Wer nutzt diese Software?
Durchschnittliche Bewertung22 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis $15/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
- Abrechnung & Bereitstellung
- Verwalten mehrerer Clouds
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Cloudways
Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Kommentare: I would definitely recommend CloudWays to anyone that's looking for a place where to host their websites. It's way better and easier to use than any other server/cloud/hosting company.
Vorteile: I've been using CloudWays for a long time now, basically since they started and never had any issues so far. They always have good deals for new users, and prices have always been really good for the service they provide. You can pay as you go, which means that you only pay for what you use. They definitely make the life of a developer way easier, making it easy for anyone (even if you don't have experience) to install any CMS and/or PHP based system. Ohhh and let's not forget.. their customer service is a 10/10.
Nachteile: So far I have not found anything bad about CloudWays, specially now that they just updated their website making it faster and even easier to use. If you're used to do everything through cPanel, get ready to learn how to manage your servers/websites differently (It will only take few minutes if you consider yourself a fast learner).
Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Great up and coming hosting provider for DigitalOcean and more
Kommentare: Whenever I have an issue, one of the Cloudways engineers is ready to help me out pretty quickly. Creating and cloning staging apps for our clients apps is super easy with GitHub integration and pull/push/merge options.
- Support staff (live chat and email) are quick, extremely helpful, and actually quite knowledgeable
- The admin panel makes it easy to move/stage/clone apps, and scale your servers on the fly
- A number of one-click installs available (WordPress, Laravel, etc.)
- Great pricing (small margins above base DigitalOcean pricing)
Nachteile: No reseller/agency options available. Creating external access accounts is a bit limited (can't allow a guest user to only access a single app DB, etc.)