Was ist Livestorm?
Lösung für Start-ups und kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Unsere Mission ist es, Webinare einfacher und effizienter zu machen.
Wer verwendet Livestorm?
Livestorm ist für Freiberufler, Start-ups und kleine und mittlere Unternehmen geeignet. Wir bauen unser Produkt auf Basis von Feedbacks von CMOs und Sales-VPs auf, die Erfahrung in Webinaren und bei dem Verkauf mit Webinaren hatten.
Wo kann Livestorm bereitgestellt werden?
Cloud, SaaS, webbasiert, Mac (Desktop), Windows (Desktop), Linux (Desktop)
Livestorm – Videos und Bilder
Kosten ähnlicher Produkte wie Livestorm vergleichen
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Bildschirm teilen
- Chat / Messaging
- Interaktion mit Zielgruppen
- Kollaboration mehrerer Nutzer
- Kundenspezifisches Branding
- Mehrere Kamera-Feeds
- Mobile Bildschirmfreigabe
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Privater Chat
- Q&A Management
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
- Zugriffskontrollen / Berechtigungen
- Zwei-Wege-Audio und -Video
Alternativen für Livestorm
Bewertungen über Livestorm
Livestorm this is a good product with excellent connectivity capabilities.
Kommentare: Thanks to this platform, we've been able to include viewers from all around the world in our live broadcasts. Thank you to the Livestorm crew, who I'm sure are doing their best to keep everything up and running during this difficult moment in the globe.
I appreciate that this application may be used for a variety of meeting formats, including standard video conferences, webinars, virtual events, and even fully automated webinars. With Livestorm, you don't have to juggle several tools. You can perform all of your marketing from a single dashboard, making it easier. There is no clutter in the user interface. It's easy to use and I enjoy it. I also like the opportunity to make meetings and events more engaging by including tools like chat, surveys, guest speakers/presenters, and Q&A. These tools may add a lot of oomph to your event.
For the hosts/guest speakers of a webinar, it would be excellent to have a private chat tool that allows them to discuss which questions they should respond to live and which they should address off-line.
Best live event platform out there
Kommentare: Honestly incredible. I love the platform, really like the whole vibe of the company and the people I got a chance to work with from Livestorm were kind and patient.
Livestorm is easy to use, easy to integrate with our tech stack, and support is probably the best I've seen on any SaaS tool that I use.
There are some missing features, but nothing major. Currently we're mostly doing webinars and other live events and it is great for that. Some advanced features like splitting the audio recording will be nice, smoother integration with HubSpot (we use Zapier now) would be nice. But these are pretty small things.
Experiencing the difference with Livestorm.
Kommentare: It was good getting to know a more sofisticated page rather than Zoom and the classic ones.
That it had e personal page to sign in during enrollment.
It seemed to me that it was anticipating a lot of Integration from my end because It was micromanaging a lot of steps during enrollment.
DON'T subscribe to Livestorm!!!
- It is very difficult to run a video from a Powerpoint presentation on the platform, the sound simply doesnt work. You have to download other softwares and have a very special organization to make it work. Of course when it's your first webinar and you have no idea what the hell is going on... you are happy to be organized and rehearse as it took us 24hours to figure it out, thanks to the ZERO HELP from customer service!
- Sometimes... you don't know why or when... your speaker's Powerpoint presentation wont work on Livestorm. It will only be a black screen... For NO REASON AT ALL!!! Just that the platform is not technically ready!!! Again, we were luck to rehearse in advance but I lost 48hours of the time of a very important surgon who was my speaker and stressed out a lot about this technical problem, she went to buy new webcams, eternal microphones.... we even payed for 12hourse help from a technician to go see her in Israel and try to figure it out!!! Nothing worked! Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem... I had to PAY AN OTHER SUNSCRIBTION TO ZOOM 1 hour before my webinar and send the new link to all my participants... of course it worked perfectly on zoom in one second!
I cant tell you how disapointed I am in Livestorm, I have no trust in them anymore, I am complaining to everyone about it and cant even get an answer for the customer service !
The design of the software is nice. We chose it originally because it is a French company.
This software is not ready to be used for the general public. I have had many technical problems that completely enabled my webinar to start, mostly because of incompatibility with Powerpoint presentations. Powerpoint presentations are often at the core of a webinar... there CANT BE ANY INCOMPATIBILITY! Also, there is NO COMPETENT NOR ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am paying 2500 dollars a year to speak to a chat bot and maybe have someone answering my questions 24hours after I need an answer!!! ALSO, it is extremely EXPENSIVE, has no cost flexibility, if you need only one month webinar with more than 250 subscribers you have to pay for the whole year
Antwort von Livestorm
Hi Hanna, We are truly sorry to read about this experience. Our platform at that time only supported sharing PowerPoint slides via screen sharing, rather than sending. Moreover, we are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. After examination, our Support team worked closely with you and was in touch within 1 hour of your first correspondence with us. We apologize if this was not sufficient. With regards to our pricing plan, it's our mission to be as clear and transparent as possible. As outlined on our pricing page, we offer the ability to choose between annual and monthly plans. There's also options to further customize your plan. We were sorry to hear about this experience and after discussion in December, our Support team had provided you with a full refund. We reviewed your comment again carefully and we'll take it into consideration to continue providing our customers and users with a great experience. All the best, Daniella from Livestorm
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Perfect Webinar platform
We use livestorm in a daily case.
Producing live-webinars works fine.
Also a lot of daily webinars up to 200 participants to very different themes and attendees works.
A big feature is also the extensive automatisation possibilities.
It is easy to use, has an enormous compatibility and some outstanding features.
The compatibility mode for bringing attendees to stage could be a little more relaxed. It doesnt work also on iPad pro as a "Mobile device".