Wer nutzt diese Software?
From a private person, to a small business and up to enterprises and schools. Ginger can serve anyone who requires a precise writing.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung21 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis $7.49/Monat
- Preisinformationen Ginger offers Monthly, quarterly and a yearly subscription.
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Mobile - iOS Native
Mobile - Android Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Ginger Software
- Gegründet 2007
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Kontextabhängiger Buchstabierer
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Für Software
- Für Webseiten
- Maschinelle Übersetzung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Ginger
Bewertet am 13.4.2019
I Can't Say Enough Good Things About This Grammar Checker
Kommentare: Overall, I've been very satisfied with this software.
Vorteile: I love using Ginger far more than other avilable grammar checkers. It catches way more mistakes (simple & complex) and also offers style suggestions that actually make sense.
Nachteile: Running the software on my computer can be weird when it first opens and it sometimes asserts itself to the front of the line when running while I'm trying to use my web browser or other programs. I also which it had more way to integrate it with my multiple web browsers. I have 3 main ones that I use every day.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Ginger Software an 16.4.2019
Thank you for your feedback.
First of all we are happy to know that you find our product to be good and professional.
As for your complaints, Ginger can be turned off while not in use so it won't be triggered to pop up. Just look for the G icon in the system tray and right click on the Ginger icon to exit from Ginger.
Ginger's extension currently supports 3 web browsers - Chrome, Safari and IE.
If you have any further questions or you are required for further support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ginger Team.
Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Good option for grammar checking
Kommentare: It's a great tool! Give it a try - I think you'll be pleased.
There are a few good options in the field of grammar checking, writing, etc. and I feel that Ginger is competitive. Here's what I like:
- If you are in need of help with profession writing (emails, etc.), Ginger has the ability to identify grammar errors, spelling, and even sentence structure issues. Although some platforms will do this for you, others will not, so it's always nice to have Ginger working in the background to help out.
- It honestly does a good job. It doesn't always catch everything, but it catches a lot.
- It's extremely simple to begin using. It takes no time at all to set-up.
- You can try it for free to see if you like it. You can keep using the freemium version if you like what you see and only want help with basics.
- It works as a Chrome extension in your browser.
- Even if your sentence structure is fine, Grammarly will also offer advice/ideas for improving your writing.
- I think using this actually helps speed up writing for me. I don't spend as long exhaustively reviewing/revising what I've written.
- Works with Chrome an Safari, which is not the case with competitors.
- You have the ability to find synonyms and a dictionary within Chrome. That's a brilliant feature.
Nachteile: I have no major concerns about Ginger. It's a very competitive tool within the field, and I appreciate what it offers. It would be great if they'd figure out how to integrate this with Google Docs, but I've read that they are working on it. It's also not necessary, since Docs recently improved their editing toolkit. I'm just pleased that this works as an extension in Chrome.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Ginger Software an 1.5.2019
Thank you so much for a positive feedback.
We appreciate it!
Always at your service.