von Nagios Enterprises
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Durchschnittliche Bewertung23 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Nagios Enterprises
- Gegründet 2007
Nagios Core Funktionen
- Ereignisbasierte Benachrichtigungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Nagios Core
Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Nagios is a platform created to monitor network services and member teams of the same.
Kommentare: Nagios is a service mainly used to monitor the components of a network, it gives you the benefit that in case of any failure such as high latencies, packet loss or total loss, nagios issues alerts quickly so that you can solve the problem as soon as.
- The main advantage of nagios is that it allows you to be aware of the status of each host and services belonging to a network.
- Another advantage that nagios has is that it has several types of alerts, with which it indicates the type of failure that a host can present and thus be able to solve it as quickly as possible.
- Nagios allows you to integrate with other platforms, something that enriches the amount of benefits you can get from this service.
- A very good advantage of Nagios is that its code is open, which allows you to make changes and adjustments according to the needs you have in your network.
- Something that would be good to improve in nagios is the fact that by increasing the amount of host in the network, the update takes a little longer, causing some delay in the alerts that can be issued.
- It would also be good to create a version with the basic functions and easy installation for users with little experience, since to configure nagios requires a certain level of knowledge with free software.
Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Robust and fully functional with a huge learning curve. To use this you need to invest a lot of time
Kommentare: Monitoring of servers and individual services with easy to use notifications and alerts.
Nagios Core can do literally anything you need it to thanks to the amazing developer community and their ability to program custom addons.
Need to monitor servers all over the world? No problem.
Need to schedule outages and downtime? No problem.
Need to monitor a custom system that only a handful of people use? There is most likely a module for that as well.
Nachteile: To make it all work, you need to have advanced knowledge of linux command line administration and the ability to modify configuration files from the command line. Also, a few years of practice won't hurt to learn how to fully utilize Nagios Core.