SAP S/4HANA Cloud
von SAP S/4HANA
Wer nutzt diese Software?
SAP S/4HANA stands for SAP Suite 4 HANA and is designed for businesses of all sizes, in all industries, that require deep and broad functionality combined with a high degree of flexibility
Durchschnittliche Bewertung58 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- SAP S/4HANA
Über SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA serves as the digital core for an organization. It is fully architected for the most advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and is built using the latest design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience to create a personalized and simple feel on users device of choice. SAP S/4HANA aims to simplify an organization's system landscape and reduce total cost of ownership by shrinking the data footprint while improving productivity levels in the form of higher throughput.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Funktionen
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Mobiler Zugriff
- Nachbestellungen verwalten
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Gemeinnützige Organisationen
- Lohn- und Gehaltslisten-Management
- Cash Management
- Gewinn-und Verlustrechnung
- Konsolidierung / Roll-Up (Reporting)
- Mehrere Abteilungen / Projekte
- „Was wäre wenn“-Szenarien
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Bewertet am 15.8.2018
One of the best business ERP solution
Kommentare: Overall very good ERP solution, it is also to be noted that 90% of fortune 500 companies uses SAP for their all business solutions.
SAP AG is Germany based company who has developed business integrated ERP software which cater all your business requirement.
1. SAP has different modules within the software like material management, sales and Distribution, fixed asset etc which very well integrates with each other and helps to provide in depth solution for all business requirement.
2. SAP has ability to maintain complete audit trail, which helps the business user to fix the accountability of each user.
3. Data analysis is the one of the best feature that ultimately helps the business to take effective decisions.
4. User security, user authorization system is also added advantage which helps in managing authorized access to any system data.
1. SAP is mainly suitable for large enterprises having employees strength more that 300-400, and where all roles and responsibility of the uses is clearly identified.
2. Its implementation cost and maintenance cost is high and sufficient training is also required to be given to all concerned users.
3. it is essential to have separate team who can help the user to solve all the issues related to SAP or some agency needs to be hired for such problems, which ultimately increases the cost of company.
4. Unless the roles and responsibility are not clearly identified there is no much benefit of the so called ERP solution.
5. In nutshell unless the company has good employee size and business then only SAP is suitable.
Bewertet am 18.1.2019
All in one ERP
1- Data processing speed is better than any other ERP with it's in memory Technology incorporated in the system
2- Very secure from user security setup to data encryption and patching.
3- easy to use interface for users
4- it comes with best practice for any business, so you only need to follow their defined process for your business
5- it has all the modules any business will need "Financials, auto payment, Purchasing, Material Management and Monitor, Treasury Management, online bidding and More.
6- Easily integrate with other systems if you have other operational Systems
7- it has Powerful HCM that manage Employee life cycle " Recruitment with auto screening and staging - onboarding - Transaction Payroll - Training and developing - Performance Management and succession planing
8- Reporting and Analysis tools to help evaluate company performance.
9- Budgeting and planning through out the System
1- cost of acquiring the software or the needed hardware.
2- implementation time and cost are very high compared to other ERP systems
3- Maintenance contract cost is also high.
4- the need for a dedicated experienced team to Administrate the system
5- the need for the company to define all its processes before purchasing such huge system as you may spend more than what's actually needed for your operations to run