Wer nutzt diese Software?
SaaS, E-Commerce, Agenturen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung14 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.3/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.2/5
- Kundenservice 4.2/5
- Funktionen 4.2/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.8/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
Mit Customer Engagement Automation von Kissmetrics kannst du mehr Kunden gewinnen, binden und die Beziehung zu diesen Kunden ausbauen. Verhaltensanalyse, Segmentierung und E-Mail-Kampagnen-Automatisierung an einem Ort. Tiefes Verständnis und einzigartiges Engagement für jeden Kunden, vom Interessenten bis zum Fürsprecher. Konzipiert, damit Vermarkter und Produktteams Conversions, Einbindung und Bindung erhöhen können.
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Verhaltensbezogene Analysen
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Statistische Modellierung
- Verarbeitung von hohen Volumen
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Social Media-Kennzahlen
- Empfehlungsquelle nachverfolgen
- Verwaltung mehrerer Websites
- Zeit auf der Website nachverfolgen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Kissmetrics
Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Kissmetrics makes sure I can hit the curve balls out of the park
I am a daily Kissmetrics user, I start off my day checking my morning email to look for anything odd that might show up in the top 5 metrics that indicate product performance issues.
Then I use the population feature to check out the most important cohorts of my users.
I generally get around a dozen questions per day asking about feature use, or adoption rate, and I use Kissmetrics to pull those answers.
Quick access to the reports that I need most
Customizable user Populations
Super fast time over time and Cohort comparisons
I wish that there were more dashboard options, a way to set up automatic reports that would build and refresh in the app with a way to always have certain filters applied.
There is a dashboard, and it is very useful, but all Kissmetrics users share the same dashboard, and the dashboard does not allow overall filters (like excluding certain populations from all dashboard data)
Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Amazingly helpful, but really hard to implement and maintain
I think it's fair to say that Kissmetrics alongside Mixpanel are the 2 best tracking and leads analysis tools right now and for us, Kissmetrics won the competition for having a more accurate tracking tools and better pricing for a B2C company.
Generally these apps are made for B2B companies and therefore their pricing won't make sense for B2C since the total number of events they track easily impacts the price.
It takes a long time to implement it correctly especially if you have a complicated website with too many different events and properties.
They do help you to implement it but after it's done, you pretty much need to take care of new events tracking yourself. (Though, their support team still help you if you ask them questions)
There are certain limitations to it too:
- AdWords' dynamic tracking can't be reach by Kissmetrics. So if someone clicks on your AdWords ad, Kissmetrics only tells you it's Google. It can't tell you which ad group or ad it is coming from. Unless of course you deactivate the dynamic tracking and manually put the old UTM trackings for each ad in place.
- If you are doing Facebook Lead Ads, you should know since the lead conversion is happening outside of your main website, you can't store that information with the cookie attached to it to Kissmetrics or any other event tracking software.
- Kissmetrics says they have a good Salesforce integrations but it's not as smooth as you think it is. First of all, it's like an iframe within your SF and second of all, you can't do reporting within Salesforce regarding the Kissmetrics data. Their team says Kissmetrics should be the only place for your BI team to do reporting from. All these aside, I still believe Kissmetrics is the best event tracking app out there with amazing pricing.
Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Quality analytics tool
Kommentare: It was a rocky start, but things have been fine since. I have been using on a weekly and monthly basis to provide conversion funnel metrics.
Vorteile: This tool helped me gain insight and prove some conversion theories within our organization. The tracking has been helpful to get a better understanding of our audience. Conversion funnel tracking has been solid.
Nachteile: It took a few training sessions to understand how to fully use the tool. Online training videos would help.
Bewertet am 4.7.2016
When used correctly can give great insights, though it is hard to get there
I started using Kissmetrics, cause I had data that I was looking for that wasn't available through Google Analytics. The initial implementation was ok, but than I realized that the data was not correct since the integration with other tools I used, such as Unbounce didn't work smoothly.
I didn't have enough guidance to learn that, but only realized things in advance. Their support was ok, but it took them too much time to coordinate a talk with them to solve all issues, and there were always other issues I had to discover after the previous ones were solved.
Vorteile: Interesting insights
- difficult to install and require a lot of work
- integration with other tools isn't complete
Bewertet am 1.10.2019
This Software is a Game Changer
Kommentare: For marketing, it has been eye opening. We're able to track all marketing efforts online and strategize accordingly. We've been amazed at what actually performed and what didn't. Eye opening data!
Vorteile: The amount of data it appends and tracks is amazing. We're able to see which prospects are visiting which pages, and the conversion process. This has helped cultivate our marketing messages per audience, as well as track over the course of three years. Historical data has been valuable to compare if our interpretation of the data is accurate. Needless to say, we have been very pleased!
Nachteile: Some of the data isn't easy to summarize but that is really the lease of our concerns.