Wer nutzt diese Software?
Nonprofits, political movements, social good organizations, churches, communities; anyone who wants to raise money with a simple yet robust solution.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung115 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Plans start at $0/mo and 4% with no contracts or set-up fees
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja, Kostenlose Testversion
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
Donately is trusted by over 1,000 orgs to grow their impact through online fundraising. Our top features include simple donor management, custom donations forms that can be embedded into your site, beautiful donation pages, support for recurring donations, automatic donation receipts, & robust integrations via Zapier. Give donors the option to pay via credit card or bank transfer, and allow them to cover donation fees. Plans start at $0/mo + 4% and are designed to grow with your organization.
- Donor Discovery
- Gift Matching Management
- Mobiles Spenden
- Tracking von Beiträgen
- Wiederkehrende Spenden
- Anpassen von Spenden
- Mobile Spenden
- Quittungen / Auszüge
- Wiederkehrende Spenden
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Donately
Bewertet am 31.10.2016
Perfect for small NGOs
We've been using Donate.ly for several years now. The 2 major things I like about it are:
1. You pay per donation processing fees, which are reasonable. There is no monthly fee. This makes it possible for small NGOs to accept online donations without it costing us an arm and a leg up front.
2. You can easily embed the donation form into your own website. This allows you to keep the brand of your organization and legitimizes your group because you don't send folks to PayPal or Network for Good or some other third party processor. Other than that the service is ok. I think they are updating some of their online donation tracking tools, automating some email responses, and such, but it isn't the most advanced in those features if that's what you're looking for. For instance, there is no way to automate a message to donors if their donation doesn't go through and they need to update their credit card. The donation email confirmation options are also pretty limited but we've managed to make the confirmation email look ok and work for our purposes. We use Zapier to help us track donations into Google Spreadsheets. We don't use the Fundraising pages really, but those are options and they do have peer to peer functionality. Ultimately, the service is perfect for us. It accepts donations on our website and doesn't have a monthly fee. And the customer service is amazing. I've worked personally with them a few times and they are always so personable and helpful, available via chat right through their site. Definitely recommend.
Vorteile: Price and ability to embed on my site.
Nachteile: Limited donation tracking and donor outreach tools.
Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Donate.ly at a small church
Kommentare: Hello donate.ly! We have been so much happier with your service now that our congregants can manage their own giving. This is huge! One thing that's been difficult is figuring out the best way to export data from donate.ly, say, to a spread sheet. We've not been able to do this successfully and it makes life more difficult.
Vorteile: The user interface for the giver is easy to use and clean, and looks good on our website. We love that there's an option to make a recurring gift and that we can fairly easily change the interface
Nachteile: It's been difficult to mine the information from donately (emails, data, etc) for use in our database. Also, donate.ly doesn't alert us if someone's recurring gift stops going through (credit card change, etc)
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Donately an 21.11.2017
Thanks for your response. We're glad you're on Donately and we're happy to help solve any of the issues you're experiencing. You can export any donation or donor data from your Donately dashboard. See this article for more information (http://help.donately.com/all-things-donations/donation-data/exporting-data). Additionally, if you go to Settings -> Account Admins, you can sign up for emails when recurring donations fail.
I hope that helps!