Wer nutzt diese Software?
Nonprofits, political movements, social good organizations, churches, communities; anyone who wants to raise money with a simple yet robust solution.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung118 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Plans start at $0/mo and 4% with no contracts or set-up fees
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
Donately is trusted by over 1,000 orgs to grow their impact through online fundraising. Our top features include simple donor management, custom donations forms that can be embedded into your site, beautiful donation pages, support for recurring donations, automatic donation receipts, & robust integrations via Zapier. Give donors the option to pay via credit card, ACH/bank transfer or PayPal, and allow them to cover donation fees. Plans start at $0/mo + 4% and are designed to grow with you.
- Mobiles Spenden
- Tracking von Beiträgen
- Wiederkehrende Spenden
- Mobiles Spenden
- Wiederkehrende Spenden
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Donately
Bewertet am 31.10.2016
Perfect for small NGOs
We've been using Donate.ly for several years now. The 2 major things I like about it are:
1. You pay per donation processing fees, which are reasonable. There is no monthly fee. This makes it possible for small NGOs to accept online donations without it costing us an arm and a leg up front.
2. You can easily embed the donation form into your own website. This allows you to keep the brand of your organization and legitimizes your group because you don't send folks to PayPal or Network for Good or some other third party processor. Other than that the service is ok. I think they are updating some of their online donation tracking tools, automating some email responses, and such, but it isn't the most advanced in those features if that's what you're looking for. For instance, there is no way to automate a message to donors if their donation doesn't go through and they need to update their credit card. The donation email confirmation options are also pretty limited but we've managed to make the confirmation email look ok and work for our purposes. We use Zapier to help us track donations into Google Spreadsheets. We don't use the Fundraising pages really, but those are options and they do have peer to peer functionality. Ultimately, the service is perfect for us. It accepts donations on our website and doesn't have a monthly fee. And the customer service is amazing. I've worked personally with them a few times and they are always so personable and helpful, available via chat right through their site. Definitely recommend.
Vorteile: Price and ability to embed on my site.
Nachteile: Limited donation tracking and donor outreach tools.
Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Donate.ly at a small church
Kommentare: Hello donate.ly! We have been so much happier with your service now that our congregants can manage their own giving. This is huge! One thing that's been difficult is figuring out the best way to export data from donate.ly, say, to a spread sheet. We've not been able to do this successfully and it makes life more difficult.
Vorteile: The user interface for the giver is easy to use and clean, and looks good on our website. We love that there's an option to make a recurring gift and that we can fairly easily change the interface
Nachteile: It's been difficult to mine the information from donately (emails, data, etc) for use in our database. Also, donate.ly doesn't alert us if someone's recurring gift stops going through (credit card change, etc)
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Donately an 21.11.2017
Thanks for your response. We're glad you're on Donately and we're happy to help solve any of the issues you're experiencing. You can export any donation or donor data from your Donately dashboard. See this article for more information (http://help.donately.com/all-things-donations/donation-data/exporting-data). Additionally, if you go to Settings -> Account Admins, you can sign up for emails when recurring donations fail.
I hope that helps!
Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Great Software for Non Profits
This site allows us to easily collect donations for our non-profit organization. We are in the process of exclusively using this site to collect donations in conjunction with Stripe because it is so much better than any other site we have ever used.
One con is that donation form codes have to be completely updated on our website, rather than just updating them through Donately and having them automatically update on our site.
Extremely easy for our customers to use!
Great customer service!
Not the best at allowing us to view all donors and donations at once.
Sometimes the filtering is really slow.
Form codes cannot automatically update on our website and have to be completely replaced after making a change to the form.
You can only link one bank account to where the donations to go.
Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Donately is RAD
Kommentare: Over all great company they took us from a prehistoric out dated giving software to something social media friendly, ascetically pleasing and a platform our highly valued volunteers can actually use! Thanks Donately for changing our lives! P.S. Send me a Amazon gift card or two ;-)
Vorteile: Easy. user friendly. continues to improve.
Nachteile: Some functionalities are not totally there that we would like. For example If I'm a long term giver to someones fundraiser Id like to print our my end of year giving report or a selected date range. On the Organizations side I can do this but on the givers side not so much.
Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Overall very satisfied!
Kommentare: Coming into using Donately, we didn't really have anything else to compare it to as this is our first go at an online donor database. There are a lot of positives of Doantely (including the automatic receipts, it is so easy to use, our donors seem to like it so far!) and a few things our team has found challenging. (isn't really clear on how donors can log-in on their own and change information, can't easy merge contacts..etc.) But anything we haven't liked, your team has been so willing to try and implement the changes as quick as possible. We LOVE that you all are so easy to get ahold of.
Vorteile: Easy to use and easy to communicate!
Nachteile: Not as clear on how donors can re-access their log-in. We have had donors accidentally create multiple accounts which then can't be merged into one.