Durchschnittliche Bewertung16 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis 63,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2008
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Für Software
- Für Webseiten
- Maschinelle Übersetzung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Wordbee
Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Translation process & workflow are well designed in a solution that is fast, robust and that works!
Vorteile: Comprehensive online translation memory and translation management system that works on every platform and with every browser eliminating the need for installing software, shipping dongles or requiring specialized hardware to operate. This eliminates much overhead and enables recruiting translators pretty much all over the world where an internet connection can be established. All translation assets and instructions can be shared online without the need to email or download files, TMs, glossaries, knowledge bases... It does address most benefits listed on our requirement list.
Nachteile: Pricey! Expect you to pay for a full year in advance or charge a ridiculous markup (20+% VAR) for quarterly payments! The solution can be semi-customized but some functions are not configurable requiring relying on their internal technical staff which can also be very pricey. Legacy TMs although can be imported will not generate similar fuzzy matches due to limited TM configuration abilities and internal tag differences making it very hard to transition legacy TMs for ongoing updates. We also have not seen any major improvements in the software features set since our subscription 4 years ago.
Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Wordbee is a fully integrated web-based TMS, based on simple, linguistically sound design principles
* All functions work and talk to each other
* WB team understands both language issues and language business issues, and responds logically to them
* Easy integration with other systems (open API and so on)
* Language, business, and management components are fully synched, integrated--and the linguistic components in particular are all-in-one
* Very easy to use and learn to use
* The user forum Wordbee supports (in addition to the tech support area) is a very valuable platform, and shows Wordbee is committed to the community *
* Term handling (term identification during translation, term development functions) is the weakest point
* Innovations are sometimes not reported in a way that users know them quickly
* WB responds in our time zone but it means waking them up in their time zone
Bewertet am 7.3.2018
the concept of the platform is good but more user-friendly features need to be developed
Consistency and quality on translation.
Efficiency and lower cost in the long run.
- Saving TM
- Converting uneditable file format to editable format
- Getting word count from uneditable file quickly
- Submitting more than one files in one job
- Submitting large files
- the downloading of the translated files is not user-friendly in which an user needs to login to the platform and locate the download page
Suggestion: it is much appreciated if a feature can be developed in which the translated file can be returned as an attachment of an email or a link inside an email for the user to download
- not user-friendly in a way that an administrator needs to click on so many pages to make one change to a project
- to try a new function or setting, an administrator needs to set it for a real job task. If a preview option can be added to some setting, it would be convenient.
Bewertet am 1.3.2018
TMS for localization team
Vorteile: We needed a TMS system to keep and utilize all our translation memories, and to automate the processing of resource files (some which are special to our company). It's easy to create import filters for your own resource files and process them. Translation memories can be in project memories that can then be moved into a larger translation memory after the project is completed.
Not the easiest to navigate through (number of clicks). A lot of energy has been spent on the CAT tools, which are nice - but as a buyer of localization services, we don't use them, except for validation or small corrections. To connect to a CMS system, you will need their Beebox addon.
Their support can take a long time to respond.
Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Good overall experience, just some little bugs from time to time, but the customer support is great.
Kommentare: Easier management of projects (mainly translation memories and sending out and receiving the files)
It is great for project managers. It makes our life much easier.
The customer support is great, you get answers really quickly.
From the translator's point of view it is not the best tool, but they can work with other softwares and then upload the files.
Sometimes the platform is quite slow.