Wer verwendet Braze?
Apps, mid-market companies, and enterprise companies.
Was ist Braze?
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. Teams use Braze to deliver highly personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices.
Braze – Details
Braze – Preisübersicht
Braze bietet keine Gratisversion und keine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Braze findest du unten.
Braze – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 11 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 27.11.2019
A multifunctional tool for user engagement
Kommentare: Definitely does it's job well.
Vorteile: Currently Braze covers all of the company's needs in terms of marketing and customer engagement. There are still features we didn't even get to setting up and using. The ability to create segments and target specific users is super useful. Tricking the results of campaigns is also straight forward and pretty advanced.
Nachteile: The only disadvantage is that the tool is fairly complicated and it can take time to learn to use Braze properly, it's the tradeoff for robust features.
Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Extremely powerful once you've got it well implemented
Kommentare: Make sure you've got the right technical resources dedicated to implementing then iterating/optimizing the implementation over time and you should be in good shape.
Vorteile: Braze is extremely powerful as an engagement/lifecycle marketing. The feature set is vast, and it's ability to run complex trigger based experiments across multiple channels is really something.
Nachteile: Getting it implemented well can be tough. You need to have all of your events flowing through properly as well as make sure all the customers/users you want in there are there with the correct data. You don't want too much data or you'll hit your limits, and you don't want unneeded anonymous users or you'll be charged for those. Takes a while but once it's up and running smoothly it's beautiful
Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Very powerful but confusing
I have been using braze for about a year now, and have become quite a skilled user. We use this CRM tool for all of our digital B2C marketing and it's become a daily tool.
- Our Account manager is the best part of this software. We sometimes struggle with setting up campaigns directly and our account manager is always a quick email away.
- The canvas tool is also a great tool. It's made automation of our onboarding, and long term marketing campaign seamless.
- The ability to create A/B tests. Still haven't used this to the best of it's ability but very important in understanding what's working and what isn't working
- Currents implementation. The access to campaign data with our Amplitude account has given us a lot for freedom in manipulating data to understand what our user paths are.
- The analytics of braze in the canvas section is very confusing. It doesn't break down the information at each canvas step and makes understanding whether our lifecycles are effective or not very confusing.
- Editing templates can be glitchy. Spacing and font sizes become distorted if you dont work directly within the template guidelines.
- Connected content is difficult to edit if you don't have engineering support
Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Braze SDK not very easy
Kommentare: Nothing special
Vorteile: It has a bunch of features and does what it promises, it can relate users id, it manages the notification correctly and they are easy to implement.
Nachteile: The Android SDK sometimes crashes, and they don't give priority to client problems, there was a time out production product start crashing a lot because of Braze problems.
Bewertet am 20.4.2019
One of the best services for customer engagement
Braze is one of the most functional and holistic customer engagement platforms that I've used. At my company, we use it for user engagement through email, push notifications, in-app modals, etc. Braze has all the tools and settings needed to customize our messaging and manage our user lifecycle. Once we provided our custom events to Braze, we got even more flexible with our notifications and emails.
The product provides tools for setting up canvases for different funnels, run reports, import user lists, tag and sort the campaigns and segments, and so much more. The interface and tools are quite intuitive, and even if you feel a bit confused, detailed documentation is there to help you out. Customer support is also very responsive and ready to set up calls to walk you through the functionality that interests you.
Nachteile: I haven't had any issues with Braze so far. The minor problems and bugs were either quickly addressed by Braze team or resolved on our side.