Wer nutzt diese Software?
Small to mid sized accommodation properties, Short-term accommodation providers, hotels, lodges, Bed & Breakfasts, motels, serviced apartments, and villas.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung23 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 5 / 5
- Kundenservice 5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $69/Monat
- Preisinformationen 1-10 rooms: $69/month 11-20 rooms: $149/month 21-50 rooms: $249/month
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2015
Preno is a hotel management system that automates and streamlines daily administration tasks, helping operators run their front desk and back office efficiently. The system can be used by a variety of accommodation businesses, such as resorts, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, boutique hotels, villas, lodges, and serviced apartments.
Preno has a world-class integration with Xero accounting software and leading channel managers. Making admin and distributing your rooms through OTAs easy!
- Gast-Kommentare / Bewertungen
- Gebühren- / Kommissionsmanagement
- Einzelne Immobilie
- Integrierte Buchführung
- Mehrere Immobilien
- Verkaufspunkt POS
- Verlängerter Aufenthalt
- Anmerkungen zur Reservierung
- Reservierung von Akitivtäten
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Preno
Bewertet am 10.5.2018
LOVE IT. I went from a paper based hard copy booking system to preno. It was an easy transition.
Kommentare: Easy to use so frees up my time
Ease of use. You could teach this system to almost any front end staff in a minimal amount of time. The team at Preno helped me to set up and guided me whenever i didn't understand something. I have been using this system for over 18 months and have not looked back. The Preno Team are always on hand if I have an issue (which is rarely as it functions at it is supposed to). They are very proactive about making changes and improvements but not so much that there are any interruptions to the flow or usage. They are open when you have a suggestion to improve on something. Billing can be done monthly or annually (you get to decide). As a small business this is important as is good reliable support.
I have no complaints at all. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product and the team.
Nachteile: The only thing that doesn't really suit my business is the housekeeping page. I would like that to be a little more customisable so I currently don't use it and hand write my housekeeping instructions still.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Preno an 15.5.2018
Thank you for your review. Thank you for your feedback, the team is working hard on new updates to housekeeping.
We are always around to assist. The team appreciates all your support.
- Amelia Gain
Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Easy to use but lacks simple functions
Kommentare: It lacks simple functions. Whilst it is an easy program to use, it still needs some work to make it a successful program across the board.
Vorteile: The program is easy to use especially for training new staff. We love the credit card feature and how easy it is to pop the credit card in and charge the card the card without manually using an eftpos machine. Entering rates has never been more easier, we love the the tabs along the bottom to show for outstanding balances etc. Visually the program is easy on the eyes. Simple program good for very small properties. Not sure how it would go on a large hotel. I like the idea of the revenue reports, however this would only be functional if accounted for is accurate entered through.
The program lacks a few simple features and functions. We don't like the check out process for a guest departure. When you click the checkout button (even when no money is owing on the profile) it takes you into the guest folio, you then have to go to the home tab and go through the pointless screen slide. A bit time consuming.
2. There is no where to set up a group master to add a payment too. There is way to much room for error for direct deposits to not be accounted for correctly or invoicing the incorrect people. The reconcile report can not show you if money has not been accounted for some where. It just shows that a button has been clicked and its shown up on a report. It is all to easy to clear a profile and void a profile for money to become easily untraceable. Simple functions for setting up groups (e.g. school groups, travel agents) can apparently only be done through Xero to apply payments and then to cash a guest profile off in preno you select relevant sub heading... If not set up correctly money is accounted for incorrectly and in our case untraceable from previous employees misuse. You need to stay on top of all transactions daily going back and forth between too many avenues. This is not a one stop shop program. A bed selection tab on the guests profile would be so handy the current way is harder to use, especially when converting to the housekeeping report. Overlapping bookings is easy to do if moving rooms. 1 month blocks would be nice to view.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Preno an 8.5.2018
I think there were some unique issues in your handover from your previous management that proved challenging at the start. I think we did not give you enough training during this hand over too, but we know what it's like, it's a busy time.
We are different in how we leverage specialised apps like Xero and channel managers. This is what provides the time savings to so many of our users.
It sounds like you have a good handle of Preno now.
We appreciate your ongoing support and feedback!