von A1 Software Group
Wer nutzt diese Software?
We are priced affordable for even the smallest used car dealer. We serve BHPH, independent, small franchise, RV, Power sport, Selly also integrates with many of the solutions you already use as well a
Durchschnittliche Bewertung14 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Preisinformationen Based on user tiers and starts as low as $50 per month
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- A1 Software Group
- Gegründet 2014
Über Selly Automotive
Created specifically for used car dealers, Selly is a full CRM & ILM (Internet Lead Management) platform that allows dealers to manage internet leads and customer follow-ups. We are priced affordable for even the smallest used car dealer. We serve BHPH, independent, small franchise, RV, Power sport, Selly also integrates with many of the solutions you already use as well as your DMS system. Selly also offers text messaging and call management technology.
Selly Automotive Funktionen
- Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer
- New Car Dealer
- Used Car Dealer
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Selly Automotive
Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Kommentare: I really really like Selly, it's a great starter CRM, and I'm positive they'll get better as they grow. There's a couple hitches here and there but support helps you through everything. I've yet to find anyone who offers all the products that Selly does for as an affordable price. ex. On the higher end, Dealer Socket was a bit better as a CRM in a few aspects. Still, Selly proved to be as good in many cases (and in a few I liked Selly better), while Dealer Socket had a price tag at least 3 times as expensive; given you get the cheaper package. On the lower end of the CRM spectrum, Dealer Car Search was cheaper but WOW their CRM is terrible, absolutely terrible.. I'm not here to review Dealer Car Search, but they offered less than what Selly does, which would be fine honestly, if what they offer actually worked.. but I couldn't send an email!! How can you not send an email through a CRM that you are paying to be able to send emails! And support knew ABSOLUTELY zero, I kept getting bounced around to different departments and they kept trying to blame other services, wow, I'm sorry, I'm not here to talk about Dealer Car Search, but I guess I bring all this up to say that you get what you pay for except in the case of Selly Selly has a couple bugs they need to work out (the slowness is HUGE) but all in all, I'm going to repeat what I said earlier because I think that's the best description; I have yet to find a CRM that is as good as Selly for as low a price.
I'm going to just list some reasons off:
- Their app is amazing
- They offer call recording and texting (both calling and texting are through a forwarding number, ie. The number the customer is contacting is contacting is dialed 123-456-7890 but the call gets forwarded to either the customers assigned sales rep or to the dealership; whatever you have set up)
- The texting is compliant
- They can set up automated emails, and have templates for those emails
- The CRM is smart enough to recognize when a customer inquires multiple times (whether the customer inquires about multiple cars, through multiple lead sources, or a mixture of both) and accumulates all of the inquiries under the same customer
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AMAZING, they're extremely helpful and the CRM itself is always improving. On multiple occasions, I'll bring up an issue that I'm dealing with to support and they'll roll around with their next update that fixes the issue. Unbelievably helpful, I can't recommend them enough Those are the things that stand out the most to me, I would definitely recommend them, absolutely.
Nachteile: - The slowness and the crashing!! This is huge! Definitely has gotten in the way multiple times. If this was fixed I don't think I'd ever need to look into another CRM, but we've run into a couple of obstacles because of the slowness of the app as well as the desktop that definitely hurt efficiency, and also makes it harder and therefore less likely for my salespeople to use the CRM - The app doesn't have as much functionality as the website - Also email templates could use some work
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von A1 Software Group an 4.1.2019
Hi Anna, someone from our team will reach out to you soon.
Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Kommentare: Selly has been very effective in maintaining good customer communication to allow us to stay in touch and sell more cars. We've been using the Selly App for almost 2 years and we are so pleased that we acquired this product. If you are a small independent dealer you may find this product very reliable. Give it a try!!
+ Ability to keep a record for each client
+Use of texting feature to make communication with client more efficient
+Client has the option of opting out which saves valuable time
+Selly syncs our complete inventory with our mobile device app which makes it easy to see how many prospects are looking at the same vehicle.
+Nice alert feature that tells the salesmen when there is a lead in their CRM
+Ability to send and receive emails from clients
+Customer service has been very helpful and fast when dealing with any issue that arises.
Nachteile: The only thing I would say is that the I wish I could use my email template from my mobile device when trying to send an email to my clients. *They are working on implementing that idea.