Wer nutzt diese Software?
Hospitals, Health Systems, Practices, Health Plans/Payers, Managed Care Organizations, CVOs, Medical Staff Offices, Medical Staff Services, Credentialing, Provider Onboarding,
Durchschnittliche Bewertung110 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3.7/5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 3.6/5
- Kundenservice 3.8/5
- Funktionen 3.5/5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.4/5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Gratis Testen Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
Cactus & eVIPs platforms from symplr are the most robust and comprehensive provider data management software solution in healthcare.
Our fully scalable platform automates your processes for provider credentialing, privileging, enrollment, OPPE/FPPE, custom reporting, contract & network management, and peer review.
Highly scalable cloud-based access with secure data integrations provides a single source of truth for enterprise-wide integration, reporting, and accuracy.
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für symplr
Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Kommentare: this program is a very powerful program and when used correctly is a valuable tool in the credentialing process. I don't have much experience with other programs but what I have experienced I am impressed and am fairly happy. even with the cons I listed, I would and do plan to stay with this program.
Makes tracking Privilege dates, license expirations....a snap....
easy to pull reports and fairly easy to input.
Nachteile: we switched from Visual Cactus to web based Cactus and the transition has not been very smooth. most of the bugs have been worked out but not all. it would have been best if Cactus/Symplr had worked all the bugs out ahead of implementing the new product.
Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Symplr Event Reporting System is user friendly and the customer support is quick and knowledgeable!
Kommentare: Our overall experience is EXCEPTIONAL!
Vorteile: We love the ease of use for our caregivers! Customer support is quick and helpful!
Nachteile: We really have no issues as they are fixed within an hour via their customer support team!
Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Kommentare: The overall experience has been favorable with Symplr. They have listed to the client request and have been very accommodating.
Vorteile: The software is easy to navigate and is basically a one stop shop for all medical staff credentialing.
Nachteile: The only con that the system has is that not all of the field names can be modified by each entity. I wish that there was a bit more flexibility with this function.
Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Visual CACTUS vs Web Based CACTUS
Kommentare: As stated above NPDB in Web based CACTUS. We have resolved a printer issue in CACTUS, however, with most of our issues our IT team figures out a work around to the problem. We feel since we are paying for this that CACTUS should be solving these problems. It took a month or more for them to solve the issue around a mandatory update with NPDB.
1. CAQH module (extra fee to have implemented)
2. NPDB Malpractice information loaded and able to copy in Visual CACTUS but not in Web Based.
3. Queries we can run for our specific needs
4. More cost effective for our needs than our IT component building something similar.
1. Customer service has decreased drastically since being taken over by Symplr.
2. We put Web based CACTUS into test 4 years ago and still have not put it into production due to the functionality not meeting our needs or what we have in Visual CACTUS today.
3. Delayed implementations, ie NPDB that required us to manually input provider data into NPDB vs using CACTUS autofill process resulting in more time to process applications.
4. We always test the product before implementation and feel like we find problems for them and we would rather have a partnership where we could test prior to the release. As stated earlier we have been testing Web based CACTUS for 4 years.
Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Cactus for the day
Kommentare: I have enjoyed working with the symplr team. They are very customer friendly. The support team is amazing.
Vorteile: For the most part the software is easy to use. As you work through the screens, the system will guide you. I also like that for each screen you manipulate, you will be reminded to save prior to getting out of the system.
Nachteile: There have been times during the day that the system just freezes. When this happens, you as the user must get completely out of the system and re-log-in.