Wer nutzt diese Software?
Durchschnittliche Bewertung28 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 5 / 5
- Startpreis 15,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2011
- Abrechnung & Bereitstellung
- Verwalten mehrerer Clouds
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Cloudways
Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Cloudways changed the game!
Kommentare: When Cloudways burst on the hosting scene, they were blazing a trail for low-cost, high performance VPS in a very easy to use package. The industry is catching up, and Cloudways has some solid competitors now. That said, my company has been with Cloudways for 2 years and we're not likely to switch hosting providers anytime soon. They keep releasing new features like staging sites, great deals on CDN and Email via RackSpace. The overall experience is worth sticking around!
Vorteile: Cloudways easy to use interface has been a breath of fresh air over cPanel. Their staging site feature is very handy (especially with E-Commerce sites), and you get great deals on CDN's, email hosting, and referral bonuses. There's lots of pro's to discuss, like in-built server security and caching features that you don't have to manage via command line. You do however, get lots of settings to tweak should you need!
Nachteile: I only have one issue with Cloudways, and that's hit or miss support. Often support agents are very helpful and get to the bottom of your issue, but there are times when it feels like it's the rep's first day on the job. That said, this issue has been happening less and less over time, and I suspect Cloudways got the memo to improve their agent training. Haven't had any reps be rude, knock on wood!
Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Kommentare: I would definitely recommend CloudWays to anyone that's looking for a place where to host their websites. It's way better and easier to use than any other server/cloud/hosting company.
Vorteile: I've been using CloudWays for a long time now, basically since they started and never had any issues so far. They always have good deals for new users, and prices have always been really good for the service they provide. You can pay as you go, which means that you only pay for what you use. They definitely make the life of a developer way easier, making it easy for anyone (even if you don't have experience) to install any CMS and/or PHP based system. Ohhh and let's not forget.. their customer service is a 10/10.
Nachteile: So far I have not found anything bad about CloudWays, specially now that they just updated their website making it faster and even easier to use. If you're used to do everything through cPanel, get ready to learn how to manage your servers/websites differently (It will only take few minutes if you consider yourself a fast learner).
Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Great up and coming hosting provider for DigitalOcean and more
Kommentare: Whenever I have an issue, one of the Cloudways engineers is ready to help me out pretty quickly. Creating and cloning staging apps for our clients apps is super easy with GitHub integration and pull/push/merge options.
- Support staff (live chat and email) are quick, extremely helpful, and actually quite knowledgeable
- The admin panel makes it easy to move/stage/clone apps, and scale your servers on the fly
- A number of one-click installs available (WordPress, Laravel, etc.)
- Great pricing (small margins above base DigitalOcean pricing)
Nachteile: No reseller/agency options available. Creating external access accounts is a bit limited (can't allow a guest user to only access a single app DB, etc.)
Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Super System Super Fast Hosting
Vorteile: Fantastic user platform with fast hosting. Web Software to manage AWS, Linide or Google servers are simplified
Nachteile: Communication could be better. Payment option for PayPal recurring need to Ben introduced
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Great alternative to shared hosting if you know a little
Kommentare: I've been using Cloudways for a little while but I'm really really liking it. I came from a shared hosting plan and cPanel and couldn't be happier. I feel like I can finally grow my web businesses without all the constraints that normally come with shared hosting and dealing with typical hosting companies.
Cloudways was so easy to set up. I was able to get a server on Digital Ocean setup in a matter of minutes, and then 6 websites (as applications) setup and live in no time.
What I like the most
- Customer service is awesome. They help me solve a problem that I caused, and corrected it for me.
- You can spin up a new server or application very quickly
- Adding email and CDN is cost effective and easy to do
- Ability to scale my server based on my needs
- No month-to-month contracts
- Interface is clean and easy to navigate and 100% better than cPanel What I'm experimenting with
- They offer staging environments but they are still in beta. I'll be playing around with them a little more in the future to better understand how I can use them in my workflow. They do offer the ability to clone staging environments to a live server with a click of a button so that looks promising.
Nachteile: Their online documentation isn't as detailed as it needs to be. I found myself Googling a few things to get my applications and domain setup correctly. Many times I found the answers I needed on another blog post or by piecing together info from several differnt sources. I hope they are able to update their docs in the future and can provide a more detailed guide for domain provisioning.