachteile: my version does not center the information on the label automatically I have to do it manually when I create each label.