Wer verwendet Holistics?
Data analysts, engineers and scientists looking for an effective way to move, filter, prepare, transform, extract, present, share and access data from their database with the right people.
Was ist Holistics?
Prepare, transform, extract, present and share data from database as online reports and dashboards.
Holistics – Details
Holistics – Preisübersicht
Holistics ist verfügbar ab 50,00 $/Monat. Holistics bietet keine Gratisversion, aber eine kostenlose Testversion. Weitere Preisinformationen für Holistics findest du unten.
Holistics – Nutzerbewertungen
Zeigt 5 von 38 Nutzerbewertungen
Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Great ease-of-use and customer centricity
Kommentare: We have been able to scale operational reporting and decision making because of Holistics
Easy to setup
Support for MongoDB
SQL based dashboarding
Granular access permission
Bewertet am 12.9.2017
After trying *all* online B.I solutions, Holistics.io best cost-effective solution that met our reqs
Kommentare: With Holistics now we are able to track the important metrics to our business on the cloud at an affordable price for our startup. When we started looking for B.I solutions we thought that these services average pricing would make them available only to mid and large companies, and other cheaper services would not meet the minimum requirements that we were looking for. Holistics was the best price/quality option we found after testing at least 6 B.I services.
Vorteile: Holistics allowed us to connect our ERP database directly to get near-realtime vision on the most important business KPIs to see how we can keep growing our company. We've tried almost 6 online B.I solutions and Holistics was the one that allowed our startup to have a cost-effective dashboard with fully feature graphs and tools that even if we had more money to spend, we would still keep using Holistics as it has everything we need. Another specific feature that we liked is that we are able to make a share-able URL to our dashboard so we can show to our shareholders how things are going quite easily. While configuring the first dashboard months ago we noted some visual glitches at a feature. We sent an e-mail reporting the situation and they solved it pretty fast, so the support is pretty nice as well.
Nachteile: As we are not going to see the dashboards every day, it's important for us to keep track of each day indicators. We found interesting to use the scheduled email export feature which send us a report of the dashboard every day. The e-mail shows the indicators clearly and also attaches some spreadsheets from the reports. We think it could get even better if we could also get attached a PDF version of the dashboard with the same layout as the one we configured at Holistics site.
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Great support team, buggy report filters during creation
1. Super fast and responsive support team!! Thank you so much team. Your support has been a huge role
2. Able to request for customized features
3. Able to schedule emails to be sent automatically however many we want. There are platforms out there that has this feature but they only allow to send 1 email or push per day to reduce congestion
1. Visualization can be improved. A lot of times they charts are congested and could be more responsive. Eg. Toggles that can adjust the charts instead of reloading the whole report again to get a subset of the data.
2. Creating reports with that tiny frame is a little tough at times when you want to view more of the codes in one screen. Ended up have to scroll a lot
3. Low user customizing-ability. Admin have to create reports and maintain the reports very thoroughly. If users can drag and drop to adjust things themselves, then admin can concentrate more on bringing better value rather than maintaining the reports according to every different users' demand.
4. Report format is quite unreadable in email
Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Best BI Software on the Market
Kommentare: Great experience overall. Has helped our business a lot. We thought their customer support would be a problem since they are ona different time zone in Asia, but they have pleasantly surprised us with very in depth and responsive answers.
Vorteile: Features/functionality. We've tested about a dozen or so BI softwares until we finally ended up on Holistics. One of the major pros of Holistics is the features/functionality that some of the other companies do not support or they just have it implemented entirely different (in ways that just don't make as much sense). Also, their new data modeling functionality seems far better than the overly complicated data modeling layer at Looker (another company we considered).
Nachteile: Not a lot of bad things to say, otherwise we wouldn't be subscribed to them.
Bewertet am 21.8.2018
We have built an app for Construction domain. So they are overall paper-based industry.
the CEO who sits in HO, has no visibility of what is happening in different sites. Now with this dashboard, their 60% of work is automated and it has 100% visibility and tracking is effective. Now mistakes are reduced, project is on track. One email every mrng gives PM a large pic of his project
1. The best feature is of this software is, scheduling the automatic email, which is the number 1 request from all our customers. If one day holistics email stops, our customers will question us.
2. Email feature gives the Top management like CEO, PM's, Director the overall view of what is happening at their project.
3. Best is Dashboard Emailing - 200% benefit, Even microsoft Power BI doesnot have this feature, so you guys beat Power BI in this aspect. Kudos.
4. Cant imagine a day without your software.
1. The major drawback is Drilldown feature not available like Power BI
2. Creating Timeseries filters, dropdown takes more time in holistics. Which needs improvements.
3. Very less interactive.
4. When emailed large dashboard with wider bar graph, few bar lines in that gets shrinked and creates confusion for users. It would be much better if you could address this better.