eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management
von AssetWorks4.5 / 5 16 Bewertungen
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Mid to large businesses, state and local govenrment agencies, school districts.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung16 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 4.000,00 $
- Preisinformationen It is based on the number of active assets and level of support.
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2003
Über eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management
eQuip! helps teams efficiently track assets and more easily meet property management standards. Track the location, custodianship, and contractual requirements of your assets through their life-cycle. Use the mobile app to scan barcodes and perform inventory quickly. Easily generate reports and forms such as DD1149s, IUID registry forms, GASB reports, and more. This highly configurable and flexible system can scale to work for you.
eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management Funktionen
- Audit Trail
- Barcode / RFID
- Audit Trail
- Barcode / RFID
- Check-in / Check-out
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für eQuip! Enterprise Asset Management
Bewertet am 25.2.2019
System with great potential. . .
Kommentare: We are in the process of upgrading to the 2018 version of the eQuip system. The expectations are to realize an even greater positive impact on our inventory processes in the short and long terms. Using the eQuip system has allowed us to mature our inventory management processes.
- Training videos, especially those recently created, provide a great deal of needed information in order to understand the system's functionality.
- The high level configuration options in the system for the client that provides greater opportunity for molding the system to meet the clients specific needs. For example reports and extracts.
- Ease of use after, on many occasion, learning by trial and error how features work.
- The support site as a centralize location for documents, articles, and training videos.
- Staff in general
- Flexibility to make updates online or in batch mode.
- Many of the features have great potential but may need to be fully developed and communicated to the client.
- Very robust system with great potential.
- Lack of full understanding for many of the features based on the documentation provided. In many instances, documentation (admin and user guides) contain snippets of information in a particular areas but not enough to understand fully.
- Too much dependency on articles on the support site as opposed to information being included in the formal documentation
- Not clear on the details concerning the application of existing workflows and when and why I would need to create a workflow
- At times, reported issues can appear to be forgotten or the statuses not communicated.
- Communication of the 2018 (Stingray) release was a concern. Initially we were told that the release would be available in November 2018. At this time, we are scheduled for the release in February 2019. It is not felt that the team at EISG understand the impact of upgrades on the client. Having to develop the needed test plans and scripts, Needing to understand the features and changes being introduced and having the supporting coherent documentation are critical.
- Lack of release schedule for eQuip and eQuip Mobile. Makes it difficult for us to plan appropriately.
- Concern with what appears to be the level of quality assurance with the system. For example many features are not fully tested.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von E-Innovative Services Group an 27.2.2019
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, both positive and constructive. We¿re glad to hear that our support site and training videos have been helpful to you. However I¿m sorry to hear that we haven¿t been the best at communication. Our support team will meet to decide how we can better communicate future upgrades and improve our documentation. Thank you for your honesty and I hope we can exceed your expectations in the coming updates!
Bewertet am 11.7.2016
User-friendly and Customer Orientated
Kommentare: Our experience with eQuip has been great from start to finish. We started out by demoing eQuip some months ago. The demonstration was easy to follow and showed all the important features. Once we decided to purchase eQuip we were not disappointed. We talked personally with Jackie on our first conference call. Jackie walked us through what steps were involved in the onboarding process. She also informed us of what information we needed to gather to make the whole process run smoothly. This was very helpful because it gave us the opportunity to hit the ground running. Once we began the onboarding process Ralph took over. The best part of the onboarding experience is that we could tailor it to our needs. Ralph was willing to work with our schedule and if we picked up on something quickly he moved on to other sections. Ralph walked us step by step through each aspect of eQuip. A great feature of eQuip is during the onboarding process you can utilize the program without any fear of permanently damaging your data. As with any new software there is a learning curve and plenty of mistakes to be made. Once I had, as Ralph says, "banged up the bumpers" the data was cleared and I uploaded our data back into the system with no issues. Also, there are help videos and documents that can be accessed anytime if you forget how to do something. Over all this system feels like it was built for ease of use and the customer service is second to none.
Vorteile: We really like the ease of use and the ability to upload data quickly. Also, there are several choices of how data is uploaded. This makes it easy to choose a method that works for your specific needs. I also really appreciate the ability to have multiple windows open at one time.
Nachteile: The only con is that eQuip doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles.
Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Been using eQuip! for nearly a year
Kommentare: One of the reasons we decided to purchase eQuip! was that we could use the system to accomplish three tasks - test asset management, capital depreciation tracking, and government property tracking. We liked that all three areas were addressed with their software. We didn't need a full CMMS and we are not doing work orders or other EAM tasks. So their service is more expensive than some of the simple asset management systems because it does a lot more. In some areas, it is overkill for tracking our test equipment, but we use it everyday and plan to continue doing so even when our annual agreements are completed.
Vorteile: eQuip! is highly customizable and allows for us to record a lot of information about our test assets and retrieve and organize the information quickly.
Nachteile: There was a rather steep learning curve and the security of a dedicated project manager to answer questions helped with that a lot. But that period ended probably sooner than I would have liked it to, and we were handed off to a helpdesk. The responses from the helpdesk have been effective, and there are lots of videos and tutorials on their website, but it definitely was a challenge to learn the system and to customize it to our needs.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von E-Innovative Services Group an 13.3.2019
Thank you for the review, Jon! We're glad eQuip helps you organize the information you need. We hope our support site and helpdesk will help you continue to learn the system and better manage your assets!
Bewertet am 16.1.2018
For the most part, this site does what I need it to do.
Vorteile: The search function and the edit screen are pretty intuitive. Also, the ability to add photos of the different items is extremely simple.
Nachteile: I used to be able to just click on an item to be able to edit it, but, since an update about a year ago, now I have to click the item and make a selection from a dropdown menu. This may not be something that other users have a problem with, and to be honest, it's just a minor annoyance for me. Also, the Purchase Order field should be a part of the general fields you can fill in during the entry of a new asset. I haven't figured out how to do this yet, and perhaps it's a feature that already exists, but I'm unable to find the area where I can add fields to this function.
Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Demandware, Inc (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
Kommentare: The onboarding experience took more time than anticipated. After terms and conditions were accepted in/around the end of May, we had a very aggressive June 30 Go Live deadline. Due to years of data cleanup and other workflow issues, we are entering essentially the first half of October and close to the finish line. We should have had a dedicated project schedule and scope. We had too many meetings and deviated from the project with what became a larger-than-expected scope. We still have much more work to do, but we are essentially creating a new asset management database from scratch while using 7+ years of data. eQuip! is far and away a vast improvement on our legacy systems. The only flaw was the onboarding process where it dragged on too long. Again, many issues affected the timeline, with no finger-pointing at all. I think we could have avoided the issue with a dedicated project manager to move both parties along. For example, my data was a continuous issue where it needed to be cleaned up, for lack of a better term. Overall, it was a pleasure working with Eric. He understood our business needs, offered sound advice and suggestions, and we truly felt we had a partner working with us. We did not have this experience with previous systems or when we were searching for a replacement. Eric did not try to reinvent the wheel, nor did we with eQuip! However, we do have a specific business process and usage so Eric had quite a few obstacles to tackle on our behalf, for which we are very pleased with.
Vorteile: Ease of use and flexibility.
Nachteile: Would like to see more dashboards