Wer nutzt diese Software?
Für alle, die ihre Zweitwohnung vermieten und es professionellen Agenturen überlassen möchten, Hunderte von Ferienhäuser verwalten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung25 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis $25/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Support während der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2007
Wir liefern dir gerne Erfahrungen, die für deine Gäste wichtig sind.
Nimm Buchungen über deine Buchungs-Website oder einen Widget auf einer Website entgegen. Nimm Zahlungen via Stripe, PayPal, Sage Pay oder CyberSource entgegen. Verwalte Gäste anhand einer Berichterstattung vom Moment ihrer Buchung an. Nimm An-, Ausgleichs- und Kautions-Zahlungen entgegen. Führe deine Gäste in einen „Gästebereich", damit sie ihre Buchung überprüfen und Zahlungen leisten können.
- Gast-Kommentare / Bewertungen
- Gebühren- / Kommissionsmanagement
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Bookster
Bewertet am 12.7.2016
Kommentare: We are holiday letting company based in East Lothian and have found that using this software has completely changed the running of our business, making holiday bookings simple, no more double bookings. The support team are just amazing and react very quickly
Vorteile: Gosh so many things. I think the automated email reminders sent to clients letting them know that their balance payment is due. This tracking system saves us so much time, the system is set to take online payments and alerts us is payments have not been made in time. The live calendars enable holiday guests to book 24 hours a day and so our bookings have increased since taking on this system
Nachteile: The only slight problem is that the software does not link both ways with Holiday Lettings and Trip Advisor.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Bookster an 13.7.2016
Thank you for your very kind words Gillian, we really do appreciate them.
We simply aim to make your lives easier to allow you to continue providing your guests with a brilliant experience of East Lothian.
Have a great summer season!
Bewertet am 23.2.2017
Perfect Solution for 1 Property, Great Support
The two selling points of this software to me are the affordability for a 1 property rental. I can't afford to pay like some of the more sophisticated options out there. #2 is it does everything I need it to do.
My favorite feature is the Booking.com integration where Ino longer have to chase down renters from Booking.com to pay. Bookster makes it happen automatically. I think us renters all have the same feelings toward Booking.com I hate their system. Well, good news, Bookster removes that PAIN.
It does everything I need it to do,
- availability calender and capability to book directly from my site
- Manage bookings and accept payments through my Stripe account (totally painless)
- Manage damage deposits completely automatically with full customization
- I can produce a professional image to my clients with their email service
- I can also take phone/organic orders and set them up myself in Bookster Things it needs:
- Ability to connect multiple iCal calendars. One is not enough
- Ability to edit the theme of the calendar plugin so we can make it match our website better
- Ability to edit the payment pages by more than just adding our logo, again, to mathc our website (Needs background and color editting capability. Image BG's would be awesome)
- The whole software should be reworked a bit onlayout and functionality of buttons and pages. It is a bit confusing, and there is room for improvement on a CLEAN DASHBOARD layout. Over all, I am thrilled with Bookster. Their support is amazing. I live in two different time zones (7 hrs apart) and no matter what time or day, 80% of time they respond to emails, messages instantly. And for sure within 8 hrs the other 20% of time. And you get a super helpful, capable response, with a personal touch.
Vorteile: Their personable helpful support, capability of the software, and the channel integration with Booking.com
Nachteile: The dashboard layout and the inability to edit the calendar plugin for my website
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Bookster an 23.2.2017
Thank you very much for the great review and excellent feedback! All fair points.
With our most recent update, we now support multiple iCal feeds! They are listed under the Channel button. If the OTA / website that you are on does not show up on the list, let us know and we can add them.